Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
this is dumbbb

##vote merk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I don't think it's going to matter since we have 3 minutes left and nobody seems to be around.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
if magnus knew who he was voting for he could vote for merk and then someone else could come in and hammer.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I don't think this is as good a vote, but it's better than nothing D1.

##vote merk

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

EccoRaven posted:

if magnus knew who he was voting for he could vote for merk and then someone else could come in and hammer.

I know who I'm voting for ##vote merk

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien
:redhammer:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:redhammer:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
merk was hung on day 1!

He was a serf.

You are a lowly serf

You are vanilla town.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Night 1 please get your actions in.

(Sorry, I fell asleep, it has been a long weekend.)

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

merk (7): The Lord of Hats, Murmur Twin, imgay, Murmur Twin, TMMadman, Jose Valasquez, EccoRaven, Flying Leatherman, MG2
BottleKnight (2): Max, Murmur Twin
The Lord of Hats (2): SirSamVimes, Quandary
Quandary (1): Max, Max, merk, EccoRaven, EccoRaven
Murmur Twin (1): BottleKnight
imgay (0): Jose Valasquez, EccoRaven, merk, merk, EccoRaven, Jose Valasquez
EccoRaven (0): Max, Max, MG2, MG2
MG2 (0): MG2, Flying Leatherman, EccoRaven, MG2, EccoRaven, Flying Leatherman
Max (0): Quandary, TMMadman, Quandary, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin

Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 16th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
TMMadman has died on night 1!

You are Apothecary Teeemm'Adman

You are a doctor and may choose one other player to protect each night.

You may not protect yourself.

You may not protect the same target twice in a row.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

It is now day 2!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (11): BottleKnight, EccoRaven, Flying Leatherman, imgay, Jose Valasquez, Max, MG2, Murmur Twin, Quandary, SirSamVimes, The Lord of Hats

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 19th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: Stop loving killing me on N1. :ghost:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
good job tmm

##vote magnus day 2 challenge accepted

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jose Valasquez posted:

Have people forgotten that we haven't executed imgay yet? Because he's still alive for some reason.

This post is kinda weird.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote Jose

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sam, I didn't see your post when I made that drive-by vote.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

SirSamVimes posted:

This post is kinda weird.

Why is it weird?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Max posted:

##vote Jose

Why?

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I am going to make fun of tmm knowing he can't respond.

TMM smells like moldy cheeseburgers but his friends and family are so used to him smelling worse that they haven't said anything about it.

TMM looks at his life's accomplishments and realizes "I made waffles this morning" isn't an accomplishment.

TMM dances so badly he tells people he has "two left feet" but in truth he has normal feet, just no coordination.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ecco, sometimes you can be a mean poopie head.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Jose Valasquez posted:

Why is it weird?

Why was it important for imgay to be dead?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
Aced my test. Much less busy. Ready to mafia.

Why are people focusing on the dude trying to get the lunch away from someone who flipped town?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

SirSamVimes posted:

Why was it important for imgay to be dead?

Because he is a bad and I support the original Ecco plan to kill him first.

Did you only read that post because I've been pretty open about this the entire 10 posts I've made in this game.

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

BottleKnight posted:

Aced my test. Much less busy. Ready to mafia.

Why are people focusing on the dude trying to get the lunch away from someone who flipped town?

Who're you referring to?

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

MG2 posted:

Who're you referring to?

Sorry I phrased it wrong. I was referring to Jose but should've said "who tried," not trying.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

BottleKnight posted:

Sorry I phrased it wrong. I was referring to Jose but should've said "who tried," not trying.

I'm sorry, are you saying the person who tried to move the vote away from Merk? Because Jose conceding Merk is what lead to his lunch.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I voted for the vote leader with 5 minutes left before a no-kill day and I'm being voted for it by two people who couldn't be bothered to be around at the deadline :allears:

If we hadn't killed merk we weren't killing anyone else because there weren't enough people around.

Max is probably scum for trying to make an "easy" case that is actually really bad. Maybe SSV too

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Max posted:

I'm sorry, are you saying the person who tried to move the vote away from Merk? Because Jose conceding Merk is what lead to his lunch.

Show me the votes that were around 5 minutes before the deadline that could have killed anyone else.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Sorry, that should be 3 minutes, not 5

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Sorry I missed the deadline, time zones are confusing and I somehow lost a day and thought it was this morning. Going to go re-read it now a bit closer.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I think I'm going to ##Vote Jose as well actually. Not because he voted merk, but because of his insistence and bad case on imgay. It's fun to make 'policy lynch imgay' posts in joke vote but once you're holding onto it until literally the last 5 minutes of day 1 its a bad easy case.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

I wasn't joking at all

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Jose Valasquez posted:

I wasn't joking at all

I also said I was going to do it :siren: before roles went out :siren:
I wasn't joking then either.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I know you weren't joking, that's the bad part. Genuinely pursuing an imgay policy lynch when imgay is one of the more prolific posters at this point (somehow) is scummy, and an actively bad lynch.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Hi folks I am in an awkward position where I have moved to a town where I have no cellphone reception and it's going to be a week before I can get in-home internet installed. The library where I can use wifi is 15m from my house so it might be awhile before I'm posting up to my usual norm.

I'll take time tomorrow to catch up and make some cases. Sorry about this!

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien
15 meters is nothing just walk to the library?

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Quandary posted:

I know you weren't joking, that's the bad part. Genuinely pursuing an imgay policy lynch when imgay is one of the more prolific posters at this point (somehow) is scummy, and an actively bad lynch.

"Bad" vote or not, I said I was going to do it before roles went out, I changed my vote to avoid no kill, and I'm not currently voting him.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Jose Valasquez posted:

"Bad" vote or not, I said I was going to do it before roles went out, I changed my vote to avoid no kill, and I'm not currently voting him.

Regardless of what you said before role pm's came out, it doesn't change that a role effects how you play after the role pm.

Do you still think we should lynch imgay?

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
Who do you think is scummy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Quandary posted:

Regardless of what you said before role pm's came out, it doesn't change that a role effects how you play after the role pm.

Do you still think we should lynch imgay?

I would still like to kill imgay on principle. If I was scum he'd be dead.

Quandary posted:

Who do you think is scummy?

I think Max is scummy based on his terrible claim that I'm scum and swooped in at 3 minutes to the deadline to kill merk instead of letting us no kill

• Locked thread