Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

fact is TMM, when I win this game for the town, it will have been in spite of you, not anything you did to help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

fact is TMM, when I win this game for the town, it will have been in spite of you, not anything you did to help

You know, except for correctly call Kash scum.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

You know, except for correctly call Kash scum.

if he's scum at all. I think SSV has been scummier than him with his bandwagon vote that follows Samfu onto an easy lynch

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
You keep saying easy lynch in relation to lynches that didn't happen.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

You keep saying easy lynch in relation to lynches that didn't happen.

oh you mean the one where you got 3 votes in less than 10 minutes of each other?

If I hadn't convinced everyone you're scum, he would've been lynched

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

if he's scum at all. I think SSV has been scummier than him with his bandwagon vote that follows Samfu onto an easy lynch

You do realize that every 3rd vote isn't a bandwagon vote right? That whole 3rd vote thing doesn't hold up.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

You do realize that every 3rd vote isn't a bandwagon vote right? That whole 3rd vote thing doesn't hold up.

it doesn't hold up because it's just an axiom I use to get discussion started. It got reactions out of everyone and allowed me to read Samfu

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

and bandwagon votes are still scummy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

besides, I think Kashuno was the third vote onto imgay. I could be wrong though

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

wait nvm, Kashuno and Samfu posted at exactly 13:56

that was kinda cute of them to coordinate like that

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

besides, I think Kashuno was the third vote onto imgay. I could be wrong though

You are wrong:

Votecount for Day 2

Samfucius (4): Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, Tommunist, Tommunist, Tommunist, Kashuno, imgay, imgay
Kashuno (2): TMMadman, imgay, imgay, Samfucius
imgay (1): Samfucius, Kashuno, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, Samfucius
SirSamVimes (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, imgay
Khris Kruel (0): Samfucius, Samfucius, Kashuno, Samfucius, Kashuno, Samfucius
TMMadman (0): Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Tommunist, Tommunist

Not Voting (1): spacing in vienna

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 01st, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 hour, 46 minutes.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

SiV wanna get in here and hammer? You'd make me so happy :happysun:

Sorry peeps, I warned you my Monday was going to suck. Had to squeeze a last-minute drs appt into an already crazy day. Here now, will be until deadline.

Khris Kruel posted:

when Samfu flips scum, I'm going to post a video of me stripping down with "suck it scum" written on my naked body

Is that a toxx?

I don't like that kk hasn't considered the possibility that samfu is town.

Ugh today has sucked balls and my brain doesn't want to work.

Not hammering Samfu because I don't want to end the day early, and because I want him to contribute more.

_Are_ we locked into samfu-or-no-one? I just want to know what our options are.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

its not a toxx, its a celebration.

You can hammer him anytime you want.

And I have considered whether Samfu is possibly town. I doubt it, just like TMM doubts I'm town

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

you have an hour, and I doubt he'll contribute. It's up to you

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I posted a video of me with "Suck it Deatheaters" for Harry Potter 2 mafia. I had replaced into day 3 and found someone scummy, no one else believed me and called me tunnelling, and I convinced them and we lynched him and it was the first scum we lynched

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

its not a toxx, its a celebration.

You can hammer him anytime you want.

And I have considered whether Samfu is possibly town. I doubt it, just like TMM doubts I'm town

Hahaha sorry what I meant was not "is that a toxx, we're not supposed to" -- it was more of a "I'm gonna hold you to that, FYI." I'm exhausted and my jokes are sucking rear end.

I feel like more discussion is always pro-town buuuut I also just finished a long shift and want to nap, so I'm very tempted to early hammer. Thoughts?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

no offense, but discussion is for the rest of the day. An hour before lynch is usually just wrapping up the day and making sure we don't no lynch

I'll discuss with you though

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

spacing in vienna posted:

Hahaha sorry what I meant was not "is that a toxx, we're not supposed to" -- it was more of a "I'm gonna hold you to that, FYI." I'm exhausted and my jokes are sucking rear end.

I feel like more discussion is always pro-town buuuut I also just finished a long shift and want to nap, so I'm very tempted to early hammer. Thoughts?

By which I mean, I'm curious what the rest of the thread has to say, since you've (kk) already weighed in on that one.

What's awful is that I want to wait for good mafia-related reasons and want to hammer because gently caress this, naptime!!!

Samfu, you still here?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

no shame in hammerin' :sun:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

no offense, but discussion is for the rest of the day. An hour before lynch is usually just wrapping up the day and making sure we don't no lynch

I'll discuss with you though

None taken, I'm just always anal about losing out on time, since posting is town's best friend.

Are we the only two here rn?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm sort of around.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

yep, lets dance

:regd08:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

I'm sort of around.

TMM, you've been convinced you're going to die tonight. I hope you're wrong, but it's possible. Anything you wanna say before hammer, for posterity?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMM, you've been convinced you're going to die tonight. I hope you're wrong, but it's possible. Anything you wanna say before hammer, for posterity?

I think I've said what I've needed to say. I personally think it's Kash and KK.

Personally, I think you are town and I think KK is just tunneling on a town Samfu. However, I could be wrong about Samfu.

SSV and Tomm are a bit shifty, so they are outside possibilities. I'm not entirely sure about imgay, but I actually suspect he is town.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

yep, lets dance

:regd08:

:jiggled: :parrot: :bubblewoop:

Can't find that weird green guy who shows his butt

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I'm here

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Personally, I think you are town and I think KK is just tunneling on a town Samfu. However, I could be wrong about Samfu.

SSV and Tomm are a bit shifty, so they are outside possibilities. I'm not entirely sure about imgay, but I actually suspect he is town.

if Samfu flips scum, who do you think is the last scum

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Awesome. Let's hope that's not it for you, then, because it's time to put a fork in the turkey.

##vote samfucius

:redhammer:

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I think the scum team is KK and Kash

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

:jiggled: :parrot: :bubblewoop:

Can't find that weird green guy who shows his butt

:yosbutt:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

With the arrest of the man and woman who were arguing, the atmosphere in the crowd changed. It seems that maybe they were wrong about the lighting technician if those two accused each other with such good reason. But could they have been wrong also and the killer was still among them?

The crowd's paranoia began as a small murmur, but with each passing moment it grew in volume and ferocity. It seems everyone seemed to have something against Robin they could be accused of and they were all getting in on the action.

All except a well put together woman in a blue suit, standing in the corner on her phone. She was ignoring the crowd entirely and was talking very fast to what sounded like her assistant.

"No, book all of the morning shows. We have to get out in front of this. There's a lot of money to be made here, we just have to sell it right. Have all the posters reprinted to feature Robin. Frame it as her last appearance and people will flock to the theatre in droves. Will make money off this terrible movie yet."

A small mousey girl gave out a gasp. While she had been standing there the whole time, only now did Nadine notice her. She looked nervous but tried to cover it up with savvy.

"Look kid, just trying to make the best out of a bad situ..." but she didn't get to finish her sentence as the girl screamed, pointing her finger at Nadine. The high pitched shriek carried over the crowd and soon the cops came rushing over to arrest Nadine and take her away.

Samfucius, Nadine Gray (Executive Producer), vanilla town was arrested D2.

It is now N2!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Samfucius (5): Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, Tommunist, Tommunist, Tommunist, Kashuno, imgay, imgay, spacing in vienna
Kashuno (2): TMMadman, imgay, imgay, Samfucius
imgay (1): Samfucius, Kashuno, SirSamVimes, Kashuno, Samfucius
SirSamVimes (0): Kashuno, Kashuno, imgay, imgay
Khris Kruel (0): Samfucius, Samfucius, Kashuno, Samfucius, Kashuno, Samfucius
TMMadman (0): Khris Kruel, Khris Kruel, Tommunist, Tommunist

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 01st, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 36 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

The shrewed business woman was taken away by the police, but not everyone was happy about this. Nadine wasn't just an executive producer on Robin's movie, but on a lot of their movies, and just letting her be arrested would look very poorly on them when they try to make their own pet projects.

It doesn't take them long to shift the blame onto the mousy woman who pointed the finger at Nadine. Nobody is quite sure who she is or how she got into the show with that dull dress.

She tries to defend herself to the police, telling them that she is Robin's assistant and only wants what was best for Robin, but in stammering out her excuses she admits that Robin had fired her on the limo ride to the award ceremony. The outrage of the crowd brings the woman completely to tears, and the police take her away if only to protect her from the anger of the mob.

Meanwhile, seeing how much attention everyone is getting before they are arrested, an eager woman in a hideously loud yellow dress runs to the front of the stage yelling to the police.

"I did it! I killed Robin! It was me all the time take my picture for the magazines!"

One of the police officers on stage examining the spot where Robin's body was silently cuffs the woman and leads her away.

Khris Kruel, Tricia Walsh (Robin's Assistant), vanilla town was arrested N2.

spacing in vienna, Loretta Zimmerman (Award Presenter), vanilla town was arrested N2.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (5): imgay, Kashuno, SirSamVimes, TMMadman, Tommunist

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 04th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Tomm

Tomm is scum. I got results.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Why would you idiots leave me alive?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also nobody else should vote yet. We should try to figure out who the second scum is before we launch tomm into the sun.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Coming out swingin on lylo

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Cause I'm the cop with a scum result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Idk how I feel about you right now TMM. Scum has either blatantly ignored your cop claim or you're scum. In a game this small, it seems weird scum would ignore your claim for two days

• Locked thread