Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Toops posted:

"Fleshing" out some of the options you guys.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Colostomy Bag posted:

B'Tek will start posting here.

Please no. I already see more than enough B'tak on the RSI forums.

Galarox posted:

Ye gods I hope not... that would be very trying

:yikes:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Tippis posted:

Hanggar?

Haggar. You click on it and a giant Freddie Mercury lookalike suplexes your ship.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sunswipe posted:

Haggar. You click on it and a giant Freddie Mercury lookalike suplexes your ship.

We can use Dolvak for the mo cap

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
Adjusting the slider to carebear should simply cause the players ship to equip a large flashing beacon viewable from every corner of space. You know, so that other players can avoid ruining the carebears immersion by engaging in non consensual PVP.

There you go CIG I've just solved one of your major design issues you stupid fucks. Run tell Sandi.

Also, say you do toggle rape off... Well the way I see it if another player still has it toggled on you gonna get raped my friend.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Toops posted:

Yo pimp, if you have the warez, could you post this guy as a vector, pref. SVG?

We need to be able to scale this baby without losing fidelity (tm)

edit: might need to dropbox it, i doubt the standard img sharing sites support svg.

AI
SVG

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Solar Plebian merchandise starter kit: Utilikilt, trillby, hand crafted drinking glass. 427,99 USD

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

:laffo:

Iglocska
Nov 23, 2015

Toops posted:

"Fleshing" out some of the options you guys.

By the Stimperor, it shall be so!

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Baller Time posted:

Solar Plebian merchandise starter kit: Utilikilt, trillby, hand crafted drinking glass. 427,99 USD

Is that price for the items themselves or just a set of .jgps? Either way good deal I hope this goes towards making all our dreams come true.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

He's so :argh: Why's he so :argh: when Star Citizen is so great?

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Love the way the fanatics fail EVERY TIME to get a rise out of Pgabz. And by the Stimperor they try, they really really try. :argh:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Starb Spitizen

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Can I buy $800 worth of .svg pledges, in the mo-cap sales floor?

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

They're so stupid :cripes:

Dapper Dan
Dec 16, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Reading some of these responses, I don't think the delusion will ever die. These people are so loving retarded and incapable of critical thinking that there's pretty much nothing that CIG can do to set them off track. Yeah, sure there are rumblings in the brown sea, but nowhere near enough to do any real damage.

Chris could come out with a video and say: 'Look at you stupid cunts, I've got all your money and all I care about is Squadron 42, mo-cap studios and getting my shrill, no-talent wife off my back. And sure, we're coming out with five new ships and a rape van. Two weeks.'

They would praise Chris' open and honest game development communication and then fantasize about the ships. These people are that loving mentally challenged.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
suggestion for character appearance in Solar Plebian

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

KM Scorchio posted:

Adjusting the slider to carebear should simply cause the players ship to equip a large flashing beacon viewable from every corner of space. You know, so that other players can avoid ruining the carebears immersion by engaging in non consensual PVP.

There you go CIG I've just solved one of your major design issues you stupid fucks. Run tell Sandi.

Also, say you do toggle rape off... Well the way I see it if another player still has it toggled on you gonna get raped my friend.

You clearly dont understand game development ;)

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Dapper Dan posted:

Reading some of these responses, I don't think the delusion will ever die. These people are so loving retarded and incapable of critical thinking that there's pretty much nothing that CIG can do to set them off track. Yeah, sure there are rumblings in the brown sea, but nowhere near enough to do any real damage.

Chris could come out with a video and say: 'Look at you stupid cunts, I've got all your money and all I care about is Squadron 42, mo-cap studios and getting my shrill, no-talent wife off my back. And sure, we're coming out with five new ships and a rape van. Two weeks.'

They would praise Chris' open and honest game development communication and then fantasize about the ships. These people are that loving mentally challenged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CDPAYG53T4&t=18s

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Told my family to keep Thursday nights open. Because Thursday is for Solar Plebian family night.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

KM Scorchio posted:

And every time you ram them it plays a "I do not consent" sound file like one of those freemen on the land getting arrested

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Solar plebian needs a serial killer van:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15S0g8pG6HU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

What is commando. Is it from the sickening and heart breaking truths of the three kingdoms?

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

So not the I Want to Break Free look then?

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

hey this post sucks but since im all about that kind of thing im just going to post it anyway

no trolls in our house

The insect-headed actress-wife will hang her degrees on the signature line
The husband burns his design documents, sucks his pipe while studying their ’weathered teak-floor
His viscous poly-paste breath comes out
Their restoration hardware world is shattered by his shout
B’tak in blue is busy banging out a headache on the kitchen door

And all the while the whales slept on
Dreaming of a world where they could do just what they wanted to

No trolls in our house are there, dear?
We made that clear
We made the little whales promise us they’d be good boys, oh

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
that photo seemed more stimpire

EightAce
May 10, 2015

Watch it all come crashing down on his head and wonder why any of us gave him money in the first place.

Baller Time posted:

Where is the Solar plebian Vape starter kit ?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

You're good people.

Happy Sisyphus
Nov 13, 2013

You take the blue paarp - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red paarp - you stay in pre-alpha, and I show you how deep the sperg wallet goes.

do representatives in the UEE vape during hearings like US rep duncan hunter (R-CA)?

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

Happy Sisyphus posted:

do representatives in the UEE vape during hearings like US rep duncan hunter (R-CA)?

Oh god. The vapists have infiltrated congress.

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Brownhat posted:

Oh god. The vapists vapid have infiltrated congress.

FTFY

Brownhat
Jan 25, 2012

One cannot be a good person and enforce unjust laws.

I don't know, vapid seems like the norm for congress.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

So instead of the vanduul it's the stimpire right?

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Brownhat posted:

I don't know, vapid seems like the norm for congress.

Kinda my point :)

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

Berious posted:

And every time you ram them it plays a "I do not consent" sound file like one of those freemen on the land getting arrested

As long as the voice is that of the Cowardly Lion from The Wizard of Oz I'm sold.

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

I would be interested to know what percentage of Star Citizen backers also consider themselves to be vape enthusiasts.

(It's all of them)

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe
Off topic (Stimpire, shitizen cognitive dissonance etc) but inspired by Mirificus heroics in Brown Sea trawling I browsed through the Role Play section and found this gem:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

That guy engages in self-criticism all night long. Mainly by whacking it to ponies and then crying about how he's not good enough for them to love him.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

T is an element of lambda such that palatal-Ka imaginary pi is an element of…

What an odd name.

Tippis fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

KM Scorchio posted:

I would be interested to know what percentage of Star Citizen backers also consider themselves to be vape enthusiasts.

(It's all of them)

Um you can point a laugh-pain-amplifier at me (available at all good Stimpire ironmongers) but I vape. *hangs head in shame*

• Locked thread