Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

I thought you guys were kidding about the cheese steaks.

edit: they're talking about a firefighting ship. would compliment the news van ship, that's for sure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Khanstant posted:

you can do chargebacks that far back? Like, can you charge back bullshit hearthstone purchases now since they're changing up poo poo they already sold you?

lmfao

Blizzard shuts down your bnet account for charge backs, and rightfully so because if that is a serious post then you are a huge human being.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Berious posted:

i'm glad the cig executives probably wake up at night wondering who that 8ace fucker is

To be honest, I'm sure they sleep well on a bed of money.

TODD BONZALEZ
Jul 3, 2010

Can someone please ask if there will be a bird showroom where we can look at different birds before we buy them

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Disco "How do you do something thats never been done before in a way thats never been done before and presented in a way that has never been done before?"

:allears:

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nation posted:

edit into your posts about 60 pages back and he might lol

You just blew my mind, how did I never think of this? I have to try this out next time he says he's behind by X pages. :psyduck:

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Did anyone get the part when Lando threw Moneys hat on the floor?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

They finally cleared Beer's CS queue

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Nation posted:

Furthermore, A/T (ask/tell) is full to the brim with awesome threads about loads of cool stuff, games is the worst forum (except this thread), the space thread owns and has real rockets launching and nerds bickering, nobody posts in TCC, don't fear fyad they are the literal funniest and best forum.

FYAD is basically the shithole of SA. Its not funny, its not good, and most definitely not a place to go for any reason other than to think "Holy hell, everything bad people say about SA is true in this one god damned forum. gently caress this place."

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Da_real_1one: What is the asian guy talking about? all the others seemd bored

Me: The asian guy was sperging about humanity and computer science or something.

You are banned from talking in cigcommunity for 595 more seconds.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Peroxide Cowboy posted:

Disco "How do you do something thats never been done before in a way thats never been done before and presented in a way that has never been done before?"

:allears:

Wasn't there a really good backer lolpost that claimed that Star Citizen is more technically challenging than landing on the Moon IRL, because the former hasn't been done but the latter has?

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

AugmentedVision posted:

Wasn't there a really good backer lolpost that claimed that Star Citizen is more technically challenging than landing on the Moon IRL, because the former hasn't been done but the latter has?

lol I want to see this

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They definitely have some shadow banning going on, my accounts aren't getting timed out/banned anymore.

badegakk
Feb 3, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Did Patrick delete the CS queue on his way out, is that why it's empty?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

"everything" :laffo:

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

Wafflz posted:

:lol:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Wafflz posted:

get inna thread iceshart

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

get inna thread iceshart

put on a shirt first tho

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Wafflz posted:

:gary: Well he isn't wrong tho, seriously talking about cheesesteaks...
Oh well not my money.

Got link to thread? This shud be fun

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Gilganixon posted:

put on a shirt first tho

not just yet I'm so close

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cobblers, your Star Citizen Org being a religious, hardcore, roleplaying, Welsh-speaking group of Birdwatchers genuinely made me lol when I read it

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
those subs paid for all the cheesesteaks they all went and ate

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cobblers posted:

Hello, best thread on the internet.

It wasn't just the one thread, to be fair and I actually only got probated for 48 hours for the necro'ing.

I'm not sure what the ban was for, I got that without any warning, shortly after the mods had finished the cleanup. Might've had something to do with the general birdposting, or perhaps because I set my org's rollover text to read "PARP" and someone banned me thinking I was a suppressive personality like your good selves. Anyway, I'm now here - Lowtax was as good as his word, although I sprung for this account anyway as I prefer this username and owe you all/Derek for the refund help/gifs/recipes.

Joke's on you, we just wanted to lure you here to mock you. You'll be permabanned when we're done with you.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Wafflz posted:

:rip: that dudes account. He died a hero. Also link plox

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Wafflz posted:

hey buddy you dont get to be that big by being choosy

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Kakarot posted:

those subs paid for all the cheesesteaks they all went and ate
It was delicious!

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Atheist Sunglasses posted:

I thought you guys were kidding about the cheese steaks.

edit: they're talking about a firefighting ship. would compliment the news van ship, that's for sure.

Wait for putting out space fires? A ship to ship firefighter vessel for putting out fires in an oxygen-free environment? Are you serious?

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Cobblers posted:

It wasn't just the one thread, to be fair and I actually only got probated for 48 hours for the necro'ing.

I'm not sure what the ban was for, I got that without any warning, shortly after the mods had finished the cleanup. Might've had something to do with the general birdposting, or perhaps because I set my org's rollover text to read "PARP" and someone banned me thinking I was a suppressive personality like your good selves. Anyway, I'm now here - Lowtax was as good as his word, although I sprung for this account anyway as I prefer this username and owe you all/Derek for the refund help/gifs/recipes.

Massive fan of your work Cobblers. But I fear for the future of procedurally generated bird in the verse without such an outspoken champion

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Link to everything thread: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/317175/reverse-the-verse-this-is-the-crap-peoples-sub-pays-for#latest

I didn't bother linking it cause I figured it would get nuked immediately.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Cobblers posted:

It would've been Christo_Roberto, a passable name which i picked as my "handle" in the brown sea, but I felt I should cough up the $10 anyway given how long I've been reading this thing. It was here that I first heard about Bird Citizen.

Also, Ben looks genuinely seriously ill, like 50% chance of making it to the end of the stream ill.

I genuinely thought you were a goon's account all along, and thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. You'll fit right in here.

Welcome :yarg:

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Feb 5, 2016

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Why the gently caress did nobody empty quote this smdh

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

:drat:

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

Cobblers posted:

Cobblers I'm really glad that you're here and your birdposting was really out of this world

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Nice bonus ending, a "WE ARE NOT PAY TO WIN, GUYS. Here's a non-comedic funny video to demonstrate."

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Mendrian posted:

Wait for putting out space fires? A ship to ship firefighter vessel for putting out fires in an oxygen-free environment? Are you serious?

There's going to actually be a Space Bulldozer in SC before this is all over :magical:

Beexoffel
Oct 4, 2015

Herald of the Stimpire

El Grillo posted:

e: someone posted about this E:D group trip to the other side of the galaxy earlier, do they actually have 900 players on board? Didn't realise the active player base was large enough to sustain such a project https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/01/26/elite-dangerous-galaxy-edge-journey/
Over 1000 now, I think about 700 will make it there and back again.
My hull is at 99% after 14,000 light years.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=198085

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Lime Tonics posted:

The Ant sim collapse kind of shows what would happen. Nothing.

Hookers and blow killed the ants.

Also, Star Citizen : Your mom is a stretch goal, Is a better thread title than the hitler one in my opinion.

Well the Ant game was only a few people, 3 I think?

What happens when they can't pay the leases on their porches and mansions?

CIG Employees: When your paycheck is "late" gtfo ASAP

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Lesnick saw his shadow, 6 more years of development

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

I read the tldr of RtV.

What a poo poo heap.

Another month of no one knows when this feature will be here. What a game. :soonjpeg:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Hmmm...

• Locked thread