Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
SUPER SAIYAN VOL 3 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
Mannnnn I just heard both diss tracks and Drake takes an L this round for not only taking a completely unnecessary shot at an already dead Meek but for his ghostwriter supposedly tipping Meek off that the track was coming.

Meek also wins cause he actually rapped for once, but he is boring as gently caress on this track....all I could think hearing it was "Fab would loving murder this beat"

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Who cares

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Who gives a gently caress lol Meek ain't boring imo, especially his verses in imma boss, a few off that album with the HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED opener and then like most of the last album, that poo poo is on fire

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
No matter what meek does he will always just be a feature. He just isn't strong or big enough to carry a full album or be what drake is. A star.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Jazz Cartier's new album is out http://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/premiere-jazz-cartier-hotel-paranoia

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

monkeu posted:

Holy poo poo somethings happening in like 10 minutes on Drake's Apple Music radio show:

Now that's how you get pink eye.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Yuzenn posted:

Mannnnn I just heard both diss tracks and Drake takes an L this round for not only taking a completely unnecessary shot at an already dead Meek but for his ghostwriter supposedly tipping Meek off that the track was coming.

Meek also wins cause he actually rapped for once, but he is boring as gently caress on this track....all I could think hearing it was "Fab would loving murder this beat"

Meek Mill's dumb "the ghost writer told me" reeks of bullshit. Drake and Nicki are both on Cash Money so there's heaps of ways Drake's track could have leaked to Meek.

Plus it's about 6 months too little too late.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Jump Out the Face is the best thing Meek has ever made and mostly on the strength of Fewtchs hook

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
DJ Khaled just announced a new future album coming out friday on apple music

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Future about to drop forty albums in 2016 and every one will be eleven bricks and two fire tracks

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Minus like the first 4 off Purple Reign, the rest was pretty good.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
future owns wtf

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

monkeu posted:

Meek Mill's dumb "the ghost writer told me" reeks of bullshit. Drake and Nicki are both on Cash Money so there's heaps of ways Drake's track could have leaked to Meek.

Plus it's about 6 months too little too late.

lol that was a joke man. Literally did the joking crying laughter face after it.

Also Meek will never fade away as he made the Dreams and Nightmares Intro. Like easily a top 2-5 album intro ever.

void_serfer
Jan 13, 2012

This song a million times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Oax_6PllU

EDIT: Also holy poo poo he has Tekken tattoos.

good electric
Jan 29, 2009
HIS LIFE IS DEFICIENT. HE NEVER HAS SEX.

HE LACKS $10 TO BUY HIMSELF A CUSTOM TITLE AND IS REDUCED TO BEGGING FOR ONE.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

What pre-Monster Future is worth listening to? I'm listening to a track on Pluto 3D (Straight Up) and it's okay for poppy pump-up rap.

how did nobody recommend FBG: The Movie or No Sleep (DJ Esco)?

fbg has mark mcgwire, chosen one, karate chop, dna, finessin and No Sleep is imo the best Future mixtape because I never skip any of the songs. please skip the Abu skit though. also it's cool to see the beginning of his metro boomin/southside/tm88 type beat style develop on this tape

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.

He's one of the best but he is capable of spreading himself too thin, particularly if he feels the need to continually up his mixtape output every year.

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Good Will Hrunting posted:

Minus like the first 4 off Purple Reign, the rest was pretty good.

after listening again i actually only dislike 3 songs on this tape guess them

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Thank god this is premiering on Apple Music so maybe it will actually be mixed properly and won't have the world's most obnoxious DJ all over the top of it.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

monkeu posted:

Thank god this is premiering on Apple Music so maybe it will actually be mixed properly and won't have the world's most obnoxious DJ all over the top of it.

Oh look whos back

hey retard its loving DJ KHALED who is putting this out

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Censored Future :mrwhite:

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Oh look whos back

hey retard its loving DJ KHALED who is putting this out

Yeah I know I said the worlds most obnoxious DJ not the worlds second most obnoxious DJ

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
You can book tickets to go listen to WAVES in movie theatres all around the world:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/694173401959673857

I kinda wish I wasn't at work when it was on.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

monkeu posted:

You can book tickets to go listen to WAVES in movie theatres all around the world:

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/694173401959673857

I kinda wish I wasn't at work when it was on.

why is kanye advertising his fashion show with a photo of the rwandan genocide

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
are there tickets for the actual MSG show? if it's the actual literal 18,000-capacity MSG I assume it's not gonna be filled from invites or whatever

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene
Future said he's signed a deal with Apple too on Khaled's snapchat so that's pretty big I guess. They've got Drake and Future locked down now. Slightly more impressive than U2.

Crumbletron
Jul 21, 2006

IT'S YOUR BOY JESUS, MANE
Please preinstall all future future albums on my computer and I will reinstall itunes

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

HorseRenoir posted:

why is kanye advertising his fashion show with a photo of the rwandan genocide

If you saw his line before, it was pretty much all slave clothes so now he's probably gonna have a lot of blood stains and bullet holes in his poo poo I'm guessing.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Crumbletron posted:

Please preinstall all future future albums on my computer and I will reinstall itunes

Yeah if it's true I guess all Future's stuff will be off Spotify soon too.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

alansmithee posted:

If you saw his line before, it was pretty much all slave clothes so now he's probably gonna have a lot of blood stains and bullet holes in his poo poo I'm guessing.

Sounds dope. Also that line about throwing his watches away is classic.

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

alansmithee posted:

$2,181

The Polish Pirate
Apr 4, 2005

How many Polacks does it take to captain a pirate ship? One.
drat, on first listen this Jazz Cartier album is loving awesome. Definitely feeling it more than Islah.

goldblums eyes
Jan 11, 2011

Is waves sold out in the United States? It shows all the cities but doesn't show the US in "select a country" for me

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

if youac utally go to a movie theater to hear a kanye album in 2016 you deserve to have his finger in your butthole

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

don't sleep on this!!! :fire Emoji:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Denzel Curry's album is going to be so good https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8VO4Rm3ulw

3peat
May 6, 2010

I was just listening to Kevin Gates new album and then I remembered, isn't this the guy who was bragging about loving his cousin? Is he singing about his dick only getting hard w his cousin rn? Is that what ignoring teh wrong and right mean? I got questions

also joey badass just had a meltdown on snapchat sounding suicidal and poo poo

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
All this new Denzel Curry is so loving good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwQV_LL-M5g

Buller fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Feb 2, 2016

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
Holy gently caress that Denzel. This is his best poo poo, even better than N64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pertplus
Nov 7, 2009

Peewee Longway gave us a masterpiece