Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UserErr0r
May 4, 2006
Replace User
Every now and then I see that a random saved outfit of mine has become Empty. Looks like they removed some clothing item... and the game doesn't know how to handle it, so it just deletes the entire outfit, because rockstar.

quote:

Why did you morons bring back everything from the old update? Ever heard of a unique collectable? Why did I store my Roosevelt in my garage for 2 years if it's just going to come back? Along with buying all the clothes, etc. Geez, what is wrong with you Rockstar? I am disappointed.

I think this is Coupe.

UserErr0r fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Feb 11, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Aardmania posted:

Something interesting in the patch notes for this update.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/216696587--UPDATED-2-10-16-GTAV-Title-Update-1-32-Notes-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

I guess that means that there is no need to rush now to buy these items.

Nice, would be good if they come up with addons to the permanent lineup each day but it'd be cool to have something to distinguish holiday players

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

UserErr0r posted:

I think this is Coupe.

nah, coupe has fun with GTA

that's definitely a humorless shitlord in your quote

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Me and 2 pubbies held off about 10 attackers in piracy prevention, 2 of which gamed the gently caress out if it by getting on the boat in passive before going out and attacking, which made them keep spawning on the boat.

it's 10 times more fun when there are actually people trying to get on the boat.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

titties posted:

lol I made 3.5 million in 2 days just doing VIP

Yo uh I've been out GTAO for a few months cause of other poo poo but he does VIP grind work? Is it that sightseer thing?

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

Dearest PC Mumble crew: I'll be moved in to my new place next week and will finally once again have glorious high speed internet so I can get back to playing this terrible game with you lovely folks. I'll be expecting another car show once i'm back :colbert:

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Policenaut posted:

Yo uh I've been out GTAO for a few months cause of other poo poo but he does VIP grind work? Is it that sightseer thing?

Yeah and it's terrible. It goes like:

join / start an org with goons
Chat for 4 hours while someone flies around every 10 minutes doing Sightseer or LSIA / Altruist Camp hostile takeover
Appoint a new VIP
Rubberband your sticks together for an hour while you go do something else
Wish you were dead

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
My favorite part was when I drove the stupid Patriot across the city to Simeon's garage and got a zero dollar cut because you were the VIP. This is the worst game of all time and I'll be playing it again tomorrow.

titties
May 10, 2012

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

My favorite part was when I drove the stupid Patriot across the city to Simeon's garage and got a zero dollar cut because you were the VIP. This is the worst game of all time and I'll be playing it again tomorrow.

owned

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

I really like this update!

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

MY ANACONDA DOM'T WANT NONE UNLESS U GOT CUM SON!

UserErr0r posted:

I think this is Coupe.

Its totally me buddy :)

T1g4h posted:

Dearest PC Mumble crew: I'll be moved in to my new place next week and will finally once again have glorious high speed internet so I can get back to playing this terrible game with you lovely folks. I'll be expecting another car show once i'm back :colbert:

AWWW poo poo we're getting tiggah back! btw is ur insurgent still gold? I was reminded of it yesterday going thru my screenshots of ur gold insurgent next to my gold super diamond and I thought I'd ask

hellfaucet posted:

I'll post sum screenshots when I get home; I snagged a couple good ones as well

Anime_Otaku
Dec 6, 2009
I have 3 ish hours left on a VIP contract. Anyone on Xbox want to help me?

Quasipox
Sep 6, 2008

How are the customizations on the Roosevelts? Thinking of finally picking one up.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Quasipox posted:

How are the customizations on the Roosevelts? Thinking of finally picking one up.

not too many customizations on the OG roosevelt but plenty of them for the Valor

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Hunting pack is a fun mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5pPEq7O4k

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
I love how every goon playing a female character is in the lingerie. It's gonna make rolling all over pubbies a blast.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Slim Killington posted:

I love how every goon playing a female character is in the lingerie. It's gonna make rolling all over pubbies a blast.

"oh no, here come a bunch of weird virgins, I, a pubbie am being rolled"

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Powershift posted:

Me and 2 pubbies held off about 10 attackers in piracy prevention, 2 of which gamed the gently caress out if it by getting on the boat in passive before going out and attacking, which made them keep spawning on the boat.

it's 10 times more fun when there are actually people trying to get on the boat.

I was part of the attackers on one where the defenders (surprisingly) didn't use AA missiles. We came in on a Valkyrie and had a cool little Aerial Assault and rolling gunfight on the deck.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Thank you all for helping Funbags! become the illustrious criminal organisation that it is. Our helicopter tours are very popular.

titties
May 10, 2012

in which we take a moment; so heart-breakingly brief and blessedly welcome a respite from the forlorn terrorscape of grinding VIP missions for double GTA$ and RP

T1g4h
Aug 6, 2008

I AM THE SCALES OF JUSTICE, CONDUCTOR OF THE CHOIR OF DEATH!

coupedeville posted:

AWWW poo poo we're getting tiggah back! btw is ur insurgent still gold? I was reminded of it yesterday going thru my screenshots of ur gold insurgent next to my gold super diamond and I thought I'd ask

poo poo yes it is. Like I could ever change up the gold plated battlewagon :v:

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

T1g4h posted:

poo poo yes it is. Like I could ever change up the gold plated battlewagon :v:

:hfive:

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

I just spent an hour reorganizing all my garages to hold like-minded cars. No one will ever see the :effort: I just put into this, but I'm very proud of my work.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

hellfaucet posted:

I just spent an hour reorganizing all my garages to hold like-minded cars. No one will ever see the :effort: I just put into this, but I'm very proud of my work.

This is how I feel every time I log in. I am never disappointed by my awesomely-organized garages.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe

This video perfectly encapsulates all of my complex emotions: rage, terror, lust, and middle finger.

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

Psion posted:

They also haven't added a FN FAL despite me telling them exactly how cool it would be :(

I'm quoting this from last page because I agree with this statement wholeheartedly

FN-FAL and Rhodesian camouflage fatigues would be fukken amazing

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

somebody invite "niceboyonline" into your PS4 invite-only session. powerful... kind... idle...

Thank you to malakai et al! I'm sorry I kept dropping out--eventually I gave up. Even so, made about $800k

coupedeville
Jan 1, 2012

hellfaucet posted:

i really like this one; it's like we've got each other's backs

going all the way through the heist with my valentine's day outfit

i like this picture; the plate on my roosevelt valor says 'G0TM0NEY'

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Ruining newspapers since 1993.

Shredded Hen
Welp, the double VIP payouts just ended. I entered a new lobby on XB1 and it immediately came up with the new adversary mode notification from Martin. I am idling in a PS4 lobby that is still showing the vehicle sale prices, so it might still be working there.

On the plus side, there is a free t-shirt for logging in today.

Zenzizenzizenzic
May 25, 2012

Fun Shoe
The new mode is a deathmatch that forces you to be partners with someone and if your partner dies you automatically commit suicide. My partner died a lot. Thanks for reading, all.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Shredded Hen
You know what really makes a memorable Valentines Day? Arm wrestling.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52573/the-gta-online-be-my-valentine-event-feb-12th-18th

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Zenzizenzizenzic posted:

The new mode is a deathmatch that forces you to be partners with someone and if your partner dies you automatically commit suicide. My partner died a lot. Thanks for reading, all.

I'll just add that to the pile of game modes I'll never play, which at this point is all of them except heists, missions, and hunting pack

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
it was kind of ok?

pubbies dont seem to like getting paired with same sex partners which is hilarious to me.

hellfaucet
Apr 7, 2009

So double RP for riding with other players and half off SMG ammo clearly means we should be rolling around in Insurgents/Armored Limo and pubbie hunting for the next couple days, right?

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

double RP is like 400 a tick instead of 200 so I wouldn't get your hopes up on raking it in

I mean don't let that stop you from rolling in an armed limo and going pubbie hunting, just be realistic about what you'll get

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

hellfaucet posted:

So double RP for riding with other players and half off SMG ammo clearly means we should be rolling around in Insurgents/Armored Limo and pubbie hunting for the next couple days, right?

More like this.

Aardmania
Jan 1, 2007

Shredded Hen
My experiment worked. I am still getting double payouts for VIP missions on this PS4 lobby. Now I'll have to buy a new system because I can never log out of this session ever again.

Akion
May 7, 2006
Grimey Drawer

Aardmania posted:

My experiment worked. I am still getting double payouts for VIP missions on this PS4 lobby. Now I'll have to buy a new system because I can never log out of this session ever again.

You have waaaaay too much faith R* servers not making GBS threads out on you.

geeves
Sep 16, 2004

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

"oh no, here come a bunch of weird virgins, I, a pubbie am being rolled"

Is this what girls say about you as you walk down the street? Or do they shout, "oh poo poo here comes that creepy oval office!"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

Car chat: I got a Mamba. It looks nice. It's ...weird to drive. Feels like a heavier, less responsive Sultan RS or armored schafter or similar. Is there a trick I'm missing or is that basically The Mamba?

so good in blue and white with the racing body mod, though

Akion posted:

You have waaaaay too much faith R* servers not making GBS threads out on you.

$43k for a Sightseer is nice and all but it gets crushingly boring. I think Aardmania will in fact go insane by the time R* kicks them out one way or the other.

• Locked thread