Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Wow this thread went from good to poo poo really quick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Eonwe posted:

I'm a fan of Jim Bob but it got old by page 150

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Like a Duggar sister turning 6

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Josh is dead and buried on the compound, right?

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

Jack Gladney posted:

I've been saying this for months

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Jack Gladney posted:

I'm a fan of this speculation, myself.

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

I'm a going to go with hillbilly taxidermy job. Wheel his grinning (and shamefully erect) carcass into the girls' room every night to stand watch and serve as a warning.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

A lot of dickheads acting like real loving cocks IIT. Pussy rear end bitches imo.

Do you see what I just did you dumb loving assholes? (pick whatever gender of rear end you find most offensive, that's the rear end in a top hat you are).
Cunts.

e: Sorry about the continuing derail or w/e, leper colony brought me here and probation's were ridiculous enough that I wanted to say something.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Jack Gladney posted:

They're just keeping him out of sight until this all blows over. And it will, they're already getting another show. It's amazing what the American public will forgive as long as they're being entertained. Besides, he's the first-born male child, they'll never give up on him.

Now if one of the girls was found smoking a joint in their room, I guarantee every group publicity spread would have her photoshopped out.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They're just keeping him out of sight until this all blows over.

Unfortunately the Duggar Pon Farr lasts a few years.
To quell the blood fever they toss live chickens into Josh's room every few hours.

WescottF1
Oct 21, 2000
Forums Veteran
TLC caved.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/duggars-jill-and-jessa-counting-on-gets-full-season-w165076

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

It's not really caving when it is literally the easiest and most profitable decision they could have made.

With any luck they keep the cameras rolling when an obviously tweaking and pantsless Josh stumbles into the home begging Jim Bob to tie his hands before he shames himself again.

Krispy Wafer fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Feb 23, 2016

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Eat Fresh.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Ben Seewald bonding with son Spurgeon

ElwoodCuse
Jan 11, 2004

we're puttin' the band back together
The advertisers caved, TLC wouldn't show this for free.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

"Family is everything" as you see just a small subsect of the family surrounding her.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
jerb brnb

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Oh good, with Jill spending so much time in south america maybe they'll get to have a Zika baby on the show. I assume she's counting on prayer to keep her safe, not actually taking sensible precautions like birth control or mosquito control.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

:cawg:

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Microcephaly would finally result in Duggar heads small enough to fit their hairlines

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS

Lord of Pie posted:

Microcephaly would finally result in Duggar heads small enough to fit their hairlines
Well, I know I shouldn't laugh at Zika virus jokes, but here we are
:McMahon:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
*guttural bloody yell*

Jhiiijkjjnnhhm Bhuuuuurhb!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Remember that time Michelle got a gay crew member fired/assigned to a new show and TLC gave them a huge pay bump so they wouldn't sue

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Oh hey! Boo hoo, Fogle gains 30 pounds and has gotten beaten up in prison! :allears:

http://www.wetpaint.com/jared-fogle-prison-weight-gain-subway-1476483/?postId=780242

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Oh hey! Boo hoo, Fogle gains 30 pounds and has gotten beaten up in prison! :allears:

Wetpaint.com article posted:

When the diet celeb tried to defend himself the “inmate slapped him across the cheeks several times and made his face red.” The sex offender then turned tail and ran out of the gym.

I don't know if I'd call getting open-hand slapped in the face "beaten up," but gaining 10 pounds a month on prison food is pretty impressive.

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Geoj posted:

gaining 10 pounds a month on prison food is pretty impressive.

Seriously. What are they serving in there, school lunches?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Geoj posted:

I don't know if I'd call getting open-hand slapped in the face "beaten up," but gaining 10 pounds a month on prison food is pretty impressive.
A thing that often happens in prison and jail is that the more dangerous crazy guys will extort weaker guys who have money into buying things for them.

Phobic Nest posted:

The prison food contractors are often involved in school lunches too. So you end up with funny stuff like inmates getting hashbrown patties with smiley faces pressed into them.

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 2, 2016

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
Welp. Talk about cruel and unusual.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Phobic Nest posted:

The article mentions him buying and eating Honey Buns by the box.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

http://www.wetpaint.com/jared-fogle-prison-weight-gain-subway-1476483/?postId=780242

There is something so satisfying about the thought of that little turd just getting slapped and pushed over like a nerd in middle school, then running away squealing.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I thought child molesters and high profile inmates were put in a protective custody area. Is he getting beaten up by other protective custody inmates? LOL.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Angela Christine posted:

I thought child molesters and high profile inmates were put in a protective custody area. Is he getting beaten up by other protective custody inmates? LOL.

Yeah, he's getting his slapped by guys who would be getting their asses beaten if they were general population.

Fogel is literally the biggest bitch in that prison.

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Lmao

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Krispy Kareem posted:

Fogel is literally the biggest bitch in that prison.

And getting bigger every day.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Casimir Radon posted:

A thing that often happens in prison and jail is that the more dangerous crazy guys will extort weaker guys who have money into buying things for them.

The prison food contractors are often involved in school lunches too. So you end up with funny stuff like inmates getting hashbrown patties with smiley faces pressed into them.

How do you know this? Rap sheet plz

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Darth123123 posted:

How do you know this? Rap sheet plz
Dad is a corrections officer and hates his job, so he vents to me.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Casimir Radon posted:

Dad is a corrections officer and hates his job, so he vents to me.

Do the guards hide drugs in their butts too or can they just sneak that stuff in with their lunch pails?

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Butt = Lunch pail

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

yospos was much less keen on TLChat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Romney to Huckabee Supporter: Pizza?
By MICHAEL LUO DECEMBER 31, 2007 6:08 PM December 31, 2007 6:08 pm

INDEPENDENCE, Iowa—The Romney-Huckabee spat is starting to take on an aspect of the bizarre, even if it is great political theater.

Mitt Romney stopped this afternoon at a pizza joint here to grab a slice for the road before heading on to his fifth campaign event of the day in Waterloo.

His campaign organized a brief news conference with members of the traveling press corps following Mr. Romney in a bus so he could comment on Mike Huckabee’s news conference and switcheroo decision not to air an ad attacking Mr. Romney but to still show it to reporters.

But after Mr. Romney delivered a statement, a former Arkansas state legislator, Jim Bob Duggar, and a Huckabee supporter materialized to confront Mr. Romney about the coverage of abortions under Massachusetts’ universal health care plan.

Huckabee supporters have been trailing Mr. Romney at his events over the past week, lurking in the crowd and offering up comments to reporters after events, saying they only want to clarify aspects of Mr. Huckabee’s record that they say Mr. Romney has been distorting.

Mr. Romney, however, has not been mentioning Mr. Huckabee on the stump lately, although he has continued to air ads in Iowa attacking his rival.

Reporters had pressed Mr. Romney after his previous event in Manchester for reaction to Mike Huckabee’s news conference and his political switcheroo decision not to air an ad attacking him but to still show it to reporters. Mr. Romney, however, hurried onto his campaign’s R.V., the Mitt Mobile, declining to answer questions and saying he had not watched the ad.

Outside the Mitt Mobile here, he delivered a short statement:

“You know in reaction to the press conference Governor Huckabee had today I think that I’d note that I’m running a serious campaign, that there are serious issues that face the country at this time. I want to bring change to Washington, that’s what my campaign is about. The press conference which Governor Huckabee had today I think is confusing to the people of Iowa. On the one hand he wants to run a positive campaign and on the other hand he shows a negative campaign ad and hopes that people promote it and provide it to the public through the earned media. And I think that’s a very confusing and puzzling message. With that, who wants a slice of pizza?”

At this point, Mr. Duggar, dressed in a brown leather jacket, stepped out from the cluster of reporters and pressed Mr. Romney about the “$50 co-pay for abortions” in his health-care plan in Massachusetts.

Mr. Romney’s campaign responded that the universal health care plan passed in Massachusetts while Mr. Romney was governor, was silent on the issue of abortion but coverage of the procedure is mandated for the indigent in state-subsidized health-care plans by the courts.

Aggravated Romney aides demanded to know from Mr. Duggar if he was a member of the media. When several reporters began to cluster around him, Eric Fehrnstrom, Mr. Romney’s traveling press secretary, offered him a slice of pizza.

Mr. Duggar refused.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/12/31/romney-to-huckabee-supporter-pizza/

• Locked thread