Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
What is the word filter? The thread is gassed so I can't quote to see the words before the filter is applied.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

What is the word filter? The thread is gassed so I can't quote to see the words before the filter is applied.
All-caps one is the sex meme of 2015, other one idk.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

im gay i'm gay cuckold cuck cuckservative

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Hogge Wild posted:

Also: Xbone (meh) and Tom Brady (not bad).

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Hogge Wild posted:

lol at that last one, first time seeing it

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

trapped mouse posted:

lol at that last one, first time seeing it

The best part is it not being in bold caps, I thought he'd just randomly chosen to type out "Jeb Bush" as a non-sequitur punchline.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
wait lemme just im gay oh god that felt great.

cuckservative

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Having 'cuckservative' auto filter to Jeb Bush is the best.

Jeb! really is getting the political equivalent of being cuckolded by Trump in literally every attempt to stand out, and that's just great, just wonderful. :allears:

E: https://youtube.com/watch?v=DdCYMvaUcrA

"Please clap." :smith:

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Your Dunkle Sans posted:

Quote the post with the word filter and it'll show the original words :eng101:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

the x bone one works upper or lowercase but not with a space inserted

check m8 admins

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Ozz81 posted:

I figured it out, but thank you.

e: If you quote someone that is quoting someone else, their quote gets lost BTW.

Teriyaki Koinku has a new favorite as of 18:33 on Feb 14, 2016

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Ozz81 posted:

Whoa. :stare:

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
reading old gbs threads is gonna be hilarious if cuck got filtered.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Mans posted:

finally, gbs might be funny

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mans posted:

Test

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
triggered and goku still need filtering

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
does anyone have the Jerry Falwell obituary someone wrote? Talkin like Falwell was a lich, and about how someone found his phylactery. I know it's not much but "Falwell lichcraft" didn't bring up anything in google or forums search

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

In honor of the death of evil conservative wizard Antonin Scalia could someone post that DnD quote about Strom Thurmond where he's described as an evil lich who only died because he wanted to go be racist in the metaverse?

Dex
May 26, 2006

Quintuple x!!!

Would not escrow again.

VERY MISLEADING!
This week the shriveled husk of million term United States Senator and malevolent lich Jesse Helms was sealed in a bleak crypt deep beneath the sands of his native Stygia, North Carolina. Flowers placed on his grave by grieving shitheads withered and died within seconds.
Helms, known to friends and slaves alike as an unredeemed racist, was famous in the Senate for his passionate defense of segregation, opposition to the civil and voting rights acts, and his black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it.
As one of the first conservative talk radio hosts of the 1960’s Helms pioneered the technique of getting poor stupid whites to vote against their own interests by tricking them into hulking the gently caress out over black people, immigrants, and the betrayal of the Confederacy by jews, liberals, and the hated abstract concept of literacy. He went on to parley his repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set into a long career in government where he played a prominent role in the unbelievably vicious and petty dixiecrat movement. His leadership resulted in a fundamental realignment of the American domestic political scene over the question of just how much we should hate niggers (”A whole lot”, contended Helms).
Long considered a strong contender for “worst person in the entire world” Helms in his declining years began to find that limited title constraining. Last summer recess he gathered together all the educated mulattos and wizened negro shaman from the swamps and dungeons of his grim feudal demesne and began a search for the blackest of black tomes, arts, and metal. That search culminated last week in his ascension to lichdom with the completion of a vile phylactery in the form of a fat lipped bejeweled bone sambo, pulsating with false life and the rhythm of hot jungle beats. His triumph over death itself coincides with a departure from this plane of existence for the astral realms, where he will spend the next thousand years pursuing recognition as the “worst person in the entire metaverse.”
Here on Earth Helms will be remembered as a southern gentleman, a family man, and the kind of guy that’ll eventually turn out to have dozens of child sized skeletons buried in his yard and whose family members when interviewed will say they thought he just liked collecting tiny shoes.
Tags: lichcraft, niggers

Dex has a new favorite as of 03:14 on Feb 14, 2016

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Thinking about how feminism might have played out if the Axis had won:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Munin posted:

Frankly, this isn't the thread that I expected to turn into Scalia appreciation station.

PerrineClostermann posted:

This isn't the thread I expected to turn into Munchkinland, either.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
im gay is actually not a half bad movie title. I'm thinking Ashton Kutcher, maybe Adam Sandler.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Dex posted:

This week the shriveled husk of million term United States Senator and malevolent lich Jesse Helms was sealed in a bleak crypt deep beneath the sands of his native Stygia, North Carolina. Flowers placed on his grave by grieving shitheads withered and died within seconds.
Helms, known to friends and slaves alike as an unredeemed racist, was famous in the Senate for his passionate defense of segregation, opposition to the civil and voting rights acts, and his black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it.
As one of the first conservative talk radio hosts of the 1960’s Helms pioneered the technique of getting poor stupid whites to vote against their own interests by tricking them into hulking the gently caress out over black people, immigrants, and the betrayal of the Confederacy by jews, liberals, and the hated abstract concept of literacy. He went on to parley his repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set into a long career in government where he played a prominent role in the unbelievably vicious and petty dixiecrat movement. His leadership resulted in a fundamental realignment of the American domestic political scene over the question of just how much we should hate niggers (”A whole lot”, contended Helms).
Long considered a strong contender for “worst person in the entire world” Helms in his declining years began to find that limited title constraining. Last summer recess he gathered together all the educated mulattos and wizened negro shaman from the swamps and dungeons of his grim feudal demesne and began a search for the blackest of black tomes, arts, and metal. That search culminated last week in his ascension to lichdom with the completion of a vile phylactery in the form of a fat lipped bejeweled bone sambo, pulsating with false life and the rhythm of hot jungle beats. His triumph over death itself coincides with a departure from this plane of existence for the astral realms, where he will spend the next thousand years pursuing recognition as the “worst person in the entire metaverse.”
Here on Earth Helms will be remembered as a southern gentleman, a family man, and the kind of guy that’ll eventually turn out to have dozens of child sized skeletons buried in his yard and whose family members when interviewed will say they thought he just liked collecting tiny shoes.
Tags: lichcraft, niggers

Meanwhile, that's loving fantastic.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Hogge Wild posted:

im gay i'm gay

I just want to say I'm impressed that these wordfilter to two different things.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Indeed? How about that. I can't say why but I get a Chuck Tingle vibe off of that second one.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Karate Bastard posted:

Meanwhile, that's loving fantastic.

The phrases "black crusade against the sun and all things which draw life from it" and "the hated abstract concept of literacy" have stuck with me since - holy poo poo, Helms died in 2008? Who even wrote that thing originally?

"repulsive backwoods celebrity with the curbstomp set" is a great one too.

Free Market Mambo
Jul 26, 2010

by Lowtax
I think it was Autopsy Turvy

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Free Market Mambo posted:

I think it was Autopsy Turvy

It was.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Thanks! So that's why I couldn't find it, it was Helms not Falwell. I love that someone else also seemed to remember it as yet another, THIRD terrible racist hahahahahahaha

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

computer parts posted:

I mean, in fairness the Nazis were originally okay with just expelling the Jews.

Guavanaut posted:

I wonder how the Madagascar colony would have gone.

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

peanut posted:

One for day shift, one for night shift.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

"Don't sign your posts" is my favorite forums meme

Barnacle Djinn posted:

bike are cool and deg is a gay retarded idiot bitch

--barnacle jim

Social Media posted:

unreal tournament announcer: double signature

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

Kitfox88 posted:

I just want to say I'm impressed that these wordfilter to two different things.

There's a different filter for every tense of the C-word, as I learned from browsing old GBS recently.

Cuck
cucked
cucking

And my personal favorite,

Cucks

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

There's a different filter for every tense of the C-word, as I learned from browsing old GBS recently.

Cuck
cucked
cucking

Cucks

Cuckservative

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
learning that quoting a post undoes the filter has really changed my life. it's like putting on the glasses from They Live.

Chitin
Apr 29, 2007

It is no sign of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Mans posted:

Karate Bastard posted:

Indeed? How about that. I can't say why but I get a Chuck Tingle vibe off of that second one.

Pounded in the Butt by My Desire to Watch Someone Pound My Wife in the Butt

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i like my sex rare to medium rare.

Birb Katter posted:

Well you've got the rare part down.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

china bot posted:

a sexwork orang

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

DudeGoofyGuy posted:

Cuck
cucked
cucking

Cucks

:prepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

kalstrams posted:

the sex meme of 2015,