Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
BSc. Hons MBA Grap Dip Ed.
Director of Marketing.

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cobblers
Feb 5, 2016

Come commandos, on wings of joy we'll fly
To where my bower hangs on high;
Come, and make thy calm retreat,
Among procedurally generated green leaves and blossoms sweet.

xanif posted:

Will the birds have turrets?

The answer is always yes.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Any massivelyOP article about SC is full of citizen crusaders and their stance is generally supported by several of the mods/writers/editors (several of which are true believers themselves). I recognize a lot of names and avs from other things you have posted (RSI forums, disqus stuff, etc).

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

fuctifino posted:

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
Director of Marketing.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

fuctifino posted:

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
Director of Marketing.

:lol: who the gently caress puts their degrees in their signature?

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

fuctifino posted:

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
Director of Marketing.

was about to post hehe

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

fuctifino posted:

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
Director of Marketing.

Oh, that's actually in the email. I thought you were joking.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

drat Dirty Ape posted:

:lol: who the gently caress puts their degrees in their signature?

Someone who doesn't have a degree.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Larger version obviously fake, Beer is probably from Brazil too.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
that exchange would be much more entertaining if the guy was even remotely articulate and included his email to her.

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx

Kakarot posted:

was about to post hehe

lmfao

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

AP posted:

Larger version obviously fake, Beer is probably from Brazil too.

lol, months later she spends time and money writing long emails to Beer

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."

fuctifino posted:

Sincerely,
Sandi Gardiner
Shrewd Business Woman.
Director of Marketing.
One of the greatest saleswoman in the world and have been since I was a little girl.
Also totally a legitimate actress.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

when you think a guy is woke but then he offers you his star citizen referral code

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

i dont reply to emails from anyone with less than 6 lines of signature

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
The thing about crazy people that don't speak English very well is even if they decide to tell the truth about something it's difficult to believe them as everything sounds crazy.

quote:

Lies.
I asked my refund. Twice times. Between the first and second time, I was banned from the CIG Forums in an unfair way. I didn't stalk anyone. I sent emails like everyone did by that time, with feedback/suggestions, because they allowed and encouraged people to make that. My emails was about feedback, not about to solve MY problem, but Sandi Gardiner, totally unprofessional, hated me from the beginning because I praised another professional but not her, in a situation that I contacted the support team, that she did not solve, but another girl took the action to solve it. So, because I praised another girl, but not her, she took that personally and in her twisted mind "I was fobbing her". And then, in the time of this feedback sent, she took that totally in a negative way that was not, or has anything to do with the suggestion/help that I tried to give to them, just using my situation as an example, and NOT asking for a solution for me.
Then, after received a 7-day ban I answered/replied a Ben's email explaining and hoping for a change in their decision. Then, a little later, I was able to comment again, then, I made a inofensive comment in a comm-link and got perma-banned for that, and my post was edited by CIG in an offensive way, with actual offenses.
That made me sent an angry email to Sandi and others asking what a hell was happening, because in that point, I thought that they had reviewed the situation and restored my rights to post. And WTF! Editing my post by offensive words!
As well as "I was DONE" as the email title shown, because I was already pissed that Sandi answered (pretending to be Roberts) with statements that has nothing to do with what I sent in my email, like saying that I Was asking heads or accusing Roberts to be a deceiver. Bullshit. He read all that I wrote in a negative manner, because already took my feedback personally earlier. And in this last email, which I sent to all the people that could solve that quickly, I asked my refund. Actually I required it, since they made a lot of bs and were at the face of a lawsuit.
Then, I got my refund back. After that Sandi's offensive answer, totally not prepared to deal with customer I contacted the support a third time to get it. Then support nicely answered me and refunded me.

So in early 2013 who is going to believe a story that you logged a support call, pissed off the VP of marketing because you thanked another female member of staff for sorting your problem after she'd failed at it, then had one of your comments edited to be something offensive so you'd be banned? Then the VP of marketing pretends to be someone else? Then another angry email and get an angry reply?

I dunno, in 2013 I probably wouldn't have believed it.

AP fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Feb 14, 2016

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

AP posted:

So in early 2013 who is going to believe a story that you logged a support call, pissed of the VP of marketing because you thanked another female member of staff for sorting your problem after she'd failed at it, then had one of your comments edited to be something offensive so you'd be banned? Then the VP of marketing pretends to be someone else? Then another angry email and get an angry reply?

I dunno, in 2013 I probably wouldn't have believed it.

Well vindication might come slow for the guy, but it's gonna feel real good for him when it all comes tumbling down.

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

Kakarot posted:

was about to post hehe

BSc. Hons MBA Grap Dip Ed?

I get BSc(Hons), I get MBA. But what the gently caress is Grap Dip Ed? Is that a line from an alien in SQ42?

Contingency
Jun 2, 2007

MURDERER

Lu Yan posted:

I get BSc(Hons), I get MBA. But what the gently caress is Grap Dip Ed? Is that a line from an alien in SQ42?

Teaching certificate.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Then, it was EDITED by someone else that I don't know who by (only a moderator or member of STaff would have such power):
"I am a kid angry looking for attention"

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/2odw2j/speech_vs_reality/cmmc0ev?context=3

:yarg:

AP fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Feb 14, 2016

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Lu Yan posted:

I think it's a graduate diploma in education. I'm sure google will tell me I'm wrong.

Depending on the program it either means a normal teaching credential or it means that the graduate program was in education, awarding a master degree in education on top of a normal diploma. So you secure your BS in whatever, then go through a masters education program for your credential. Often you can emerge with a masters degree with an emphasis in _____ if you go through the secondary school tract.

But that's all USA stuff. So who knows.

e; that's for a grad dip ed. Maybe.

I have no idea what the caress a grap is.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

quote:

What she called "fobbing her" was actually a thread that I opened in their forums giving applauds to that girl that was kicked out of the company later and appeared in the shows at the beginning (that blondie one), after SHE solved my problem for what Sandi, in his first answer to me, denied, ignored, refused to help... and only after my persistence, the OTHER GIRL helped me and solved quickly the situation... and in that thread, I did not even quoted her name or said that "earlier my problem was not solved", nothing like that, just said that the girls was a good example of professionalism and of the high level of support that CIG should keep... but the amateur girl took that as a personal offense to her (as I said: Celebrity complex)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HmjDAczXg&t=1262s

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Kakarot posted:

was about to post hehe

lol if you put your degree in your signature and you aren't a Dr

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Dusty Lens posted:

I think it's a graduate diploma in education. I'm sure google will tell me I'm wrong.

Depending on the program it either means a normal teaching credential or it means that the graduate program was in education, awarding a master degree in education on top of a normal diploma. So you secure your BS in whatever, then go through a masters education program for your credential. Often you can emerge with a masters degree with an emphasis in _____ if you go through the secondary school tract.

But that's all USA stuff. So who knows.

e; that's for a grad dip ed. Maybe.

I have no idea what the caress a grap is.

In australia you can do a graduate diploma in Education which is I think another year after your degree, and it will allow you to teach whatever subjects you majored in at a secondary/high school. Or you can do the 2 year Masters.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Kakarot posted:

was about to post hehe

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Good job on the bird

I am :gay: for juncos and have seriously considered developing a procedural bird sim game but then remember game dev is hard and I have no ability. Apparently SC has shown I can still sell promises to likeminded schizoids for money. cobbler lets do this thing, be my sandi

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Eonwe posted:

lol if you put your degree in your signature and you aren't a Dr

Honors :smuggo:

Gilganixon posted:

In australia you can do a graduate diploma in Education which is I think another year after your degree, and it will allow you to teach whatever subjects you majored in at a secondary/high school. Or you can do the 2 year Masters.

Ah ok. Same deal is available at some Californian universities. Though is grap a thing or that just a hilarious typo.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shitizens doxxing dissenters...

... and furthermore the Star Citizen community needs to be burned to the ground. :hist101:

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26HmjDAczXg&t=1553s

:boom:

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

SelenicMartian posted:

Could you take Hands Resist Him, give the doll a sandi-face, make the boy a croberts and add $$$ to the hands behind the glass?

Not one of my better efforts: Nevertheless... The Parp Resist Him:

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away
She just needs to accept it and scream "Do you know who the gently caress you are talking to!?" in every email. Much shorter and to the point.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
here is some stimpire worthy material

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

What the hell? I decided to follow Beer, and Twitter suggests following Dolvak and some guy that directed a SC trailer. Really, Twitter? Really?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

"rioinsignia" guy got tarkaroshe's av, no?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Huh, what happened to that show? He's so cheery

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

My god Sandi is just legit terrible at this stuff.

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

"rioinsignia" guy got tarkaroshe's av, no?

It's likely him, I haven't paid much attention to him until the CYBER TERRORIST jumped out.

• Locked thread