Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starkk
Dec 31, 2008

fuctifino posted:

I'm afraid I skipped a few pages, but I know it's already been referenced.

If anyone hasn't seen EP 1: of Versebusters, Ben and Sandi's new show, you have to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz9dEVNhqrk

I thought this was satire at first, and had to double check it was the official channel.

This is a loving farce, wow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sunaurus
Feb 13, 2012

Oh great, another bookah.
EightAce are you Chris Roberts?

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

EightAce posted:

Info before the change of link status I'm spoiling you lot....

Im starting to think your Lando at this point. Something just seems like you want to help people but your smothered by Sandi and her bad acting so you have to act better than her to maintain your Disco front.

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

A Neurotic Jew posted:

drat EightAce, you're gonna need to start writing some missives so you get the respect you deserve.

Well I'm not an internet warlord Also Derek has very specifically stated he isn't doing this for shits and giggles..... I am.
I have a unique perspective and can't say more than that.
Patrick really did leave of his own accord and will have been privvy to very little of significance.Maybe had to make a coffee for the odd Swedish gangster.
You see it's all an act, these people who are in CS or that shower of oxygen thieves on ATV etc are there as lightening rods to soak up the poo poo and misdirect the morons.
When you see the likes of pressley, squirming his way through the interview with that homeless gobshite, and landing himself right in the poo poo it's because he's an actual developer and a nice guy.
Many of the uk dev staff are just game developers. They loving hate all this poo poo especially when some bastard shoves a camera in their face and asks bullshit questions

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

My money is on EightAce being Erin Roberts.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Be freee, SirPhoebos' post

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

Daztek posted:

Why is she still looking at her paper every 3 words

in a prerecorded video

that has been edited
You clearly know nothing about acting, it's an alpha.

Dumbass.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

tooterfish posted:

You clearly know nothing about acting, it's an alpha.

Dumbass.

rude

ps: your forum name is amazing and always makes me laugh

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

:drat:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

good lord!

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
I love that this thread is like a forums shitposting Katamari, gathering momentum and speed and volume as we roll around collecting RSI forum refugees and insider accounts to go along with our cattes and recipes and funny videos and mockery of Internet morons

Welcome, Cobblers! :yarg:

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Is there a thread anywhere around here?

This is super late but idiots on reddit will buy LTI poo poo at almost a 100% markup and thank you for it. If you can still gift your poo poo it's a good way to get your money back and some extra stuff on the side. They might even agree to pay Paypal fees.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Cattes?

Cattes.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

This page in history:

August 8 1768 – James Cook departs from Plymouth on his first voyage of discovery.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

runsamok posted:

Cattes?

Cattes.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Happy Sisyphus posted:

someone make an 'Eight's Aces' gang tag

oo7

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

fuctifino posted:

If anyone hasn't seen EP 1: of Versebusters, Ben and Sandi's new show, you have to.

I thought this was satire at first, and had to double check it was the official channel.

Comments and likes/dislikes disabled LOL

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

fuctifino posted:

hehe, nice "potato" reference guys.

Nellistos
Mar 2, 2013

Daztek posted:

in a prerecorded video

that has been edited

immersion.
also crazy lurker that finally caught up with the trhead.
my dayjob was almost threatened during the mafia days.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

http://i.imgur.com/CqgmKLm.gifv

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Daztek posted:

in a prerecorded video

that has been edited

She wasnt even looking at the right camera

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

EightAce posted:

Well I'm not an internet warlord Also Derek has very specifically stated he isn't doing this for shits and giggles..... I am.
Patrick really did leave of his own accord and will have been privvy to very little of significance.Maybe had to make a coffee for the odd Swedish gangster.
You see it's all an act, these people who are in CS or that shower of oxygen thieves on ATV etc are there as lightening rods to soak up the poo poo and misdirect the morons.
When you see the likes of pressley, squirming his way through the interview with that homeless gobshite, and landing himself right in the poo poo it's because he's an actual developer and a nice guy.
Many of the uk dev staff are just game developers. They loving hate all this poo poo especially when some bastard shoves a camera in their face and asks bullshit questions

Prove youre not Fats Lesnick

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

runsamok posted:

Cattes?

Cattes.
are these cattes in ginyu force or what

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Has anyone posted this video in the reddit brown sea?

And :pgabz:, this video should be archived on your channel for future generations. I have a feeling it won't be up for long

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

im the moustache that is growing directly into his nostrils

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

fuctifino posted:

Whichever one of you fuckers did this, that's some A+ editing skills :cool:

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Ash1138 posted:

are these cattes in ginyu force or what

I believe this is the cover of their hip hop album.

The album is terrible.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Daztek posted:

You're in luck, the Lunar New Year Steam Sale started today and Elite Dangerous is on sale!

Got it coming home form work and downloading now.

See you around, Commanders, o&

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Iglocska posted:

Whichever one of you fuckers did this, that's some A+ editing skills :cool:

I'm afraid only the professionals at CIG could have produced that masterpiece.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Kakarot posted:

She wasnt even looking at the right camera

I imagine everyone involved with making CIG video content is inclined to use the first take of everything to get the gently caress away from the onscreen 'talent' ASAP.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Meanwhile in Elite: Dangerous

quote:

We also want to share with you more details about the expansions that will be coming to Horizons over the course of the season. We know you’re all as excited as we are about the planned roadmap ahead so without any more delay, they are….

2.1 – The Engineers
Coming Spring 2016
Everything changes. Introducing an expanded mission system and game-changing loot. Craft exotic weapons and modules for your spacecraft and build a ship unlike any other.

2.2 – Guardians
Coming Summer 2016
Take what comes and strike back with double. Bring a second ship to every combat encounter with Ship-Launched Fighters and defend your passengers against the deadliest threats in the galaxy.

2.3 – The Commanders
Coming Fall 2016
Team up and stand together. Forge your own identity with the new Commander Creator, then share your bridge with Multi-Crew and fly with friends.

2.4 – ????
A secret to be revealed in Elite Dangerous: Horizons’ final expansion!

Thank you again for joining us on this journey. We are truly grateful for your incredible ongoing support. Together we will discover new worlds, new Horizons and blaze the most amazing trail.

o7 Commanders

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

fuctifino posted:

Hahahahaha, what the actual gently caress.

Best part is they disabled comments, don't like criticism Sandi?

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Agrajag posted:

Prove youre not Fats Lesnick

My bet would be spouse/partner of someone working there.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
How the gently caress is Versebusters real and official what the gently caress is going on I don't understand help me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I still laugh that I could have been an SA mod

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

EightAce posted:

But like, okay, I can't argue with that.

But it's not like anybody is forcing these otherwise talented guys to work for CiG - right? I mean if everybody can see that it's all a big song and dance why is anybody still working there?

If the answer is $$ than like, I understand but anybody willingly taking a salary from these guys needs to question their priorities unless - on some level - they really think they're making a game that is going to be released.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

grimcreaper posted:

FYAD is basically the shithole of SA. Its not funny, its not good, and most definitely not a place to go for any reason other than to think "Holy hell, everything bad people say about SA is true in this one god damned forum. gently caress this place."

drat that butt is hurt

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Google Butt posted:

drat that butt is hurt

it is bad tho

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just straight up don't understand a single post on FYAD

Like I have no context for what any of it means

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakenwagen
Oct 31, 2015

fuctifino posted:

Last days of Rome.

• Locked thread