Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
If you like Deadpool or Colossus, go see the movie. It's fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MH Knights
Aug 4, 2007

Donde Esta posted:

I wonder if Gaz can add the line "I love celebrating International Women's Day!" to DP's chatter.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

MH Knights posted:

I wonder if Gaz can add the line "I love celebrating International Women's Day!" to DP's chatter.
Some of his lines are so ancient they use the different voice actor he had back in beta, so I wouldn't count on that.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Donde Esta posted:

alright i'll stay home and watch trailer park boys instead

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

So I don't remember when they stopped selling AP2, but is there any indication of when AP3 will go off the store? I want to pick it up, but was waiting for a bit.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They'll announce it like a week beforehand.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Afraid of Audio posted:

alright i'll stay home and watch trailer park boys instead

nerf mr. lahey

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
What's the goon recommended Deadpool build for running Cosmic DR?

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Ahundredbux posted:

nerf mr. lahey

buff randy's gut

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ahundredbux posted:

nerf mr. lahey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R8At-Qno_o

Mr. Lahey owns. Trailer Park Boys own

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
groot force has a few too many rickys and too not enough julians

we all know who bubbles is

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010
When the Valentine's day ends does the 100% exp go with it? Or does cosmic event have a 100% exp buff as well?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Holyshoot posted:

When the Valentine's day ends does the 100% exp go with it? Or does cosmic event have a 100% exp buff as well?

It's 100% until next event next week.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Jusupov posted:

It's 100% until next event next week.

And the double cmm drops last until next week as well?

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
Okay, so when I finish all 4 chars to 60 for my sweet xp bonus, who do I want to level next? Is there like a power list regarding synergy efficiency?

Dr. Doom looks pretty cool for 10% sig dmg, right?

Or just level whoever I like best / is strongest and gently caress synergies?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Vax posted:

Okay, so when I finish all 4 chars to 60 for my sweet xp bonus, who do I want to level next? Is there like a power list regarding synergy efficiency?

If you just want to get more synergy do the teleporters next

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

crit synergies, war machine, wolverine, blade, cantman if you plan to main a phys, then start looking to get the most DR from each synergy based on what types/tags your favorite dude deals

not related: peabody cosmic the gently caress up today you casual

Vax
Dec 29, 2011

delicious!
I plan to gear SW and Deadpool first. Given my SW already has decent gear and even Gungnir half levelled I guess thats a solid plan.

What do you mean by teleporters? As in chars who can teleport?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Holyshoot posted:

And the double cmm drops last until next week as well?

In theory, sometimes they turn them off early or late or by accident.

Vax posted:

I plan to gear SW and Deadpool first. Given my SW already has decent gear and even Gungnir half levelled I guess thats a solid plan.

What do you mean by teleporters? As in chars who can teleport?

You'll want War Machine for the +1 fighting and Ghost Rider for the 4% mental crit and Cable for the 2% everyone crit, if you're looking to buff up SW first. Storm might be a good idea because hers gives spirit, which is invaluable on some characters at lower levels, and since your XP synergy isn't maxed, you'll be spending relatively more time at those lower levels. Also Wolverine has a good synergy but please don't level him until you have max XP synergy oh my god not even then probably.

Teleporters are dudes who can teleport, yeah. They level faster cos you can move faster and therefore get to bosses faster. Therefore you get them to 60 faster and get your XP synergy up faster and level the next guy faster.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Cyclops for the xp bonus at low synergy percent is also great, if you haven't leveled him already.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

Related question, who are the top 5 laziest characters to play? I'm talking one bar with mostly passives. Cause those will be my first five characters

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Paineopticon posted:

Related question, who are the top 5 laziest characters to play? I'm talking one bar with mostly passives. Cause those will be my first five characters

deadpool honestly

teleport, shoot all the bullets, bang bang

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Paineopticon posted:

Cyclops, spider-man, and honestly ranged thor all have bar space to spare and are kinda just, push three buttons when x power comes off of cooldown

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Anyone with a ranged aoe dot and a teleport can be played two-button lazy style while you level. Nearly anyone can be a three-button hero. My top picks would be (in no particular order) Psylocke, Magik, Scarlet Witch, DP, Surfer, Juggs, Herman Torch. They can all be levelled with just droping dots and then running in a circle or eating a sandwich or what have you (except Juggs, who drops elbows instead).

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Symbiote Racon (no groot yet) and archangel powers datamined :gaz:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mover posted:

Paging Greywords asap.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

ndub posted:

not related: peabody cosmic the gently caress up today you casual

I cant wait until you guys finally realize there is no way to un-cosmic.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Vax posted:

Doom actually has a terrible synergy.

Cyclops, Cable, War Machine, Ghost Rider, Star Lord, Moon Knight, Wolverine, Loki, Ant Man should be your priorities.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

jubelio posted:

I cant wait until you guys finally realize there is no way to un-cosmic.

You can always make a new account (and cosmic that too)

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

Just level Doom cause Doom owns!

--

On that note, if Gaz intern remembers to trigger Cosmic Chaos ... what's now the best way to grind cosmic worldstone or whatever the little shits are? Still terms or with cosmic midtown that is a good alternative?

Need enough to buy the enchant and artifact for Summoner Doom. Looking at mh.info i see that new artifacts have been released for summoner doom, that's cool.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Lux Aeterna posted:

deadpool honestly

teleport, shoot all the bullets, bang bang
Deadpool you can also go the area spec and Canadian Devil and just spin around doing a bunch of mindless damage for literally ever.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Mover posted:

It's about drat time. I've had RR stuck at cosmic 50 for months waiting for that.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Donde Esta posted:

Absolutely agree. It FEELS like a comic book.

madstrike
Jun 10, 2013

There's a deadpoo pack on steam with 25% discount: http://store.steampowered.com/app/439994/

quote:

Items Included in this Pack:
Deadpool in his default Modern Costume
Deadpool Zen Costume
Deadpool Pirate Enhanced Costume
Lady Deadpool Enhanced Costume
Deadpool X-Force Costume
Deadpool Hero S.T.A.S.H. (extra Hero specific inventory)
Deadpool the Kid Team-Up
Headpool Pet

An $80 Value!

It's at 25 Euros for me, not sure in dollars.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

madstrike posted:

There's a deadpoo pack on steam with 25% discount: http://store.steampowered.com/app/439994/

Someone's gonna get yelled at by Marvel.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

lol too bad

the deadpool movie was great, marvel's not getting that IP back any time soon

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
:siren: EMMA FROST UPDATE PREVIEW :siren:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/262671/emma-frost-design-update-preview

ransome fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Feb 12, 2016

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

madstrike posted:

It was 29 in american money. I have a decent amount of that stuff anyways but screw it I'm in.

Does this mean that zenpool is actually in the store now?

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I'm gonna miss the completely fabulous blinged out dinos. rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

nostrata posted:

Does this mean that zenpool is actually in the store now?

yeah, 950g

• Locked thread