Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

ZenMaster posted:

this is amazing... sorry for your butt boss :(

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--He decided he wasn't going to bother calling his insurance about it (despite the damage to the bumper--the best part is it's actually Mrs. Boss's car), probably because his rates would go up. His plan seems to have failed, however, since the other guy's insurance just called him, and he's trying to explain how backing into the other guy was the other guy's fault.

I'm job hunting for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

2DCAT posted:

This is pretty awesome. I recently taught myself how to knit in order to make a 14ft long tom baker scarf, but with modern colours. It took me awhile, but it is now complete.

I'm jealous. I attempted a Tom Baker scarf when I was first learning but didn't know what I was doing and gave up. Some . . . day . . .

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

fuzzknot posted:

I hear CIG are hiring :D

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

EightAce posted:

you literally cannot trust anyone these days.....We've all been played

DEREK SMART INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I hear CIG are hiring :D

My job: At least it's not CIG.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

HookedOnChthonics posted:

Haha, everyone should click through that B'tak thread. Toast shows up and gets within a centimeter of explicitly saying 'maybe this isn't the game for you, dude.' Of course this being toast he actually just trots out a bloated para gently stating that different people enjoy different kinds of games and that that's ok, but still—it's more dev pushback against carebear theorizing than you tend to see in these threads.

Captain B'tak finally got around to (not) answering Toast's question

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

fuzzknot posted:

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha--He decided he wasn't going to bother calling his insurance about it (despite the damage to the bumper--the best part is it's actually Mrs. Boss's car), probably because his rates would go up. His plan seems to have failed, however, since the other guy's insurance just called him, and he's trying to explain how backing into the other guy was the other guy's fault.

I hope you're not writing this on a work system :)

A+ boss though!

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

ZenMaster posted:

"Chris is here ripping stuff apart and filling up whiteboards"

noice
yesss this is gooooood

reject the mediocre, chrissss

it all musssst be perrrfect

i don't know what i'm going for there lol

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Translation: Hello Kitty Adventure Island.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

ZenMaster posted:

"Chris is here ripping stuff apart and filling up whiteboards"

noice
"Initiate Operation: Turdpolish"

StarbloodKiss
Feb 3, 2016

Why is the entire cargo hold full with crates of Krogan Krackers?
b'tak is already on my shitlist and i will definitely gank him every opportunity i get if this game goes live ever. ive tried finding him on the public universe servers and have yet to actually see him. i think i said that already though.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

alf_pogs posted:

i think you'll find it hasn't been cancelled, but that our understanding of what the slider should be has evolved since we first talked about it, and furthermore

"It's annoying when people keep asking about the PvP slider. If you don't want to PvP you can just not launch Star Citizen, so really, the slider is already in the PU, you already have it and we already have your money"

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Ladygoons & Gentlegoons I present for your delectation direct from the stimpire:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Galarox posted:

Ladygoons & Gentlegoons I present for your delectation direct from the stimpire:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

gently caress you, i laughed and reeled in horror and laughed again

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

Booblord Zagats posted:

PGabz, I got a song for your next video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axo1XNjB4Qs

EDIT:

Even better, an unskippable cutscene that plays everytime you die in solar plebian

But add an unexpected QTE to the end, and if you fail it, the cutscene starts over. And it's 20 minutes.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

aren't those regigs though?

e: also goon spotted on last image

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

:perfect:

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

I think someone needs to create /r/stimpire soon. Art like this should be preserved!

Ezekeel
Nov 18, 2015

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Sandi

Holy poo poo. That picture will haunt my nightmares. Too close to the truth.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

Nice! We need more of this. We need to make the Stimpire a reality of Star Citizen

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit
I'll take mud crab any day of the week. With ginger and spring onion and vermicelli underneath thanks.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

VealCutlet posted:

I'll take mud crab any day of the week. With ginger and spring onion and vermicelli underneath thanks.

Good with chili oil too. :swoon:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

holy christ

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Wow, those other terrible Captain B'tak ideas that a poster was alluding weren't exaggerations.

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...istent-universe

https://forums.robertsspaceindustri...anslation-comms

VealCutlet
Dec 21, 2015

I am a marketing god, shave that shit

RedTonic posted:

Good with chili oil too. :swoon:

Oh hell yeah, I forgot about that

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Ben's inclusion for Solar Plebian

https://twitter.com/banditloaf/status/697899467970772992

Chin
Dec 12, 2005

GET LOST 2013
-RALPH

The Interloper posted:

Jesus Christ how do you make something this bad without doing it on purpose. If it was just a tech demo for the facial mocapping then maybe it would be okay, but this is supposed to be the finished intro cinematic for an :airquote:AAA:airquote: videogame.
They let slip on one of their shows that the Bishop speech was animated by an animator with a webcam. There's no Gary Oldman performance capture in their Gary Oldman performance capture demonstration.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Chin posted:

They let slip on one of their shows that the Bishop speech was animated by an animator with a webcam. There's no Gary Oldman performance capture in their Gary Oldman performance capture demonstration.

I think what almost certainly happened is they hosed up the mocap but couldn't afford to bring the actors back.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Well I have got quite a video uploading commandos, quite a video

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

see you in the 'universe

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

peter gabriel posted:

:f5:

e: :pgabz:, you should start saying 'See you in the uni' to all the commandos you see.

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

I got hung up thinking about the (rumored, of course) 1:4 time ratio :what:

My brain hurts but it's the good hurt. Bring on the star citizen, I want to see into the center of this fractal nightmare

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

Excellent work. Mr. Giger art as a source never disappoint.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

Chin posted:

That so explains why it looks so janky. I assumed they'd screwed up the facial rig and had to cut corners to get it rewired.

Well actually that could be the case if they've over-complicated things so much that animations are being thrown out on a regular basis.

Using a Kinect to do a face mapping in Cryengine is completely doable, and kind of cool as a modder resource, but has such low fidelity.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I opened up this video to edit it and just stared into the middle distance for like 2 minutes not knowing how to tackle it ha ha

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Galarox posted:

Stimpire Crobblers

Stimpire Sandi

Stimpire Lesnick

you are tarnishing the work of HR by incorporating CR lol

you made it from beautifully scary to horrendously ugly

but I can imagine Ben looks like that when he was born lol

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

No Mods No Masters posted:

I got hung up thinking about the (rumored, of course) 1:4 time ratio :what:

My brain hurts but it's the good hurt. Bring on the star citizen, I want to see into the center of this fractal nightmare

Little did we realize that the animations for sitting down in a chair and climbing up a ladder are actually sped up 4x from their actual speed. I can only salute the terrible vision of chris croberts :aaaaa:9

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

moonraker posted:

ATV same Poo Poo different week in La La land

Willy Wonka and Aunt Sally skipping away to the land of Imaginarium to play Hollywood. Going to capture footage of people waiting to get injections . But who can blame CR the poor man must be sick of having to answer silly question on ATV every week like " WTF happened to star marine ". And we learn that CR and his bro and co are in Germany for some redlight action killing time before the mocap pissup .

Meanwhile back at the ranch the Ui team introduces us to the new buzzword for the UI "diegetic" and how Zane Bien " Who seems to share a number of the same facial features as Sandi " is looking at the holotable after 3 years of every one telling him its terrible. Most I ever seen that guy do was make a fruit drink for Sandi on ATV once .

And Ben hangs his head in shame as he gives advice on how to become single by given loved ones a SC package for valentines . Next step is to become like the poster below are just sit inline and wait for your mocap injection .

that guy is correct it is like being taken by CIG aliens to perform an anal probe

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
OK, I won't say too much, this is a direct response to CIGs latest fetish for trying to out troll the trolls or whatever, Music is my fav so sorry if not to everyone's taste.

I present episode one of SmugBashers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVqjxEqGAq0

:laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

lol

• Locked thread