Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Tomorrow we tango

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sam protect me

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

but what if he's just saying he'll kill you!!!

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'll attack Tomm with some trashbags i found in my bathroom if he tries to assualt me irl

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

imgay posted:

sam protect me

You should watch SSV

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
:ghost:

loving :lol:

:ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good idea

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And if I die, you know I'm telling the truth.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You should watch SSV

What if this is the ultimate gambit and TMM is scum with me

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:ghost:o:ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tomm was in on it the whole time

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

The cops decided that all of these stars were just truly awful terrible people, so they locked the doors of the theatre the award ceremony was in, and burnt it to the ground. That is until the corpse of Robin came back to life and murdered them all with her mind powers.

All of the people who were arrested were convicted of being vain assholes and disappeared into the penal system, never to be heard from again.

Kashuno,Edna Rodriquez (Robin's co-star), Scum Godfather burned to death D3.

Tommunist, Stacey Fletcher (another nominee), Scum Ninja burned to death D3.

The scum have lost. Unfortunately the rest of the town also all burned to death in the great awards fire.

TMMadman, Toby Nichols (director), Town Cop burned to death D3.

imgay, Annette Dean (Reporter), Town Watcher burned to death D3.

SirSamVimes, Molly Larson (Robin's biggest fan), Town Doctor burned to death D3.

Moddoc

Scumdoc

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

what if the scumteam is me and imgay and there are two cops and i'm a godfather and tomm is a miller

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
It was me, I was scum the whole time.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This counts as a win right

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gj town, now im gonna post this game in other threads to prove im a brilliant player

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:laffo: Asiina

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hail satan

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

SirSamVimes posted:

This counts as a win right

You died from the flames slightly slower than everyone else, so sure. You win.

Also you guys should read the moddoc, I had a lot of fun writing the flavour.

Also Robin is a terrible person.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The great awards fire is our prize

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
says you need access for mod doc asii

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

says you need access for mod doc asii

I fixed it!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Godammit Kash, you almost had it.

And TM, you are way wrong about me. I love playing scum cause I'm really, really good at it. It sucked I had to replace out of this one.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Thanks for the game, Asiina

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I like that everyone who died was VT, even though there were so few power roles in this game.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rarity posted:

Godammit Kash, you almost had it.

And TM, you are way wrong about me. I love playing scum cause I'm really, really good at it. It sucked I had to replace out of this one.

Huh. I could have sworn I saw you say you didn't like being scum before.

Oh well, sorry about the little dig at you about not talking if you're going to replace. I hold absolutely no ill will towards anyone, I just like to get under peoples skin when playing. :)

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

wow you guys are horrible at this game

I literally smacked my head with my hand when Kashuno claimed cop. Even before the Hal night action

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I literally smacked my head with my hand when Kashuno claimed cop. Even before the Hal night action

Counterpoint: samfu

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Counterpoint: When you said Kash was super obviously town and any idiot could see that.

I'm not going through 10 pages of posts to find it though.

That said, watching Kash and KK and Madman all fight was the best thing and I think it should be a rule that you're not allowed to play unless you all play together.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

Counterpoint: I correctly called out Kash D1 and cased Rarity D1 too.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

That said, watching Kash and KK and Madman all fight was the best thing and I think it should be a rule that you're not allowed to play unless you all play together.

:yeah:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I just really need to take some time away from playing. I started playing mafia because it was fun to argue and construct intellectual arguments and my last couple games really aren't like that at all.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

It was me, I was scum the whole time.

typical!

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

I just really need to take some time away from playing. I started playing mafia because it was fun to argue and construct intellectual arguments and my last couple games really aren't like that at all.

Well I think it's harder for you because you keep rolling scum.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Also, it's hilarious that Kash and I had the exact same roles as the last time Asiina ran this setup.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Also, it's hilarious that Kash and I had the exact same roles as the last time Asiina ran this setup.

I didn't even realize until you pointed it out.

It was a true RNG.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
In fact you chose the roles yourselves, since I RNG'd the roles onto the outfits before I even made the thread.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Kash if it makes you feel better in Opop's Harrison Ford Mafia (I think it was his) I fakeclaimed a flavor role that had already flipped when I was scum. Noticed it right after, but then everyone else noticed too.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

In fact you chose the roles yourselves, since I RNG'd the roles onto the outfits before I even made the thread.

I know that's what really made it funny to me.

Also having played the cop before in this set up is basically the biggest reason why I claimed on D1. I still think it's a bold play. Sure, there's a lot of risk to it, but I really did think it was a good decision.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Well I think it's harder for you because you keep rolling scum.

Nah I can play a good scum game (and the way things were going might have won here) but I am just not thinking as much before posting these days and it's partially because I'm in so many games but also partially lack of effort

• Locked thread