Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Are you in or are you out?
All right, we're back to 4. Anyone else interested, in case I'm not around available classes are now bard, immolator, ranger, and thief. To avoid having to reroll a d8 way too many times because of repeats, just roll 1d4 to see which of those you get, then char gen as normal, with luck and such. Once that's done, create your life recovery and spell recovery item according to the questions in the main thread, post it here, and you're done!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I asked slydingdoor about this in IRC, but I'll ask here: StringofLetters, would you rather I go with freeform casting so Odessa can keep the spellbook niche? Either option works for my character concept so far, so I figured I'd check with you, since your character was designed around the concept of a freeform-caster wizard being in the party.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

It still works for you to both have core spellcasting. When you guys find new spells, only the character whose class's list it's on can learn it first. Then they can teach the multiclass spell it to the other character for Souls or if you find another copy of it. I've been thinking about adding an addendum to the Human racial move that we tweaked, that would say that you can still only prepare one multiclass spell at a time, no matter how many you know.

Does that work?

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

slydingdoor posted:

All right, we're back to 4. Anyone else interested, in case I'm not around available classes are now bard, immolator, ranger, and thief. To avoid having to reroll a d8 way too many times because of repeats, just roll 1d4 to see which of those you get, then char gen as normal, with luck and such. Once that's done, create your life recovery and spell recovery item according to the questions in the main thread, post it here, and you're done!

I'm interested in joining in. I'm working something up now and I'll get it up soon!

Name: Venner
Looks: Criminal Eyes, Hooded Head, Common Clothes, Knobby Body

Stats:

Class: Thief 4
HP: 20
Base Damage: d8
Alignment: Neutral - Avoid detection or infiltrate a location.

STR: 13 (+1)
DEX: 16 (+2)
CON: 12 (0)
WIS: 8 (-1)
INT: 9 (0)
CHA: 15 (+1)

Luck: 14 14

Moves:

Human: When you spout lore or discern realities about criminal activities, take +1.

Trap Expert: When you spend a moment to survey a dangerous area, roll+DEX. On a 10+, hold 3. On a 7–9, hold 1. Spend your hold as you walk through the area to ask these questions: Is there a trap here and if so, what activates it? What does the trap do when activated? What else is hidden here?

Tricks of the Trade: When you pick locks or pockets or disable traps, roll+DEX. On a 10+, you do it, no problem. On a 7–9, you still do it, but the GM will offer you two options between suspicion, danger, or cost.

Backstab: When you attack a surprised or defenseless enemy with a melee weapon, you can choose to deal your damage or roll+DEX. On a 10+ choose two. On a 7–9 choose one. You don’t get into melee with them. You deal your damage+1d6. You create an advantage, +1 forward to you or an ally acting on it. Reduce their armor by 1 until they repair it.

Flexible Morals: When someone tries to detect your alignment you can tell them any alignment you like.

Poisoner (Serpent’s Tears): You’ve mastered the care and use of a poison. Choose a poison from the list below; that poison is no longer dangerous for you to use. You also start with three uses of the poison you choose. Whenever you have time to gather materials and a safe place to brew you can make three uses of the poison you choose for free. Note that some poisons are applied, meaning you have to carefully apply it to the target or something they eat or drink. Touch poisons just need to touch the target, they can even be used on the blade of a weapon. Serpent's Tears: (touch): Anyone dealing damage to the target rolls twice and takes the better result.

Gear: (Load: 22)

Dungeon Rations (5 uses; 1 weight)
Dagger (hand, 1 weight)
Short Sword (close, 1 weight)
3 Throwing Daggers (thrown, near, 0 weight)
Leather Armor (1 armor, 1 weight)
3 poison doses (Serpent's Tears)
10 coins

Bonds:

Agerios carries himself like a life-long soldier. I must show him that even iron discipline must bend sometimes, or it will shatter into pieces.

Behind her piety, Odessa carries herself like someone who knows what it means to fight to survive. I should make common cause with her.

I feel like Ser Dominik can see every bad thing I’ve done. I need to convince him that I will help the group and not only myself.

Ysolde has something I want, no, need. I don’t know what it is yet, but maybe I can take it without her noticing…

Who Are You?

Port Hope was once the life’s blood of the empire and it seemed like the people and coin would never stop flowing. Then the mist came. They pressed the city from all sides, hanging menacingly over the water and lapping up against the walls. A miasma of despair hung over the Port Hope as the constant stream of ships stopped and a mass of humanity, fleeing the mist, packed in tightly. Along the wharfs the once proud and majestic merchant ships stood rotting, occupied by desperate folk looking for any roof over their heads, hoping faintly for some protection from the mists outside.

There I was born. In the dark hold of a decaying merchantman, packed in with the other families lucky enough to make it into the city before the guards started turning refugees away, with naked swords if necessary. Father died before I was young, stabbed to death in an alley for the bread in his pocket. Little brother needed medicine, so I learned to how best to beg from a priest, how to take a man’s purse without him noticing, and how to use a knife.

The one thing I never learned was not to steal from the church three times. All the hard lads from down the wharf knew it. Steal from the church once, and they’d give you a sermon. Do it twice and you got a whipping and a mark on your face. The third time, and they gave you the noose. We all knew it, but I got arrogant. I was a man now, and the best cutpurse and footpad between Far Point and the Triumph Gate. They caught me in the temple, with the coffer still in my hands.

They threw me in prison with a view of the gallows. I sat against the wall and thought about my family, and a girl from down the road, and how maybe I was afraid to die in the morning. Then, the door swung open – I still don’t know how or why – and heard the mist calling to me. I ignored the sinking feeling in my gut and crept out into the night.

What Happened to You?

I was a dead man, so I sought the mist. I had dreamed about it forever, but surviving Port Hope had pushed its call to the back of my mind. Now, I followed the call through the twisting back alleys of the city and the crooked paths of its shantytowns. I walked until I no longer recognized my surroundings. I slipped through narrow walls and knew that I could not turn back. Still, I found a faint hope swell within me. The mist was my salvation; some god somewhere had taken pity on me and sent it to carry me away. Even as the walls closed in and I scraped against stone, I allowed myself a small smile.

Suddenly, the narrowness gave way to a wide courtyard. To my horror, I saw the gallows standing before me. Beside it stood my hangman, dressed in tattered robes, his face covered by a sack of rough undyed cloth. His hands dripping and red, he extended his hand in welcome, inviting me to take my place beneath the noose swaying gently in the breeze. I felt a flash of panic and turned to run. But unseen hands like iron grabbed my shoulders and dragged me towards the gallows. I kicked and screamed and begged for my life, but it was no use. They forced me onto the platform. I felt the rope around my neck. The noose tightened, my feet gave out from under me, and everything went black.

What Do You Do?

I wake up gasping for breath. I claw at my throat, desperately trying to take off a noose that is no longer there. The first thing I see is Port Hope’s grave stone. The streets of the city on the stone are choked with mist now. Now, emptymen stalk the streets, dressed all in black. Their eyes gleam malevolently from featureless faces as they hunt for prey. Along the docks, the drowned climb into the ships, seeking the warmth of the living. After a few moments, I collect myself and turn away from the horrible scene. I scan the room warily and notice the others...

Life Recovery

A flat glass bottle filled with a thick liquid. Its taste is potent and fiery, but it reminds Venner of something from his childhood: the liquor sold by street venders along Port Hope’s docks for a few copper coins. Venner can’t place exactly what the drink stirs in his memory, but it is soothing nonetheless.

Spell Recovery

A short length of rough rope with unpleasant, dark stains on one side. Holding it fills Venner with a sense of dread and he quickly stashes it in a pouch underneath his coat. In quieter moments, Venner thinks he can hear the rope whisper to him, beckoning him back to a place of unfinished business.

deadking fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Feb 14, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Antivehicular just pointed out something important that I had overlooked: StringOfLetters, you picked 3 wizard spells to start with as a Cleric. It's my bad for being unclear, but when I said you could acquire more than 1 spell from the Wizard list, I meant you could find them later. Even before we had a wizard, I didn't think you'd take more than the one extra known spell from the wizard list in addition to the 3 from the cleric list. Now that we actually have a wizard it's kind of more important for niche protection that the cleric and wizard have mostly different spells.

For clarity, the both of your characters start off with all the cantrips/rotes, 3 first level spells from your class, and 1 additional spell known from the other class's list. Sorry for the confusion.

StringOfLetters
Apr 2, 2007
What?
Oooh, okay. I was going off,

quote:

quote:
Spellbook Book of Miracles
You have mastered several spells and inscribed them in your book. You start out with three first level spells as well as the rotes. Whenever you gain a level, you add a new spell of your level or lower to your book. The book is 1 weight.

Which I thought meant in addition to the other Cleric moves that include all cleric spells. I thought it was maybe ridiculously good, but I figured that meant you had very bad adversity planned. In that case, I'll start with Speak with Dead, Bless, and Cause Fear, plus one wizard spell after our new best wizard friend picks theirs.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

StringOfLetters posted:

Oooh, okay. I was going off,

Which I thought meant in addition to the other Cleric moves that include all cleric spells. I thought it was maybe ridiculously good, but I figured that meant you had very bad adversity planned. In that case, I'll start with Speak with Dead, Bless, and Cause Fear, plus one wizard spell after our new best wizard friend picks theirs.

My wizard spells at this point are Contact Spirits, Magic Missile, and Invisibility -- thinking Cure Light Wounds for the Cleric spell, since somebody should probably have it.

StringOfLetters
Apr 2, 2007
What?
Given our replenishable mortality and mystical flask thingies, committing a whole spell slot to healing seems a little meh. I'll snag Charm Person.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

That's fair. Maybe Sanctuary, or is that covered by the bonfire stuff / the assumption we're not camping unless there's a bonfire? I suppose there's also Magic Weapon, although I'd probably be best off using it on other people's weapons, what with the spindly wizard arms and all.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Okay, I decided to stop dithering about my cleric spell choice and go for it; if Sanctuary is a really stupid choice for this setting, or if I've gotten anything else wrong about the setup of the campaign, feel free to yell at me. Here goes nothing!

(source)

Ysolde Stormcrow, the Wizard

Who are you?

I'm elf-blooded -- not enough to have the elven gifts, the loose-woven magical soul that can cast off and resume its physical form at will, but enough to have the looks. My father's father, Grandfather Faril, was an elf. So were two of my mother's grandparents and who knows how many more distant relatives. My soul's human, though, and earthbound... or, at least, it was when I was alive. Now, who knows?

Two months after I was born, my mother fled Tanalara, the elven city-state and jewel of the Thousand Happy Kingdoms. (Or so my mother always told me, anyway. It's not as if I remember Tanalara, let alone any others of the Thousand.) The elves hadn't seen any real danger in thousands of years, and they weren't afraid of the Mist. My father and eldest brother chose to stay with Grandfather Faril and... observe it? Welcome it? My other two brothers were young enough, though, that Mother could drag them with us onto one of the human refugee-ships. Neither of them made it to the end of the journey; Galen threw himself overboard, raving about a song he heard coming from the distant fog, and Little Faril just faded away. My mother and I were all that was left of the family when the ship made landfall on the Isle of the Tower, and I think she was grateful she had one child who was human enough for her to keep hold of.

The Isle of the Tower is just big enough to have arable land, but it wasn't big enough for the swarm of refugees, and we were lucky that we arrived early. We managed to get a room of our own in the Tower, which my mother said used to be a wizard's academy before some tragedy emptied it. It was all gleaming red marble and milk-white glass, and it was tall enough to break through the Mist at its very top. Every room in the Tower housed a hungry family, or two of them, or five. My mother was wizard enough to defend our space and our food, though, and she taught me the art so I'd be able to carry on after her. Some of it was old elven spirit-calling, but most of it was practical magic, for self-defense. Once I got old enough, I started to explore the Tower, searching nooks and crannies for valuable barter that someone had missed. There were a lot of scavengers, but the Tower was vast enough that it wasn't a skeleton yet. We probably could have gotten by a while, for as long as the Mist would have let us be before it ate us like the rest of the world.

What happened to you?

I heard the calling of the Mist one night while I was studying. My mother was asleep, and I packed my things quietly, hoping not to wake her, hoping she'd forgive me. The call led me up, and up, and up, onto the floors high enough that even the refugees were sparse, and then even higher. When I found the trapdoor that led to the roof, I didn't even have the strength to be afraid.

I saw the stars out there for the first time, and a half-moon brighter than any light I'd ever seen, and the edge of the sky where the Mist ended. Then I saw the great nest that most of the roof had become -- and the thing that built it. The books I'd read told me that there were dragons once, before the humans hunted down most of them and the elves convinced the rest to leave the world. My mother had told me about the rocs and simurgh and terror-birds, the anciest ancestors of the domesticated messenger-raptors that filled the skies of Tanalara. The thing in the nest was dragon and terror-bird in one, a vast thing of spindly limbs, patchy scales, bristling feathers, and wings. So many wings.

I don't remember just how it killed me. Once it was on me, it had enough claws and spines and razor-sharp feathers that any touch could have been fatal. I remember the screaming, though, and the beak, so... maybe I survived a while. It would have been nice to die more quickly.

What do you do?

I'm somewhere that isn't the Isle of the Tower. There are unfamiliar faces here, people I haven't been competing with for scraps my entire life. I'm dead, or something like being dead... but maybe that wasn't such a high price to pay. They tell me there are worlds out there to explore -- a thousand kingdoms, if surely not happy ones now, after the Mist.

Let's see what's out there to see. Let's learn what there is to learn. After all, it's not like things can get worse, can they?

quote:

Look: Haunted Eyes, Wild Hair, Worn Robes, Thin Body

Str 9 (+0)
Dex 12 (+0)
Con 15 (+1)
Int 16 (+2)
Wis 13 (+1)
Cha 8 (-1)
Luck 8

Damage: d4
HP: 24/24 (4 + 2*15 -10)
Armor: 0

Alignment: Neutral
Discover something about a magical mystery.

Race: Human
Choose one Cleric spell. You can cast it as though it were a Wizard spell.

Moves:

Spellbook
You have mastered several spells and inscribed them in your spellbook. You start out with three first level spells in your spellbook as well as the cantrips. Whenever you gain a level, you add a new spell of your level or lower to your spellbook. You spellbook is 1 weight.
Wizard Spells in Spellbook: Cantrips (Light/Unseen Servant/Prestidigitation), Contact Spirits, Invisibility, Magic Missile
Cleric Spells in Spellbook: Sanctuary

Prepare Spells
When you Recover, you:
* Lose any spells you already have prepared
* Prepare new spells of your choice from your spellbook whose total levels don’t exceed your own level+1.
* Prepare your cantrips, which never count against your limit.
Default spells prepared: Cantrips, Invisibility, Magic Missile

Cast a Spell (Int)
When you release a spell you’ve prepared, roll+Int.

On a 10+, the spell is successfully cast and you do not forget the spell -- you may cast it again later.

On a 7-9, the spell is cast but is revoked until you Recover or use a spell-recovery item charge.

Spell Defense

You may end any ongoing spell immediately and use the energy of its dissipation to deflect an oncoming attack. The spell ends and you subtract its level from the damage done to you.

Ritual
When you draw on a place of power to create a magical effect, tell the GM what you’re trying to achieve. Ritual effects are always possible, but the GM will give you one to four of the following conditions:

* It’s going to take days/weeks/months
* First you must ____
* You’ll need help from ____
* It will require a lot of money
* The best you can do is a lesser version, unreliable and limited
* You and your allies will risk danger from ____
* You’ll have to disenchant ____ to do it

Gear: (load 4/7)
Spellbook (1 weight)
Staff (close, two-handed, 1 weight)
Bag of books (5 uses, 2 weight)
3 healing potions (0 weight)
3 antitoxins (0 weight)

Health Recovery Item: The Summer Jar
A miracle of surviving elven magic (or a shadow thereof): a globe of steel-hard glass, sheltering a patch of magically renewed soil and a tiny, shrubby plant, which grows a few orange-golden berries at a time. My mother told me stories of plants like these, bushes that grew in vast patches and could feed a family all summer, with plenty for preserves in the colder seasons. I never thought I'd see one alive, let alone taste the fruit.

Spell Recovery Item: Grandfather Faril's Ring
The real ring was lost with my grandfather, but I recognize the design from my mother's stories. It's a signet ring of some dense silvery metal, set with a glowing blue stone that's polished and carved on the top but razor-sharp below. The stone shifts in its setting when you press down on it, biting into the finger below with a jolt of burning pain. The stone's enchantment was meant for elves, to loosen the hold of their bodies on their souls and sublimate more of themselves into magical power. I never was an elf, but... whatever I am now, it's close enough for the magic.

Bonds:
Odessa will play an important role in the events to come. She's a priestess of the stars, which means the stars still see us, wherever we are. That has to be important.

Venner is keeping an important secret from me. It's not the stealing -- we're all thieves these days, aren't we? -- but there's something about him that goes beyond that, into deceit.

Agerios is woefully misinformed about the world. I can't blame him, coming from somewhere that kept it together so much longer than anywhere we lived, but he's got a lot to learn about the way things really are.

Still thinking about bonds. I'll take suggestions.

Antivehicular fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Feb 11, 2016

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Sanctuary gives you a free Take Watch success, can scout out secretly malicious NPCs, and the healing buff is better than normal because Spell Recovery items have a health cost. I think it's fine.

The default bonds are intended to give players new to DW a sense of how that class in particular thematically interacts with fellow adventurers in a vacuum. As campaigns go on Bonds instead represent how your character does so with the other characters. You can use your background, race, alignment, etc. to write your own bonds if the default ones aren't appropriate. For example, if your character is covetous, you could make a Bond about wanting something another PC has: a spell or a unique item or something. "I wish X could have seen my land before the Mists" is probably something I would write. "X cannot begin to comprehend the intricacies of magic." "I will show X that my magic is better than any [thing they do]." "I would share the gift of magic with X."

Don't feel restricted, have fun with them. No matter how "wrong" they are in terms of the assumptions they make about the other characters, they still show everyone else how your character thinks, which is their real purpose.

I'm going to add a houserule too:

quote:

You can resolve multiple bonds between milestones. If you do so only the first increases the Soul Bank, but also only the first must be with a different character than before. The other resolved bonds need not be replaced by bonds with another character.
e; Once you two figure out your bonds I'll find a way to promptly throw you in the action.

StringOfLetters
Apr 2, 2007
What?
Does Agerios still get the bonus from my flubbed Bless?

Also, I figured out a great way to work the new characters in. I'll just get us all killed and we can meet them back in the nexus!

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Seems like a good time to remind you all that even if you gently caress up a roll you can double or nothing with Test Your Luck. And add even more souls to the Bank.

Also if anyone wants to switch dice rollers, people using Krysmbot can try orokos.com and vice versa.

StringOfLetters
Apr 2, 2007
What?
Oh yeah! Doing it. Edited a roll into the thread post - gonna add some prayer to that prayer.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Also you don't necessarily lose the spell--Bless in this case--on a 6-. You only for sure lose the spell on a 7-9.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
I've updated my bonds. I'm open to changing them if people feel like I've grossly mischaracterized their characters.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Haha for the third time, that doesn't matter. Bonds are about how your character feels about another, and can be dead wrong according to their player or character or whatever. The point is to make them interesting and significant markers of who your character. When characters learn that they're right or wrong in their assumptions about one another, it makes for interesting Bond resolutions.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

slydingdoor posted:

Haha for the third time, that doesn't matter. Bonds are about how your character feels about another, and can be dead wrong according to their player or character or whatever. The point is to make them interesting and significant markers of who your character. When characters learn that they're right or wrong in their assumptions about one another, it makes for interesting Bond resolutions.

Fair enough! Then let it ride!

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Bonds done! I edited them to have some more flavor, but they're still basically the core DW wizard bonds.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Cool I'll fit you two in 12 ish hours or if I hit a second wind, earlier.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Agerios operates by Dragon Ball Z rules. Indisputable fact: yelling makes you stronger.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
I wasn't sure if I could backstab the tree or not, so let me know if not. The roll was pretty abysmal, so I'm not sure if it matters either way.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

No problem, thanks for asking. I'd have said it's DD dex to get close enough to the trees to strike anywhere but the branches. Otherwise to target the branches HnS. When it comes to rolls, just remember "yelling works well."

Also, all thieves starts with dungeon rations (5 uses, 1 weight), leather armor (1 armor, 1 weight), 3 uses of your chosen poison, and 10 coins. A lot of players miss that bc there's no line break.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Oh one more thing: you newcomers' characters know the others already, from when all you mistborn conversed in the Nexus before being rudely interrupted by the candlekeeper. You just did some other stuff in the meantime, like acquire some more starting equipment or something. We can handwave it or you guys can go into it, your call.

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
Gotcha; I updated my character sheet. Should I roll DD to see if I got close to the tree or not, regardless of whether the attack failed?

I'll also revise my post to reflect the fact that all the characters know each other. My inclination would be to handwave things since there's been a decent amount of progression since the start, but I'm cool with whatever.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

No need to reroll or anything, it would have been the same modifier anyway. Even if it weren't, and that mattered, a reroll still wouldn't be necessary. I'd just alter the existing roll based on the correct modifier.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Wizard, whose harpy do you kill? Dominik's or Venner's?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Gonna go with Venner's, as he's more squishy. Dom can probably tank this, at least a little while longer.

Sorry Dom

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Dom's a meat shield, don't apologize for utilizing him as such. :D

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Been sick, will try to post tonight or tomorrow.

StringOfLetters
Apr 2, 2007
What?
Hey, me too! :hfive:

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
slydingdoor, would the glyphs on the steps be an appropriate thing to use Trap Expert on?

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Yes

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

The door didn't trigger a defy danger roll. There's no imminent threat or calamity there.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

PSA fighters have a move that's really good against doors, and sometimes clues to figure out obscure puzzles can be found through exploration when Spout Lores don't give quite enough.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME
Oh, I thought that because Dom couldn't break through that door, neither would Agerios. I guess I could try to break it down right now?

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Dom couldn't break the door because Dom doesn't have that move. Niche protection and all that. Venner would have done it but failed the roll. Even if you fail the roll there are still ways to get to the other side.

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

Also, all you guys with broken equipment. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3761466#post455489257

quote:

[Your Spell Recovery items] extract half your maximum hitpoints, but never take you lower than 1, in exchange for restoring all of either all your spent spells, or all your poisons, ammo, and any broken equipment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slydingdoor
Oct 26, 2010

slydingdoor posted:

What do you do?
:v:

• Locked thread