Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

Colostomy Bag posted:

I shot ya that American Gothic. Please tell me I didn't miss it.

poo poo yeah sorry, I forgot about that - I am working on a Rembrandt at the mo - will do American Gothic afterwards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

The best gimmick is to be true to your heart and honest with your feelings imo

thats what I do now but its not helping me climb the ranks of most ignored very quick anymore

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
So if I have this right in that reditt thread asking for opinions on the mod rules they have put me on some kind of timer to stop me posting in the thread?
Seems counter productive to me

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Eonwe posted:

thats what I do now but its not helping me climb the ranks of most ignored very quick anymore

I don't want to live in a world where I cannot see your posts

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

fuzzknot posted:

Sorry, I forgot I was the only one who shitposts about completely irrelevant topics.

You are also the very first to be called out for bad posts

Seriously though, when you post things like I WILL KILL SANDI IF SHE LOOKS AT MY MAN it may be time for some Stimpire style R&R

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

I don't want to live in a world where I cannot see your posts

same but your posts

Galarox
Sep 23, 2015

Fun Shoe

peter gabriel posted:

So if I have this right in that reditt thread asking for opinions on the mod rules they have put me on some kind of timer to stop me posting in the thread?

Dolvak would have been quite at home in Stalinist Russia, he'd make an ace though police Commisar.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

peter gabriel posted:

Nah, if you have negative karma you can only post a comment every X minutes, I think at -100 comment karma its like 10 mins

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer
Dolvak is a complete idiot, the only thing I fear about Star Citizen is that all these idiots delete their reddit accounts and disappear.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Should be interesting to see how quickly my post gets down voted.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 20:54 on Feb 16, 2016

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Daztek posted:

Nah, if you have negative karma you can only post a comment every X minutes, I think at -100 comment karma its like 10 mins

Wow so I already have -100 nerd coins or whatever after a few hours?
I guess I should update the old CV

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

It's hilarious that anyone would even come up with the thought of "r/starcitizen isn't enough of an echo chamber, what can we do to to change that?"

e: it's upsetting to me that they capped the negative karma at 100. I could get that in 1 post on my last account.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
also funny to think about people sending PM's daily to demand a poster be banned.

hi zecumbe.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

You are also the very first to be called out for bad posts

Seriously though, when you post things like I WILL KILL SANDI IF SHE LOOKS AT MY MAN it may be time for some Stimpire style R&R

No, not looks at; harasses. Perhaps that was unclear. I don't think a reasonable person would assume I meant that literally.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Beet Wagon Personal Life Update 2/16/2016

I am very frustrated by my inbox full of reports and articles about the shark migration because I'm going out of town this weekend and will probably miss my chance at getting any good pictures of it. Especially since I was out there on Saturday and didn't see any of them. The fact that my stingray picture came out good makes me feel a little better though.

I think everyone should :justpost: and I like everyone in this thread which is pretty good and fun.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I don't know what their problem is, hopefully this helps

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Galarox posted:

poo poo yeah sorry, I forgot about that - I am working on a Rembrandt at the mo - will do American Gothic afterwards.

No problemo commando, thought it would be quite a good one for you to work your talents/magic on.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
lets get back to posting about cats and recipes and stimpires and stuff

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Strategic Tea posted:

To be fair anyone more than vaguely invested against this 'game' should be almost as ashamed as anyone invested in favour of it.

What ho there commando, chill winds blowing by your ivory chariot? *tips fedora*

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Turns out it wasn't very interesting after all.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Eonwe posted:

lets get back to posting about cats and recipes and stimpires and stuff

Agreed. Here is Bolie when he was a kitten.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
I'm watching the first episode of the new X-Files (it is terrible, no surprise there) and all I can think of each time Gillian Anderson is on screen is Squadron 42. Thanks for ruining the X-Files just that little bit more for me Chris Roberts, you rear end in a top hat.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fuzzknot posted:

Agreed. Here is Bolie when he was a kitten.

cute af

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Colostomy Bag posted:

I shot ya that American Gothic. Please tell me I didn't miss it.

Because I could wait no longer.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Eonwe posted:

same but your posts

get a thread you two :smug:

wait

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Strategic Tea posted:

To be fair anyone more than vaguely invested against this 'game' should be almost as ashamed as anyone invested in favour of it.

*Sigh*

Sorry but it doesn't sound like you know anything about game development shitposting development. I suggest you get a :10bux: refund if you're not behind the "vision."

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Wrecked Angle posted:

should have a whale speared on that fork

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
I've always meant to read an Eonwe post but I get distracted by the elephant and never quite manage it.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Wrecked Angle posted:

Look upon this perfection and ask nothing more of it.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Are you telling me you don't believe Sandi is a qualified anthropologist as well as being a marine biologist, actress, and best saleswoman in the world and has been ever since she was a little girl?

Why you little... just wait till she gets pictures of all her degrees off the internet out of storage, she'll show you!

Bring it on, Sandi. I will pit my Bachelor's in Medieval Metaphysics from Miskatonic against her diploma mill crap any old day!

(Yes, it is a crappy tablet picture AND I suck at photo editing. Your point?)

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Toops posted:

*Sigh*

Sorry but it doesn't sound like you know anything about game development shitposting development. I suggest you get a :10bux: refund if you're not behind the "vision."

No you don't get to "pay" the ten buck's... than enjoy the "joke's" in the thread and then... Request a "Refund" because you don't agree with the Threa'ds Direction of development...

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

fuzzknot posted:

No, not looks at; harasses. Perhaps that was unclear. I don't think a reasonable person would assume I meant that literally.

True but then again no-one thought that goon was serious about defending his pumpkins until he killed a few of his neighbours :shrug:

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Galarox posted:

The Persistence of Idiocy, by Parpador Dali

:eyepop:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007
EDIT: Wow. The Forum's/SALR's having a moment.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Feb 16, 2016

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Wafflz posted:

It's hilarious that anyone would even come up with the thought of "r/starcitizen isn't enough of an echo chamber, what can we do to to change that?"

Well, Kurt_M did migrate from Reddit to the RSI forums because /r/starcitizen wasn't enough of a hugbox.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Sort of a Stimperial Council of the Keepers of the Flame, huh? I can dig it. Need to make a gangtag for "Professor of Stimperial Studies" haha

Nice. Some day I want a Derek's Smarties and one of those, please.

EminusSleepus posted:

You just wait and watch out. Anytime soon Sandi will claim he is part of the team that proved gravitational wave exists.

She DOES sit next to Ben, so maybe it's not so farfetched...

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
We need to get a full size framed copy of that Dali picture sent to CIG HQ. It's loving awesome.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

peter gabriel posted:

I don't know what their problem is, hopefully this helps

Are you feeling grief?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

KM Scorchio posted:

I've always meant to read an Eonwe post but I get distracted by the elephant and never quite manage it.

We'll see about arranging it so the elephant reads the post aloud.

Bacon Terrorist posted:

True but then again no-one thought that goon was serious about defending his pumpkins until he killed a few of his neighbours :shrug:

I'm actually terrified to Google that; it sounds so ridiculous that it MUST be true.

• Locked thread