Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Wow she's so loving wooden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

My name is a trolling word
Registered to enjoy and contribute to this poo poo show. Gently caress you, Eonwe, Beer4TheBeerGod and d_smart.

Since I have nothing of value to contribute right now, enjoy my baby cattes:

Ok that's all for now. Godspeed commandos o4

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

Iglocska posted:

There is another definition of it, you can find out more about it if you read about the fourth stimpire.
I... was suppressing my curiosity to read it for fear of emotional damage.

Tokamak posted:

It's similar to 'getting screwed'/'ripped off'. So it's derived from the first meaning.
Aha, thanks. I see how ever harsher metaphors are needed to get through to those not understanding this scam.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

oh my goodness more cat times

welcome aboard commando

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

darkarchon posted:

Registered to enjoy and contribute to this poo poo show. Gently caress you, Eonwe, Beer4TheBeerGod and d_smart.

Welcome friend, those are lovely cattes, please post more

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

darkarchon posted:

How do you feel about Elite Dangerous

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Wow she's so loving wooden.
But look at Ben's energetic gestures!

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Skellybones posted:

How do you feel about Elite Dangerous

Pretty good. Played some 40h or so, got my values worth. Very nice experience with a selfmade TrackIR and a Joystick.

Image related somewhat.

Also: the default avatar sucks but I don't want to spend money. Meh.

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

SelenicMartian posted:

He looks like Yagrum Bagarn

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Daztek posted:

Welcome friend, those are lovely cattes, please post more

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

SelenicMartian posted:

animated Sandi and Ben

EminusSleepus fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Feb 2, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

darkarchon posted:

Pretty good. Played some 40h or so, got my values worth. Very nice experience with a selfmade TrackIR and a Joystick.

Image related somewhat.

Also: the default avatar sucks but I don't want to spend money. Meh.

one of the strangest criticisms I ever read about E:D is that you pay you £20 and then the first 40 hours or so are an incredible blast and then afterwards it gets a bit boring. like what do you want for your £20?

i think it was a shitizen quote ITT

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

also welcome commando

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

SelenicMartian posted:

drat, comparing those images it seems Ben is larger than the Michelin guy.

Gilganixon posted:

one of the strangest criticisms I ever read about E:D is that you pay you £20 and then the first 40 hours or so are an incredible blast and then afterwards it gets a bit boring. like what do you want for your £20?

Yeah so what, like I not got my money's worth out of that game. I'm still playing it unregularly and also bought into Horizons because the concept is great and I really want Frontier to succeed.

Also, what should be the maximum image size for posts…? I fear of the hammer because of posting too big images in [img] tags.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyw0A_OL7js

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

Gilganixon posted:

Remember filthy pleb video games give you mere hours of entertainment, why would you pay 20 quid for 3 days of fun when you could invest a mere 40(00) more and have a decade's worth of boredomimmersion with Star Citizen, the better BDSSE?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

EminusSleepus posted:

animated Sandi and Ben

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

darkarchon posted:

Also, what should be the maximum image size for posts…? I fear of the hammer because of posting too big images in [img] tags.

So just use the [timg] you've already discovered.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

SelenicMartian posted:

I like how he checks to make sure she got three words right.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

darkarchon posted:

"gently caress" is a word filter, not a meme. also "loving", "poo poo" and whatever

p good cattes o7

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

"gently caress" is a word filter, not a meme. also "loving", "poo poo" and whatever

p good cattes o7

Thanks commando o6 just noticed wordfilters aren't active once you're logged in, but I'll let it that way. It sounds… nicer.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
what was the username of that inside guy again? something with eight. im bookmarking all the MAJOR PLAYERS userids in an effort to read the important bits of this thread faster every morning

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

Dongattack posted:

what was the username of that inside guy again? something with eight. im bookmarking all the MAJOR PLAYERS userids in an effort to read the important bits of this thread faster every morning

EightAce

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

cheers

HapiMerchant
Apr 22, 2014

that is a very pretty avatar

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

More lethal than Call of Duty.

The dance moves, that is.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

OP deleted it, RIP

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

HapiMerchant posted:

that is a very pretty avatar

thank you

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Wait, dance moves have i-frames? This changes everything. The esports scene is going to love all this secret tech

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
Some of my favourite shitizen quotes come from ed's steam reviews:

Retard
Played - 300 hours

This gets boring extremely fast and star citizen despite being pre-alpha is way better.

There are thousands of reviews that amount to that.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

skaboomizzy posted:

Just realized that my most-followed topics on these forums are (in no particular order):

- this calamitous space-game sham
- Doobie
- the Republican presidential primary
- those idiots who took over the bird refuge in Oregon

Apparently I'm drawn to watching massive failures unfold in real time.

where can i find the bird refuge one? sounds like a good read

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
New SC or might there be something interesting behind all this?
http://www.dualthegame.com/

Do like the art style so far;

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

A Spider Covets posted:

where can i find the bird refuge one? sounds like a good read

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758570

For those that like to watch train wrecks there are also the Freepers, Conservapedia and Bitcoin threads.

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

So guys, did I get this straight, aside from the 30 fps for the server that they are targeting (lol 30fps, surely that will be enough for playing and the game fps won't be tied to the server fps as they are right now, no no… and the spergs on reddit actually defend this decision :shrek:), nothing of value came from that latest 10FTC? Oh and right the 'contextual' «USE». gently caress this poo poo, the guy is completely uninformative and brings nothing of value to the table.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

I think the best thing about elite and star citizen is how Chris and the CIG team are all loving livid about Elite and its continuous success/content releases, basically planning SCs development to contrast Elite. Elite 2.0 came out? Release Alpha 2.0! It has planetary landings!? Shift all focus to planetary landings! CES shows how great VR is in Elite (and Valkyrie), redouble all effort on VR!

Meanwhile the guys at Frontier are just making a game, and although I'm sure they have the biggest poo poo eating grins whenever they see CIG flopping about trying to catch up to them, they dont really show it.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Note to newcomers, beware of shitposting outside this thread, especially in D&D. Don't start shitposting before making sure the thread you're in is appropriate.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

darkarchon posted:

So guys, did I get this straight, aside from the 30 fps for the server that they are targeting (lol 30fps, surely that will be enough for playing and the game fps won't be tied to the server fps as they are right now, no no…), nothing of value came from that latest 10FTC? Oh and right the 'contextual' «USE». gently caress this poo poo, the guy is completely uninformative and brings nothing of value to the table.

No the idiot repeatedly said how he was annoyed by all the "noise" on the forums about the cancellation of SM.
Also, they still haven't worked out how docking will work LOL!

So all them ships will be getting a rework soon lmao.

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

MeLKoR posted:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3758570

For those that like to watch train wrecks there are also the Freepers, Conservapedia and Bitcoin threads.

thank u my friend. 647am and i can't sleep, time to strap myself in for a trainwreck

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

darkarchon posted:

gently caress this poo poo, the guy is completely uninformative and brings nothing of value to the table.

But he does bring valuable tables.

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

darkarchon
Feb 2, 2016

MeLKoR posted:

Note to newcomers, beware of shitposting outside this thread, especially in D&D. Don't start shitposting before making sure the thread you're in is appropriate.

Thanks commando o5 won't be shitposting anywhere else, just lurking for now.

• Locked thread