Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Here's the post with the emails and songs, if anyone needs a quick link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Why such a small fraction of the Barnacle Jim beatdown?

ed: he has a long face

I was waiting for when he walked into a bar and the bartender said "Holy gently caress, you must be Barnacle Jim!"

Idaholy Roller
May 19, 2009
What is Barnacle Jim?

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Ianiniho posted:

What is Barnacle Jim?

He's a frog, he's a goat, he's a dildo, he's a robot .... at this point it's easier to ask "What isn't Barnacle Jim?"

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675415&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 14:34 on Feb 10, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Ianiniho posted:

What is Barnacle Jim?

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Ianiniho posted:

What is Barnacle Jim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05cSvINk2G4

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Lotka Volterra posted:

“elections?!” sepp RICOs in the door and just keeps RICOing, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. he RICOs against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling he’s trying to say something to you but he’s RICOing at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as he finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear him exclaim “I was elected, that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

Murderion
Oct 4, 2009

2019. New York is in ruins. The global economy is spiralling. Cyborgs rule over poisoned wastes.

The only time that's left is
FUN TIME

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

I heard about a guy once who was a jurisprudence fetishist. He got off on a technicality.

:newlol:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

holy poo poo, Slap It! is the best

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

http://www.theonion.com/graphic/jurisprudence-fetishist-gets-off-on-technicality-9063

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT
I always feel kinda bad about the Barnacle Jim beatdowns but I can't stop laughing at them. Was there ever a reason other than his picture that people dog-pile on him so much? :lol:

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Ozz81 posted:

I always feel kinda bad about the Barnacle Jim beatdowns but I can't stop laughing at them. Was there ever a reason other than his picture that people dog-pile on him so much? :lol:

Well the dude is always looking down his nose at people.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Chinatown posted:

i havent been to a dairy queen since they stopped selling nerds blizzards

HoboZero posted:

Just leave your loving anime pillow waifu thing in the car and order a blizzard then

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

Well the dude is always looking down his nose at people.
mother mary and joseph

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ozz81 posted:

he's got a long face

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

There, I fixed him:

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
I can't quite explain why I like it so much, but in a bizarre, probably-drunken thread about having a "desultory" time hanging out with friends at Christmastime, there was this random reply that clicked with me so much I say it in serious situations sometimes. It's just funny to me.

Loden Taylor posted:

you can never go home again fyi because home is not just a place and a group of people but also a specific point in time

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

At least their portrayal of Kylo Ren is accurate.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hihohe posted:

Please... please... no more tears.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
From the Jrodefeld "Why Should We Care About Property Rights?" Thread, wherein a notorious DnD libertarian and virulently sociopathic racist defends his views with "hey guys, I'm totally not a racist!" only to immediately get shut down repeatedly for being an ignorant idiot manchild:

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Hey guys *dog whistle* let me tell you about how *louder dog whistle* not racist I am. Like I'm all about freedom for *increasingly shrill, obnoxious dog whistle* everybody! *dog whistle begins to rattle the cutlery* But see, some people just have a poor *dog whistle is replaced by an unbearably loud air horn* time preference so it's their own fault if they suck. America is a *air horn becomes a fog horn and the neighbors call the police* perfect meritocracy after all and nobody gets to benefit from having rich parents *fog horn somehow begins to spout racial slurs* or anything like that. All schools are exactly the same because *slurs begin to drown out all other noise* if somebody goes to a bad school they can just go to the library afterwards. But that won't do them any good because a job would *nothing else can be heard over what appears to be a mix of racially insensitive words and farting obliterating all other sounds*

*fog horn somehow begins to poo poo itself*

*somewhere a watermelon gets hosed*

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 18:39 on Feb 11, 2016

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

KoRMaK posted:

Dumbass militia stuff going on at the same time as this LIGO announcement. Lol what a dichotomy.

NoneMoreNegative posted:

Science Mans: We believe we have located Hick Bozo'n waves coming from Oregon

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

From the Jrodefeld "Why Should We Care About Property Rights?" Thread, wherein a notorious DnD libertarian and virulently sociopathic racist defends his views with "hey guys, I'm totally not a racist!" only to immediately get shut down repeatedly for being an ignorant idiot manchild:

Of note is the fact that in the post directly prior he points out how not racist he is by talking about how he's totally down with the rap music .

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Breetai posted:

Of note is the fact that in the post directly prior he points out how not racist he is by talking about how he's totally down with the rap music .

This killed me.

"LOOK I KNOW SOME RAP ALBUMS OK, HERE'S A LIST. TOTES NOT RACIST."

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

This killed me.

"LOOK I KNOW SOME RAP ALBUMS OK, HERE'S A LIST. TOTES NOT RACIST."

Jrodefeld is a forums treasure. :allears:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
More hits from the Jrodefeld thread as it breaks out into musical numbers:

Tesseraction posted:

Do you hear the people sing
It is the song of angry men
It's the music of a people
Who will not be slaves ag--OH poo poo

*gets kicked to death by emancipated slaves*

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

nerdz posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PAW SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS BOLT AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BOLT.I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I BITE DOWN SOME SCIENTIST BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS ANIMAL SHELTER. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO DOGS IN MY HOUSE AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE ADOPTED DOGS CAN BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE BARKS AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY CAGE LESS LONELY BY BARKING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNIng

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Doesn't work as well when the movie wasn't released on VHS. :geno:

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Doesn't work as well when the movie wasn't released on VHS. :geno:

I'll just make my own. I am that dedicated.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

anne frank fanfic posted:

The last time i said i wanted to gently caress a girl until she died everyone freaked out, but when i said it at my wedding everyone was all 'awww'

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

clammy posted:

pain and pleasure are two size of the same coin. its a double inch sword

Jack Daniels posted:

generally kids have fairly naive ideas about sex and the world, ie that murdering people is bad and pleasure is good. however, part of maturation involves learning about "coin theory" - the fact that pleasure and literally killing people are actually two sides of the same coin

example
Child: I think pleasure is good and killing my sexual partner is bad
Adult: Actually, pain and murdering people are two sides of the same coin [a/n: coin theory in action]

awkwerd paws posted:

Coin theory is not very complicated. you see the se coins that have two sides. thats a lot like Sex. on the one side of the coin is feels good, like when you put them inside of me one by one, like a sexual toll booth. My rear end hole becomes an inch long bloody slit in my back side. this degrades me, which is a good feel to me,because im functionally retarded, but also psychologically damaged. Thats how coins work.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
Sure this is probably a bit niche but it's purestrain

Anidav posted:

I put on my shorts and cowboy hat.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Oh well poo poo if I realised niche stuff is fine I would have posted this yesterday

Endorph posted:

what likely happened: xenogears got a smaller budget because of ff7, went over budget, xeno needed more money to finish and ff8 was midway through development, square decided to put money towards polishing 8 instead of finishing xeno.

what didn't happen: nomura kicked down takahashi's door in full squall cosplay and yelled 'WE'RE GONNA REFER TO YOUR BUDGET IN THE PAST TENSE' as he ripped thousand yen bills straight from his wallet, while laughing maniacally

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

AlphaKretin posted:

Oh well poo poo if I realised niche stuff is fine I would have posted this yesterday

I put on my robe and xenohat.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Birb Katter posted:

Sure this is probably a bit niche but it's purestrain
That's hardly "niche" to an audience of goons. :)

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Sham bam bamina! posted:

No I don't get it. They made another Aliens video game? How many more Xenomorph planets can there be? Ugh they should have stopped at Prometheus. That was a good movie.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Wedemeyer posted:

No I don't get it. They made another Aliens video game? How many more Xenomorph planets can there be? Ugh they should have stopped at Prometheus. That was a good movie.
I was quoting the post with the Bloodninja reference.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Wedemeyer posted:

What, you're not excited for the upcoming Aliens/Matrix crossover, Xenomorpheus?

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM

Sham bam bamina! posted:

The niche was more knowing who the guy in the photo was, knowing bloodninja was a given.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Isn't that the deputy prime minister of australia? seems like pretty common knowledge to me