Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
:awesomelon: Votecount for Day 4 :awesomelon:

Lumpen (3): Trasson, Captain Foo, JakeP
JakeP (2): Metos, Lumpen
Metos (0): JakeP, JakeP

Not Voting (3): 100YrsofAttitude, GulagDolls, imgay :ffg:

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 08th, 2016 at 8:30 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 5 hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote lumpen
noodles

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

:ghost: So, right that Lumpen was scum, sadly right that Metos used the opportunity that Cog presented to fake claim, but I blame Cog for that as I said I would. Right that hopping off the cop cuddle was a town move and right that 100's logic was faulty. I should stick to my guns in the future instead of letting dumb people present their dumb logic as valid. :) Grats scum! :ghost:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol can't blame metos for making the obvious claim once they were able to piece together what thecogs role was

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:sure was easy to call lumpen you guys come on:ghost:

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
:ghost: Kept reading after I got lynched, I'm not sure how Lumpen got away with that Gulag post which was very clearly not "getting excited" or whatever. Oh well, good game I suppose? :ghost:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

hi

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I ask that observers and dead people please refrain from posting until the game is over. Thank you!

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
I think the massclaim helped Scum more than Town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
:ghost:my b I thought it ended:ghost:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it would have been better if done immediately, and also, if everyone actually claimed.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Nope, the massclaim out of the gate would not disproportionately benefit Town either. :colbert:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i am going to crunch you, lumpen.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote jakep ooohhhh noo o what a shocking turn of events

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

GulagDolls posted:

i am going to crunch you, lumpen.
Crunch ya later, dude.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Podima posted:

I ask that observers and dead people please refrain from posting until the game is over. Thank you!

I mean whats supposed to happen here? No one can get a majority, might as well end the day, its not like town or SK is going to vote a town here

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like players are openly discussing their scum status and poo poo its not like we are gonna opps mislynch

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it's not too late for a scum to drop out and need a replacement.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

ya im the sk

JakeP posted:

New Jailer dont claim yet

Why would we want to listen to you in regards to this?

JakeP posted:

Trasson Friction and Metos all played well, I really hope you all play more games here. They don't always devolve into this :(

Though this is a good opinion. The new guys were good fun and I would play with them again. I'm sorry for being so wrong so often, you'll realize that this is often the case with me... I keep telling myself to just do the opposite that I would normally do, but I hope against hope that I'm actually getting better at scum-hunting.

I don't know despite the replacement stuff and thecog ghosting on us I thought this game went pretty well. I mean it was some of the most fun I've had in a bit. It helps to have a tight format and a small group, I keep joining weird set ups that tend to burn out somewhat quickly and you get a handful of active players surrounded by less so ones.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

someone make the game end faster so we're not here for 100 years (of attitude)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Why would we want to listen to you in regards to this?

well i was going to pretend to be town until the scum team revealed the knew i was sk and I was poisoned

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also i was just stating the obvious if the scum don't know who is who then no reason to claim jailer when we had a confirmed scum (the one who claimed jailer)

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Ok. I was trying to see what angle you were trying to take.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
even at this point I am like the only reason the town still would have a chance but i dont know if jailing me would protect me from poison?

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Scum Poisoner (if making the Scum kill, the target will die after a 1-Day delay. Bypasses Doc Protection on targeting night, but can be stopped by Doc protection on the death night. A poisoned victim can also die in Jail.)

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

JakeP posted:

even at this point I am like the only reason the town still would have a chance but i dont know if jailing me would protect me from poison?
Unstoppable SK is immune from being Jailed or Roleblocked. Poison, once applied, can only be stopped by a Doc protect on the following night. :eng101:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
eat my shorts

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

That's like going to sleep in a tiger den.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
maybe its like a norway prison or something

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

does this mean i win or lose the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
yes

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop
Like, technically we could have bused Metos today and tried to keep blending with Town, and if we had and then Jake's kill was successful on one of us tonight before he succumbed to poison, then Town could win on D5. So that potential outcome needed to play out or not. But we are not dumb, so we did not bus Metos.

So now Jake can get lynched and game ends, or we nolynch and Jake can try to kill a Scum tonight, and maybe we fail to nightkill a Town because of Backup Jailer and we are 3 vs 3 and nplynch again D5, and achieve majority D6 because the Jailer can't retarget so we know we have a definite kill.

It is kind of pointless to grind that out but I guess there was some room for stupid mistakes so the ga!e can't just be called off early.

But seriously, we are not stupid, so please let's just lynch JakeP and get it over with and then chat about the Docs.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
no

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there's still a chance that I might throw the game for the sake of killing lumpen today

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

JakeP posted:

maybe its like a norway prison or something

I don't get the reference.

Lumpen posted:

It is kind of pointless to grind that out but I guess there was some room for stupid mistakes so the ga!e can't just be called off early.

Can anyone double check his math? It's not my forte.

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

Plaster Town Cop

GulagDolls posted:

there's still a chance that I might throw the game for the sake of killing lumpen today
Yes it is burning questions like this that made opening this game day necessary.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah, gulag would still win as town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I don't get the reference.

Here is a pic of a prison cell in Norway

JakeP