Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
man I want to understand why people like Future but I don't think this is gonna be the album that gives me that flash of insight

I don't dislike this or anything it just kinda does nothing for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Besson posted:

You guys weren't wrong about I'm Up needing a proper mastering. Man, the album (sans Hercules) sounds flat.

That's because they decided to get some new guy to master the tape instead Thug's usual engineer (guess who mastered Hercules!)

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

abraham linksys posted:

man I want to understand why people like Future but I don't think this is gonna be the album that gives me that flash of insight

man if u listen to low life and feel nothing than idk'

BITCH FROM PAKISTAN WHATUP??????????

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
Also I can't believe Thugger can't afford a better beat than Special.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
all future does is make me convinced that lean must be the worst drug in the world

meanwhile young thug seems happy just to be alive on every song. i would hang out with young thug, but when i listen to future i just wanna send that dude to rehab

e: early contender for lyric of the year 2016

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Feb 6, 2016

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
[bobbing head to chorus]"U THE ONLY ONE MY DICK CAN GET HARD FOR.. U THE ONLY ONE MY DICK CAN GET HARD FOR" this is a banger.. fire.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

I AM BRAWW posted:

[bobbing head to chorus]"U THE ONLY ONE MY DICK CAN GET HARD FOR.. U THE ONLY ONE MY DICK CAN GET HARD FOR" this is a banger.. fire.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
the guitar is so loving great

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

I AM BRAWW posted:

same but for every single thugger song that i like

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax
its funny cuz i remember posting in here years ago about Tony Montana and I got laughed out of here and never posted about Future again

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
Cant stop banging this Denzel Curry - ULT song god drat that poo poo makes me hyped up.

the video is great too makes me feel young again.

3peat
May 6, 2010

I AM BRAWW posted:

This, but unironically.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Why would you even release purple reign when you have this on deck.

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Cool Buff Man posted:

Why wDJ ESSSSSCOOOOOOOO THHEEEEEEEE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOLEST DJ IIIIIIIIIINNNN THEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOORLDould you even release purple reign when you haLEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve this on deck.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Shut the gently caress up you bogan

monkeu
Jun 1, 2000

by Reene

Cool Buff Man posted:

Shut tDJJJJJ EEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhe gently caress up you bogan

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.
Perkys Callin, No Charge, Inside the Mattress, Drippin, Never Forget are gonna be in my rotation for a while but this is obviously a completely different release. The album fits well together and the production quality is amazing.

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence
Free wop

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytggh8tS4Zk

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

free shrimp

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

i think im up is okay but okay isnt good enough when its sandwiched by albums like islah and evol

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

abraham linksys posted:

It's not an immediate thing you realize but then next thing you know you just start understanding his mumble and can't stop listening.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

The REAL Goobusters posted:

It's not an immediate thing you realize but then next thing you know you just start understanding his mumble and can't stop listening.

If Future's music doesn't immediately turn you up you're missing some kind of pleasure neurons in your brain

Good Will Hrunting
Oct 8, 2012

I changed my mind.
I'm not sorry.

Robawesome posted:

If Future's music doesn't immediately turn you up you're missing some kind of pleasure neurons in your brain

or make you loving sad AF like Coedine Crazy and Throw Away

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

I AM BRAWW posted:

Buller
Nov 6, 2010
LOL at all these dumb goons who can't relate to a song about loving a woman.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Kevin Gates is a pervert.

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

121k cousin-fuckers

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Future is a big face gently caress guy huh?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

assplay is all the rage in rap now, gates is a pioneer

"I know when we gently caress you like that finger in your rear end" - big sean

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

40 lbs to freedom posted:

i think im up is okay but okay isnt good enough when its sandwiched by albums like islah and evol

on exactly the same page. i actually liked the first listen but i'm not going to put it on again with evol and islah just sitting there.

Pertplus
Nov 7, 2009

Besson posted:

Also I can't believe Thugger can't afford a better beat than Special.

Mike Will isn't cheap

Pertplus fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Feb 6, 2016

Besson
Apr 20, 2006

To the sun's savage brightness he exposed the dark and secret surface of his retinas, so that by burning the memory of vengeance might be preserved, and never perish.
He sure isn't and Mile WILL is one of my favourite producers but it's a pretty cheap sounding beat from him. There's no momentum and that piano piano loop is pretty generic.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Jesus gently caress that Beyonce video.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet

Dexo posted:

Thick Beyonce is back :vince:

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
Thick Beyonce was gone?

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Dexo posted:

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrCHz1gwzTo

incoherent fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Feb 7, 2016

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
new beyonce video is so good

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Hope she performs that poo poo at the Superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Just what white america wants to hear: subliminal shame over new orleans.