Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

What's funny is when She-Hulk does work, she is a monster. The problem is usually she doesn't.

Our boy mikwuyma has come and gone sadly but by the metrics of what he was pulling for single target, She-Hulk can do a 3:15 ttk now with today's items.

The problem is just the rest of her.

Edit: If they were so adamant about the combo system for her, they should have reduced it to 3 pips instead of 5. She would work with that.

Lucas P Cage is the only character who works, in my eyes, perfectly with the combo system at 5 pips. SHulk and DD should have been much, much more.

ICR fucked around with this message at 23:01 on Feb 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

the problem is that targets move while the dummy is stationary

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

shino posted:

Actually I think She-Hulk belongs in the Last tier. Loz was told to not enter by his wife, and if you watch my video you'll see that I never finished the term! Thank you for this consideration~

It is endlessly funny that you morons think shulk is bas

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Going into the She-Hulk forums right now. Wish me luck. Hope I make it out alive.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
she hulk is the Heart of the marvel heroes Captain Planet

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

I cosmiced her using the aoe build that had minimal combo point interaction. She was even fun to play.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

She's fine if you don't use her janky skills.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Oh wow. Symbiote racon not even out the door and now his 70s costume is confirmed? Amazing:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Mover posted:

Oh wow. Symbiote racon not even out the door and now his 70s costume is confirmed? Amazing:

dang groot looked real different in the 70s

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Back then he went by Groove.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

shino posted:

Actually I think She-Hulk belongs in the Last tier. Loz was told to not enter by his wife, and if you watch my video you'll see that I never finished the term! Thank you for this consideration~

And Skrybbles didnt even want to do a joke run with Shulk like he did with Jean.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Last tier should just say Mr. and Mrs. Loz.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

Fallout, please update bracket color. Yellow power will defeat Ratchety.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

FranktheBank posted:

And Skrybbles didnt even want to do a joke run with Shulk like he did with Jean.

my jean was already fully geared =p

jennifer walters owns i will gear her again

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Y'all got any of those... DANGER ROOM tips.

I keep dying to random trash mobs and not the 'poo poo I'm taking damage, better dodge/heal!'

No I am getting killed in a single hit with 26k health and 55% DR. What. Help.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

DR is and good and balanced to the same degree that characters are.

hth :shrug:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

While there are rumours of bugs in some Danger Room scenarios, our simulation cannot replicate them and also it says all the stuff that doesn't drop is currently dropping so get yer eyes checked shitlords.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Beasteh posted:

I keep dying to random trash mobs and not the 'poo poo I'm taking damage, better dodge/heal!'

Are you running AIM scenarios? Don't run AIM scenarios.

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

There's also other colors than yellow.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

adhuin posted:

Kick him asap.

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Beasteh posted:

get a teamup that summons minions

stop doing AIM chips

kill things faster so that it doesn't have time to pile a lot of damage on you

teleport more

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

adhuin posted:

You mean like mustard and sunburst?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

yellow is a dumb color anyways

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Beasteh
Feb 12, 2012

I'M QUESTIONING MY EXISTENCE AND THIS IDIOT JUST WANTS TO PEE OFF A WALL

Yeah I figured it was AIM. Those shoot mans are ridiculous.

Went ahead and slapped Shield of Perseus on Spidey, it's helping a ton.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Beasteh posted:

don't get shot (in aim, hail modok)

it's mostly the AIM Obliterator guys, they've always been one of the highest damage dealing trash mobs in the game as they shoot 3 high-speed shots that do high damage. They are nearly impossible to avoid unless you are constantly moving (hail surfer) and will quickly overwhelm you no matter how tanky you are.

they trashed the hell out of people back when cosmic terminals first came out as well

cl_gibcount 9999 fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Feb 17, 2016

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Greywords
Oct 17, 2008

Where we're going, we won't need eyes to Select Warp.

Very soon better be by this weekend. I need my vernon racon!

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

maybe they're finally lowering the omega cap by 7000 and removing all the combat-related nodes so that new players can join the game and be effective at endgame content in less than 6 months

:aslol:

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Fuuuuuuuuucking Nightcrawler buffs real near, soon

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Good they are buffing Daredevil again maybe they can add some useful AoE and fun this time

and a new ult

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Good they are buffing Daredevil again maybe they can add some useful AoE and fun this time

and a new ult

New ult is so beyond crucial. Like above and beyond. Him and Gambit I believe have the weakest burst ultimates in the entire game.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
She-Hulk is the Soothing Vapors of green skinned punchy women

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

New ult is so beyond crucial. Like above and beyond. Him and Gambit I believe have the weakest burst ultimates in the entire game.

Man Puns alt isn't burst at all and last I checked still a dps loss at decent gear levels

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

i hope i get eliminated this round so i can join the gaz tourney

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

When I was watching Tonybing's video I swear the ult was a noticeable dps loss.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Not only does Norman get a vehicle that moves, but you can control where it fires as well.

Surely they can update the battle van with this amazing new tech

edit:

quote:

What's that?

Ghost Rider updates you say?

You should stop by Test Center when Green Goblin and co. arrive...

/micdrop

I'm cumming

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Midnightghoul posted:

Not only does Norman get a vehicle that moves, but you can control where it fires as well.

Surely they can update the battle van with this amazing new tech

edit:

I'm cumming

Yeah so I maxed Goat Rider's ult last week because well, ya know...

Changes are going to own.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Can you confirm or deny they put an execute modifier on Ride

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
I'd love for them to acknowledge Magneto's existence for a change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

shino posted:

Actually I pissed her off and in a huff she decided she wasn't going to submit a video after I took a day off work and spent hours getting her Kitty Pride to cosmic 60 from 55 with no boosts. In a show of solidarity and because I only entered the contest because she wanted to do it I decided not to submit a video either. I had a 54 second run recorded for She-Hulk.

• Locked thread