Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

AHAHAH YEEEEESSS!

SIlverBullet has gone allahu akbar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

This thread is going places :allears:

Keep at it, SilverBullet, you're fighting the good fight! :yarg:

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

imagine being genuinely touched watching that Gary Oldman speech holy gently caress.

I was wincing and flinching through that speech; I almost couldn't finish it. I can't imagine being psychologically damaged enough to find it "moving". Ben is so very far gone; if he could wake up, it would be the heroic act of the century.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
how does lesnick not know that he hates sandi gardiner.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Cobblers posted:

No, there can be no forgiveness for Leavers.

"I finally realized that Derek Smart is full of poo poo and goons are a bunch of meanies". Are you making GBS threads me? This sort of people lap this poo poo up, look at all the "I used to practice witchcraft" redemption tales in evangelical circles.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Remember Ben, every person you strike down in the brown sea comes here. Stronger than you could possibly imagine :gary:

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

MeLKoR posted:

SIlverBullet has gone allahu akbar.

Someone make a CIG-specific version of this smilie: :happyelf:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

versebusters is definitely very very bad, but it doesn't mean the others series are "good".

i think the only remotely close-to-interesting one is the 'which glitch' series, which doesn't even address what causes the glitches or what they're doing to fix them. but it's cool because if you turn the sound off it just looks like a bunch of people making fun of how broken star citizen is

hey it's american monday! do we get a new Official Star Citizen Video sometime in the next 24 hours?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

imagine being genuinely touched watching that Gary Oldman speech holy gently caress.

you would have to be genuinely touched in the head

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Isn't there a 10 for the chairman coming today?

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Wuxi posted:

nowadays i hope and pray for a new 104TC every week

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

alf_pogs posted:

versebusters is definitely very very bad, but it doesn't mean the others series are "good".

i think the only remotely close-to-interesting one is the 'which glitch' series, which doesn't even address what causes the glitches or what they're doing to fix them. but it's cool because if you turn the sound off it just looks like a bunch of people making fun of how broken star citizen is

hey it's american monday! do we get a new Official Star Citizen Video sometime in the next 24 hours?

in 23 minutes from this post commando!

10ftDevelopers this week as CRobbery is busy flying first class to England to check on SQ42. I can only imagine how far off message they've gotten in the 2 weeks since Chris was last there.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Wuxi posted:

Oh god I hope so - watching Chris have a stroke on camera every week - it's like never-ending Christmas.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Saw the post.Saw the bird, then I saw the name, today has been a good day :allears:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
read the final line.

:dead:

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Wuxi posted:

We're getting 10 for the Developers today, as Chris is too busy getting up in Foundry42's business this week.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

runsamok posted:

in 23 minutes from this post commando!

10ftDevelopers this week as CRobbery is busy flying first class to England to check on SQ42. I can only imagine how far off message they've gotten in the 2 weeks since Chris was last there.

No worries mate, with Christ on the job, he'll get them back on track in no time. If there's one thing the Robber knows, it's efficiency and not getting bogged down in unnecessary details.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

SirPhoebos posted:

Someone make a CIG-specific version of this smilie: :happyelf:

It's just a matter of replacing the jews with :lesnick:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

alf_pogs posted:

"10 for the developers" hits in a couple hours. No Chairman Thumb-Face this week unfortunately :(

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Scruffpuff posted:

No worries mate, with Christ on the job, he'll get them back on track in no time. If there's one thing the Robber knows, it's efficiency and not getting bogged down in unnecessary details.

I thought if there was one thing the Roberts boys knew it was the Swedish Mafia?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I gave SilverBullet his account voucher, he should be registering shortly

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

It's just a matter of replacing the jews with :lesnick:

And quintupling the resultant viscera.

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004

Hav posted:

A Yiff with less fursuits.

Have you dropped a line telling them to inform you before sales next time? They really must loving hate you if it was deliberate.

The gently caress are you on about? Who said anything about deliberately loving ME over? They put their base game on sale a week before they release an expansion that has 0 need for the base game, then give you no discount to buy the expansion, which is 3x what I paid for the game in the first place. It was a sneaky move that hosed over a bunch of people who decided to buy during that sale because of all the praise people were singing about the game at the time.

I guess the other thing that annoyed me is E:D is actually not that interesting to play personally, and the only thing that looked interesting, planetary landings and exploration, is another 40bux I don't want to spend just to be bored again in an hour.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

runsamok posted:

We're getting 10 for the Developers today, as Chris is too busy getting up in Foundry42's business this week.

So just people who actually know stuff, but can't talk about it because reasons? Thats... boring, I guess? Never actually watched any of those shows anyway :gary::yarg:

40-Degree Day
Sep 24, 2012

Eonwe posted:

The Brown Sea Grows.

:gary:

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Eonwe posted:

And you keep being the best poster in this thread o9

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Eonwe posted:

Hahah amazing. Did they change the "2 cents" to "2 UEC" based on live feedback from this thread? :gary: :gary: welcome commando :gary: :gary:

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Saw the post.Saw the bird, then I saw the name, today has been a good day :allears:

I for one am looking forward to being a career passenger, going places all the time, never deciding my own path...

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Actually, the best poster is dancing cat man, but you're still the best poo poo-poster

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Wait. So Ben took a phone call on his wedding day because someone else was having a forum argument? I can't decide what's more pathetic: Ben for taking the call, his wife for marrying someone who'd take that call, or Ben again for considering someone a friend when they'd phone him during his wedding because they couldn't handle internet shenanigans.

Someone come up with some new paarp material, this is depressing.

runsamok
Jan 12, 2011

Wuxi posted:

So just people who actually know stuff, but can't talk about it because reasons? Thats... boring, I guess? Never actually watched any of those shows anyway :gary::yarg:

It'll be the one guy who actually seems to have a clue talk about whatever high-level system he's currently working on while he skates around the fact there's no low-level gameplay or systems for it to actually work with.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Wuxi posted:

i think you'll find that unless it comes straight from the chairman hisself, we're not to trust a word from these FILTHY SWINE

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

runsamok posted:

It'll be the one guy who actually seems to have a clue talk about whatever high-level system he's currently working on while he skates around the fact there's no low-level gameplay or systems for it to actually work with.

That reminds me of one of the developer mind-dumps a few weeks back. They were going on about having to balance the shields and the weapons, but then ship armor was getting added, and they'd have to do all the balancing again. I'm not even going to bother indicating what's wrong with that statement, it should be self-evident. What amazes me is that it wasn't evident to people who ostensibly do this for a living.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

did anyone ever complete the Lesnick challenge?

e: i mean successfully, i remember at least a couple of attempts were made

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

runsamok posted:

And quintupling the resultant viscera.

I don't know, 1 Ben = 3 jews seems about right.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Happy Sisyphus posted:

did anyone ever complete the Lesnick challenge?

Many tried, but in the end it was too much for those brave souls :patriot:

At least nobody ever came back to report his victory.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Wuxi posted:

Actually, the best poster is dancing cat man, but you're still the best poo poo-poster

ITT that would be this guy :

or maybe this guy :

but eonwe's pretty good I guess

im no slouch either but im not really giving it my all here

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/317579/please-add-some-new-content

$1000+ backer.

I give this guy a month before he pops.

this is so much fun. A bit more than a month ago and you wouldn't have even imagined this much revolt.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

hey silver bullet, welcome to something awful, hope you have a Wonderful Time

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wuxi posted:

thats fair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
someone has Silver Bullet so i think he is trying to decide what to post as, anyway be back in a few

• Locked thread