Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Ugh I knew the monstrosity had beans in there but didn't want to type it :barf:

The comments on these are loving amazing, read them. "what are Fritos?"

quote:

Sounds good! Wish my kids weren't so picky!
Mah kids only eat mcdonalds nuggets :btroll:

Thin Privilege fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Feb 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

WhyteRyce posted:

Kody is a clueless idiot who I enjoy laughing at. Also when they do things like try to explain their business to actual business people

Episodes that focus on their family are boring whereas episodes that focus on them doing things like trying to pass off their business as legit or visiting creepy redneck polygamists that make even Kody uncomfortable are great. The scene with investors was great because they hosed up beyond belief and it's great as long as you can believe it's real.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Our business plan is to sell jewelry that represents polygamist values that are shared by less than 1% of the American population

Why aren't we making any money guys??? How can we grow our business???

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Tusen Takk posted:

Link to the rumours please

It was in this thread I think. There were some weirdness in interviews between Jessa and Sturgeon over the holidays. I doubt they believe in divorce, but they also don't believe in therapy with good licensed professionals - so it's like an irresistible force against an immovable object.

As for Jill and Ugly Aaron Rogers being fake missionaries.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jill-duggar-derick-dillard-refund-donations-after-fake-mission-trip-accusations-scandal/

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?
I watched the first couple of episodes of Sister Wives and the main thing I remember is the fattest one is afraid of microwaves

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

SteveVizsla posted:

I watched the first couple of episodes of Sister Wives and the main thing I remember is the fattest one is afraid of microwaves

Burned by hot pockets one too many times.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So a cursory synopsis read says he only knocked up the first wife once, then moved on even to the point of divorcing her so he could marry the newest one legally. Sounds like a perfectly healthy relationship to me.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
maybe we can bring back Sons of Guns since daughter rape is apparently okay now

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Casimir Radon posted:

So a cursory synopsis read says he only knocked up the first wife once, then moved on even to the point of divorcing her so he could marry the newest one legally. Sounds like a perfectly healthy relationship to me.

I can't believe I even know the answer to this...

Because young new wife has kids from a prior marriage, he needed to be legally married to her to adopt the children. It's not that he didn't want to put more babies in old sour wife's belly - her insides are a rocky place where his seed can find no purchase.

So his rationale was fine. However, the fact that sour old wife has gained about 50 pounds in the last 2 seasons while also getting catfished by another woman implies she isn't taking this well.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I can't wait for the Kody Klan to be torn asunder by divorce and hopefully plague

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Krispy Kareem posted:

I can't believe I even know the answer to this...

Because young new wife has kids from a prior marriage, he needed to be legally married to her to adopt the children. It's not that he didn't want to put more babies in old sour wife's belly - her insides are a rocky place where his seed can find no purchase.

So his rationale was fine. However, the fact that sour old wife has gained about 50 pounds in the last 2 seasons while also getting catfished by another woman implies she isn't taking this well.

I watched the first couple seasons of that stupid show but haven't since. Please explain the catfishing because that sounds awesome

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Crusty Nutsack posted:

I watched the first couple seasons of that stupid show but haven't since. Please explain the catfishing because that sounds awesome

She started an online relationship with a guy who turned out to be a lady loving with her.

Since she's the oldest wife with the oldest child, she's mostly alone in her house except for the nights Kody stays with her. I guess she gets lonely. It's really kind of sad.

My wife finally stopped watching the show. She still watches the end of season round-tables where the wives all get snippy with one another though.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The first wife wanted another kid but Kody hemmed and hawed about it so now she's barren and catfished

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Just watch Big Love guys.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

Krispy Kareem posted:

She started an online relationship with a guy who turned out to be a lady loving with her.

Since she's the oldest wife with the oldest child, she's mostly alone in her house except for the nights Kody stays with her. I guess she gets lonely. It's really kind of sad.

My wife finally stopped watching the show. She still watches the end of season round-tables where the wives all get snippy with one another though.

Man :( I always felt bad for her, she's clearly the sanest member of that family but she only has one kid so everyone ignores her.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sister Wives is the most painfully uninteresting poo poo imaginable and I want the entire production to go up in flames.

Also, one of the wives reminds me of Bebop from TMNT.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
heres a pretty controversial opinion: polygamy isn't cool

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Meri agreeing to divorce Kody so he could remarry and adopt was such a blatant cry for help and attention. But if course the man married to four women doesn't notice and the three other wives don't care. Who saw that coming.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

mdm posted:

heres a pretty controversial opinion: polygamy isn't cool

It is funny, though.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

heh, Sister Wives. Is that about Josh "Captain Molesto" Duggar ?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

It is funny, though.

No doubt, no doubt, when kids aren't involved anyway. I was going to qualify that with "as the spouse" but changed my mind about that one.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Every polygamous relationship is a case study for why it's illegal. Polyamorous relationships are also a joke, if someone says they have a stable one they're lying to you, and possibly to themselves as well.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

BUT IF THE GAYS CAN GET MARRIED WHY CANT WE BE POLYGAMIST GUYS

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

-A thing that Kody Brown actually implied on his television show

We should make a separate thread for that hot mess

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

SteveVizsla posted:

Man :( I always felt bad for her, she's clearly the sanest member of that family but she only has one kid so everyone ignores her.

I got the impression that she has a giant ego and enjoyed the alpha female role a little too much. She terrorized the second wife when it was just them and demanded her own giant mansion like everyone else despite having one kid who was months away from going back to Utah for college.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Please remember the point of thread is to

JIM BOB

god bles

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Top City Homo posted:

Please remember the point of thread is to

JIM BOB

god bles

I legitimately think this should be turned into the general TLC bullshit thread.

TLC Megathread: Say Yes to the 600lb Amish Jim Bob Sister Wives.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

are those gator fucker swamp people on tlc too or is that history channel (lol history)

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

How many times do you think Kody forgets some kid's name, because it has to happen all the time

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I legitimately think this should be turned into the general TLC bullshit thread.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

are those gator fucker swamp people on tlc too or is that history channel (lol history)

I don't know about the gator people, but the duck people are A&E (that show is neither Arts, nor Entertainment! :goonsay:)

EDIT: I'm old, and miss Biography. Do they still even have that? A&E is the only one of these 'poo poo channels' that I don't have (like TLC, History...E!....)

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Krispy Kareem posted:

It was in this thread I think. There were some weirdness in interviews between Jessa and Sturgeon over the holidays. I doubt they believe in divorce, but they also don't believe in therapy with good licensed professionals - so it's like an irresistible force against an immovable object.

It's not super important, but Jessa's husband is named Ben. You're thinking of their kid, Spurgeon. (That loving name.)

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

heh

Spergeon

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

thrawn527 posted:

It's not super important, but Jessa's husband is named Ben. You're thinking of their kid, Spurgeon. (That loving name.)

Isn't his last name Seaman or something?

Fish-theme names still appropriate in this circumstance.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Krispy Kareem posted:

Isn't his last name Seaman or something?

Fish-theme names still appropriate in this circumstance.

Seewald.

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
What is SEA PATROLs stance on sea related names?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

The season's 90 day fiancee was bland except for the super creepy 50+ year old dude who married some girl from the Philippines who was younger than his daughter. And he also refused to ever have children with her.

Also from his brief descriptions, she sounded like a carbon copy of his first wife who he divorced. He continually mentioned it to his fiancee as well.

quote:

The scene with investors was great because they hosed up beyond belief and it's great as long as you can believe it's real.

Sister wives: "We get all these page hits on our site!"
Investors: "How much of that translates into sales?"
Sister wives: "....uh...."
Kody: :downs: "LET'S GO MAKE SOME MONEY"

WhyteRyce fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Feb 8, 2016

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

They should have put them on Shark Tank just so the world could have seen how loving stupid they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

WhyteRyce posted:

The season's 90 day fiancee was bland except for the super creepy 50+ year old dude who married some girl from the Philippines who was younger than his daughter. And he also refused to ever have children with her.

Also from his brief descriptions, she sounded like a carbon copy of his first wife who he divorced. He continually mentioned it to his fiancee as well.

That really was the worst couple, but let's not forget 'roach man' who brought his fiancee over to a horribly disgusting apartment, and 'buttoned-down super-religious family'. I mean, those mormons sure do know how to party, right?

EDIT: I still have this mild fascination with Muhammed and that middle-aged woman from last season. "Hi, I'm the most oblivious person ever! No, he's not using me for a greencard, we'll have sex someday..."

EDIT 2: Oh would ya look at that...

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Feb 8, 2016

• Locked thread