Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Pirates from Silicon Valley

Marie La Rouge leaps down from the side of her ship, landing with practiced grace on the dock. However, her first shot with her pistol goes wide, barely missing Nightwitch, prompting her to close the gap, but her energy cutlass meets only air, going clean over Stella's head. She spins as she's struck by the icy ray, but it only causes her to miss a step. "Hah! Betcha weren't countin' on my Performance Enhancing Exo-Suit, ya, um, scurvy dog! My PEE-Suit's one dangerous piece of work!" Marie's next attack is determined, as she swings full-force, and the blade sinks painfully into the teenager's shoulder, the raw energy that coats the weapon burning on contact.

Claudia's pistol vanishes in a cloud of dust moments after she lands on the dock, but it only serves to draw her attention to Prototype. "Shoulda aimed for me, like, directly, landlubber!" She charges the cybernetic superhero with cutlass drawn, and when the first strike misses, she growls in frustration, and manages to catch Valerie on the backswing. The strike remarkably weak, kind of anemic, really, it's not difficult for Prototype to completely ignore it as it glances off her reinforced body. A loud rumbling can be heard, from the general direction of Claudia's stomach.

Pearl winces at the arc of lightning as it strikes her, staggering, but she keeps her feet, and counters with a shot from her plasma pistol. The shot flies true, and John Doe's internal diagnostics report minor energy expenditure to diffuse the blast, and slight loss of mass. Her second shot misses completely, eliciting a groan of frustration.

Specs and Sweetie land next to each other, a few yards from Groo. As they land right next to each other, weapons drawn, it's not hard for Groo to give a little tug to a couple of Specs' tendons, and moments later, Sweetie falls to the docks, blood pooling from a wound in her side. Specs stands there, an appalled look on her face. At first, she stares at her arm as though it consciously betrayed her, but then turns to Groo, piecing things together. Dropping the fake pirate accent, she shouts, "You're gonna pay for that!" Groo promptly does not pay for that, as the mousy girl's attacks don't even come close to hitting.

Jessie and Jamie square off with the CHESS agents, mirroring each other's movements. Drawing their CHESS-issued energy pistols, Agents Sunday and Tully begin exchanging fire with the twins, as they all move for cover.

(Note that Marie's suit gives her Invulnerability of 2, meaning she can ignore the first two points of damage each round when struck. Doesn't apply to hits that don't get past armor, though. Also, rolling with the blow from Ice Powers negates the clinging ice as well as the damage, as the ice only forms on net damage dealt. Also, yes, that is the actual name of her exo-suit. And, I want to stress this, while only Marie has a full stat sheet and the others just have abbreviated stuff that doesn't show all their numbers, based on their base HtH damage, none of them could possibly weigh more than 100 pounds or so. So this is either the shortest pirate crew ever, or the lot of them are horrifyingly underweight. Except Sweetie, who manages a whopping 1d4 for her base damage, implying a weight that might be healthy if she's five foot even. gently caress, uh, John Adams? That's gotta be some kind of Alan Smithee thing, guess we'll never know who wrote this crap. And no I'm not rolling for the NPC-only fight on the side, they'll just be over there for now. Oh and I took some liberties with the timing of Doe's stuff, because.)

(Numbers: Marie loses 7 Power rolling with ice blast, spends 10 Power on third attack, Stella loses 10 HP, Claudia spends 5 Power on her second attack, I'll assume Prototype spends the 6 Power to shrug it off completely, ditto John Doe and the 7 needed to reduce Pearl's hit to 1 damage. Sweetie doesn't roll with the sword because it's a surprise hit.)

(Rolls: Miss, Miss, Hit for 18 damage that gets past the fire shield and doesn't knock Stella out, Miss, Hit for 6 damage because I forgot to add her bonus in, Hit for 8 damage because ugh bonuses and of course no malfunctions, Specs deals 8 damage to Sweetie, Miss, Miss)

(New Initiatives: Henchmen still go on 20, Marie is 40 again. Villains keep getting repeat initiatives.)

"I don't wanna die in Canada."

The girl whirls around to look at Stormcrow. She stands a full head shorter than the hero, and is dressed more casually than the Canadian youths, marking her as an American, almost assuredly another of the Outsiders. "H-hey, we don't want no trouble, hero. Wall just got a little freaked out after one of you dropped him on a roof." She looks to the side, biting her lip nervously. "Maybe we can talk this out, okay?" She reaches out her right hand, offering to shake. The Wall continues sitting where he is, still apparently shell-shocked from his recent experience.

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Nightwitch

Welp, let's see here; Nightwitch has 12 HP. She takes 18 damage from the first attack; she can roll with the punch and take 8 points to Power, giving her 74 Power and 2 HP remaining. Then after Nightwitch's round 1 attacks her Power drops to 69.

Since I cannot mathematically get anywhere close to an Initiative of 40, assuming Marie is attacking Nightwitch again, do you want to roll her attacks so I know whether or not I'll be unconscious by the time my turn comes around? Since any successful blow of 8 or more damage will drop me to 0 HP, I figure it's an open question.

Let's see if I end my second of two combats in an ambulance. :rolleyes:

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

"Most plans are critically flawed by their own logic. A failure at any step will ruin everything after it. That's just basic cause and effect. It's easy for a good plan to fall apart. Therefore, a plan that has no attachment to logic cannot be stopped."
Huh, I thought you had more than that in HP. Welp. Just do your action, it's unlikely she'll land many more hits, she can't afford to spend too much power on her attacks for the same reason you can't.

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

I unironically like Anders as a character.
Stormcrow

"What's your name? Or what do you go by, anyway?" Stormcrow asks the girl, eyeing the hand she offers. He steps back out of reach. "Like I said, I'm not out for a fight. I just want to talk to Wall there. I'm sorry about the teleport thing. We were just trying to stop him. Your boss there, uh. Flashpoint? Flareout? He was goading Wall on in terrorizing a bunch of people, and you know that's not alright."

He reaches down to his belt and lifts his flask. "You don't mind, do you?" he asks, casually taking a swig of it and putting it back away.

Drink some transformo-juice. I didn't take the +charisma power so it shouldn't have any visible effect, I don't believe.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Groo the Eternal

Groo sidesteps a flailing stab from Sweetie and scowls, clenching a fist. "Why don't you put those down before you hurt yourself?"

Initiative 17

Hey, I actually get more than one action! That's a nice feeling.

Action 1: Spending 11 power and throwing a punch at Sweetie.

Hand to Hand vs 15: 5

HtH Damage: 1d10+1 5

Action 2: If she's still up and after me, Evade; otherwise, I'll target Marie La Rouge (or failing that, the most high-level enemy still up) with Flesh Works Control, spending enough power to be rolling against 15. If I hit, I'll try to make them drop their most dangerous weapon.

pre:
Basic Hits: 5
Hit Points: 31
Healing Rate: 7 
PP: 51/71
Damage Modifier: +1
Accuracy: +/- 0
Basic HTH Damage: 1d10
Movement Rate: 53 (265 feet)
Detect Hidden: 14%
Detect Danger: 18%

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

Eat Your Heart Out, Temple Fugate

The girl looks nervous for a moment, almost impatient. "It's Claire, and Flashpoint's not the boss, new guy. Riff doesn't have time to screw around like those idiots, and trust me, I know a thing or two about time. Like stalling for it."

As Stormcrow's powers become active, he immediately senses something off, somebody manipulating soundwaves nearby, but before he can look into it, the lights in the building suddenly cut out, causing a stir among the civilians. If it weren't for his powers, he might not have noticed the distinct sound of metal sliding against metal, preceding Clair's charge at the hero, wielding a foldable sword shaped like a pair of clock hands, the minute hand as the blade and hour hand as the handle. The Wall continues sitting on the bench, despondent and looking quite conflicted about whether or not to join the battle that's beginning. For now, he doesn't move.

Rather than focus on Luke, the gang member dashes easily between the three heroes, making two deadly accurate strikes each at Stormcrow and Firewall, then making a lunge at Space Man. Fortunately, Alex managed to activate his powers in time to absorb the second blow, though he wasn't so lucky as the first struck home. Michael, for his part, is very nearly run through, when something suddenly clicks for him, and he can feel the spatial relations of the things around him,

ONE CANNOT PERFECTLY KNOW BOTH WHEN AND WHERE TO STRIKE. LEARN WELL THIS LESSON.

and the newfound awareness allows him to sidestep the attack.

Firewall lights up and looses a pair of fireballs straight at the Outsider, both hitting her square in the back as she misses Space Man, causing her to stagger and spin towards him angrily. He might have caught her unawares, were it not for the darkened gymnasium, in which his flames cast light all across the waxed floor.

(The good news: Not falling for the obvious trap means you won't be rolling an Agility save on the d20 to avoid a surprise attack, and if you successfully roll under your Agility on the d20 now, you can hastily activate your Sonic Defense without spending an action. The bad news: You're still fighting one of the top lieutenants of the Outsiders, Tick-Tock. You can't look it up in-character right now, but her mutant power gives her absolutely perfect timing and the ability to accelerate herself relative to local timeflow, and she's worked to develop professional-level fencing ability. On the bright side, Firewall is still around as an NPC for backup, as will be Space Man if NovaLion doesn't get back to play the guy himself. On the less bright side, you're facing an Initiative of 74 and five actions, as she has 36 Agility and +30 from Heightened Speed. She also has Heightened Defense and is Level 2, so you're at -6 to hit her. There's a reason I set this up as three-on-one. Firewall's initiative is 16. Also, since it's just one opponent, I'll be incorporating more of the normal Initiative rules)

(Combat stuff: Note that she's +12 to-hit with her sword, and deals 2d6+6 damage. Hit, Hit unless you get those defenses up, Hit, Miss, and Luke's first action will take place here somewhere, so he can start Evading if he wants Miss due to Mike's Heisenbergghtened Defense. Luke takes 11 damage before rolling with it and possibly 11 more but he can also roll with that, Alex takes 17 which he'll roll with down to 12 and not pass out from. Firewall hits twice, dealing a total of 20 damage, each hit is rolled with down to a new total of 6. Neither hit is a knockout, naturally)

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jan 28, 2016

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Prototype

Valerie grits her teeth behind the mask after she knocks Claudia's cutlass away. There's something drat unnerving about blocking a blade with your own arm - just feels wrong that she's not bleeding right now. "Yeah, I try not to vaporise people," she answers, glancing around to see how the others are getting on.

"Listen, why not just drop this poo poo now - call it quits, I'll buy you a burger..." Not much time for negotiating in the heat of things like this, but maybe it's worth a shot.

Initiative: 1d10+24 26

Action 1: Take out Claudia's cutlass with the disintegration ray: Try to disintegrate the cutlass vs 16: 2#1d20 12 3 Disintegration damage: 1d20+3 16

Action 2: A shot at Marie's armor: Disintegration ray at Marie's armor vs 16: 2#1d20 11 20 I wasn't 100% sure if it would be a special attack given that the armor is easier to hit than Marie is, but I figure yes, so that's a miss.

pre:
Basic Hits: 4
Hitpoints: 54
Movement Rate: 230 (1,150 feet per round)

Power Points: 74/80
Disintegration Ray: 14/17
Vibratory Powers: 11/11

Damage Mod: +3
Accuracy: +4

Detect Hidden: 8%
Detect Danger: 12%

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

(Just a reminder, Disintegration Ray will not actually disintegrate living things until they are no longer living. You know how phasers in Star Trek work? How first, they just injure, and only the highest setting, usually a sustained beam, will outright vaporize a target? Disintegration Ray is like that, and you're not set to Kill, not by a long shot. You couldn't kill a civilian in one shot with Disintegration Ray. You'd hospitalize them, definitely, but to kill someone you need to take out both their HP and their Power, completely, and a perfectly average human has 40 Power. I don't know if you're roleplaying Valerie as not knowing this, but just to be sure, I'm clarifying the matter.)

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

EclecticTastes posted:

Huh, I thought you had more than that in HP. Welp. Just do your action, it's unlikely she'll land many more hits, she can't afford to spend too much power on her attacks for the same reason you can't.

Don't look at me, man, you're the one built my stats!

Nightwitch

All of the following is assuming that Nightwitch stays upright, which is of course dependent upon the dice.

Initiative: 1d10+15 19

It's not that Stella can't fight. She can; she has a flame blade of her own, after all, and has been shown to be able to use it pretty well. It's just... how does talk like that not throw you off your game? "You have a what?" She rolls with Marie's cutlass strike as best she can, but when she straightens she's got a pretty nasty gash on her shoulder... which doesn't stop her from reaching into the folds of her cloak and pulling out a cell phone. Holding it up she asks through gritted teeth, "Can you say that again? YouTube is gonna love this!"

It's a distraction, of course, or an attempt at one; she's trying to get Marie to focus on the phone and not the motions of her left hand. While her left gauntlet can create ice blasts just by pointing and willing it, what she has in mind is a little more intricate. When she attacks, then, it's not to simply throw a burst of ice Marie's way - it's to generate ice crystals inside Marie's exo-suit. If she can damage it, she might actually stand a chance of surviving this fight.

So, Action One is an Ice Blast Special Attack, attempting to damage or disable Marie's suit. Target is still 13, I need to succeed twice. I wish I could afford to spend Power on this attack, but alas, I may need it to not die, so -

Ice Power Special Attack: 2#1d20 3 1

gently caress yeah! I have no idea how much damage it'll take to damage/destroy the suit so let's hope it's fragile.

Ice Power Damage: 1d12+7 16

I don't know if I have to account for Marie's defense since I'm attacking her suit rather than her; I'll let you roll that, EclecticTastes, if it's necessary.

Action Two is to Evade, so that on the off-chance that Nightwitch makes it through the round I'll have a shot at surviving to take advantage of the suit's damage.

Dog continues to help out the CHESS agents. He is a good Dog.

Epicurius
Apr 10, 2010
College Slice
Jon Doe
Power 60/75
HP 40/41

The bolt of superheated plasma collides with the colony. A number of nanobots are vaporized complete, while others fry out their circuits, and go intert. If John Doe had been a unitary organism, the bullet might have had serious effects, but neural net that makes up the nanobot colony is not so easily damaged. The nanobots shoot another bolt at Pearl, but it crackles past her head.

Initiative: 1d10+15 22

Shooting Electricity at Pearl (Against 15): 1d20-2+3 20[/i]

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Stormcrow

Luke didn't expect to be stabbed by a Final Fantasy sword today. Twice. He holds his hand down over the cuts, blinking at the bleeding, and quietly thankful that he guzzled Baal's beer before this all started.

"Everyone get out!" he shouts into the dark at the civilians, before he's forced to think of the impending danger to himself. His form starts to quake, radiating the tumultuous power of a storm. "Wall, it doesn't have to go this way!" he calls out to the still seated Outsider. "Please, calm Claire down. This doesn't have to go any further!"

Maybe contrary to his words, Stormcrow claps his hands together in the direction of the nutty 2nd in command, gritting his teeth to ignore the pain.

Tied my agility so dodge the first. Going to roll and soak the maximum, so 7. Stormcrow takes 4 total.
Fortunately, he doesn't fall unconscious.

Initiative is 17.

First action - Sonic defense Sonic attack with 6 power - Misses and doesn't go wild.
Second action - Putting 6 power into Sonic attack vs Tick Tock to counter heightened defense. 3 vs 12, so I probably hit anyway, even with me not including level penalties. 10 sonic damage.

pre:
Hit Points: 21/25
Power Points 52/66
Accuracy: +2
Detect Hidden: 10%
Detect Danger: 14%

IPlayVideoGames fucked around with this message at 16:46 on Feb 3, 2016

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

(While I'm compiling information for the OOC thread, I'll say right now that in V&V, ties are considered a success in all cases. You got hit just the once.)

EclecticTastes
Sep 17, 2012

I probably should have prepared more pirate jokes for these little divider quips.

Marie La Rouge swings her blade, the attacks going wide, though the third comes close enough for Stella to smell the ozone from the crackling energy along the cutlass' surface. The pirate captain staggers back as her precious PEE-Suit is iced over, the internal servo motors locking up, robbing her of the enhanced physical abilities it grants. "You, uh, ye'll pay for that, lubber!" Marie's accent is starting to slip back towards "disaffected valley girl" as she grows more frustrated.

Claudia is less than pleased when Valerie disintegrates her sword, but as Prototype turns to fire a shot at the captain, the first mate notices Sweetie, fallen on the dock. She makes a frantic dash over, scooping up the girl's daggers, and, freshly armed, charges Val from behind. "Never turn yer back on an opponent, freak!"

(Note that stuff like picking up weapons uses points of Movement rather than full actions, and because this is an attack clear from behind, Valerie can't roll with the admittedly pitiful damage.)

Pearl quickly returns fire at John Doe, loosing two bolts of plasma at the hero, but neither connects and his predictive software warns him of the second shot before it gets close enough to deal damage. Throwing the pistol aside in frustration, she draws her cutlass and prepares to strike.

(I noticed you only used one action, when you had two, so I used the other on your behalf to Evade. Due to how your Defensive Will power works now that I've finally adapted it to V&V in a way that fits properly, you have +5 to your next Initiative roll from Evading, along with its other listed bonuses to the Evade state.)

Groo's fist connects with Specs' jaw, sending her staggering back, but she's not done yet. She swings her cutlass and doesn't even come close to grazing Groo, the second looking so amateurish that one wonders if she'd ever been formally trained.

Off to the side, Dog harries Jessie and Jamie, the two of them backing up towards each other. Smiling in satisfaction, the CHESS agents move to finish their part of the fight. Agent Tully produces a small blue capsule, throwing it at the feet of the pirates. It bursts into a pool of sticky, blue resin, and the pair struggle to extricate themselves. Before they can, Agent Sunday pulls out what looks like a heavily modified bola, and flings it at the twins. They find themselves tied together by the device, which then proceeds to taze them, rendering them unconscious. Taking zip ties from their suit pockets, the CHESS agents move to properly apprehend the pair while the rest of the heroes handle their opponents. Agent Sunday gives Dog an approving pat on the head for his part in dealing with the suspects.

(Third round, more of the same, Marie moves on 23 this time, due to the loss of her bonuses from the PEE-Suit.)

(Rolls: Miss, Miss, and Miss for Marie. Miss and Hit for 5 damage for Claudia, there's no knockout. Miss and Miss for Pearl. Miss and Critical Miss, though crits in V&V just mean automatic hit/miss, no crazy side effects for Specs.)

They say time moves differently in Canada...

Tick-Tock staggers as she's hit with the sonic blast. She'd turned to face Firewall after his attack, so she was able to brace herself for the bulk of the hit, but it's clear that she's not happy about it. Michael waves his hand, seemingly trying something, but it doesn't take. Before moving on to the other two heroes, she makes a parting swing at the astronaut, but the timing is off, possibly an effect of the sonic blast shaking up her inner ear. Her next strike is blinding fast, aimed at Alex's throat, but he manages to turn the blade away slightly with his powers, though the steel still rakes across the high schooler's chest. Her next attack, he just barely avoids, at which point she turns back to Luke. With incredible speed, she closes the distance, and while the first swing is wide, the second hits with deadly accuracy, though the force behind it is, luckily, much less deadly. Firewall and Space Man move to retaliate, Alex is only able to score a single hit this time, though Claire has a harder time shrugging it off. Michael uses the advantageous angle of attack to finally pin her down with his unusual powers, and she suddenly vanishes, reappearing near the ceiling, and falling with a thud to the floor. While she staggers to her feet, Mike takes advantage, and does it again. Tick-Tock is enraged now, but she's unsteady on her feet, nearly unconscious.

(Turns out fall damage is no joke, I'll edit the rules for it into the big combat post I made recently in the OOC thread. Tick-Tock didn't roll 10 for initiative, so she won't be getting six actions, beyond that, the exact number is hardly important. It's presently Luke's turn, so he might end this fight before she has a chance to do anything else.)

(Rolls: Critical Miss for Space Man's attack last turn, decided to let him Evade for the other. Crit Miss, Hit for 14 damage, Miss, Miss, and Critical Hit, which just means it automatically hits for 11 damage for Tick-Tock. Miss and Hit for 9, down to 4 damage for Firewall. Hit for Mike due to facing, dealing twelve falling damage, and I will rule that falling damage can always be rolled with since you always have time to see it coming, and since he has two actions another Hit.)

EclecticTastes fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Feb 19, 2016

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Nightwitch

Initiative: 1d10+15 21 - again, treat all of the following as 'assuming I don't get KO'ed, which given my current health is a possibility. Does my last turn's Evade carry through to the top of this round until my next action? I really hope so!

"Like, I think your accent is, like, slipping, swabbie!" Nightwitch affects an exaggerated Valley Girl accent, jeering at Marie; she's doing her best to remain aware of the fight as a whole, and seeing the two CHESS agents take down their opponents, plus the fallen Sweetie, she's figuring that the heroes are winning - and that's usually a sign for someone like Marie to hit the emergency escape button and make everyone vanish with ninja smoke bombs or some poo poo. In order to keep that from happening, she needs to keep the 'pirate' focused on fighting, not seeing the big picture.

That sword is a flipping nuisance, though. Freezing worked on the suit; why not for the sword? A burst of ice directed at Marie's blade should render it a lot less scary.

Gonna spend Power on this attack, because it's sort of do-or-die at this point; if I don't drop this gal soon I'm just going to get worn down. Besides, I should be able to spend it from my gauntlet's reserve rather than my personal reserve, I think. Target is 13 still, I presume; spending 6 points per attack to raise my target to 19 (that's a total of 12 points spent plus the cost of the ice blast - I might have to switch away from the shield into the Flame Sword at this rate). I'd raise it to 20 for an auto-success but 20 always misses, so there's no point.

Ice Power Special Attack: 2#1d20 19 9

Yay for caution! Okay, so the damage (again, I don't know what kind of damage is necessary for a Disarm attack, so I'm just rolling and hoping):

Ice Power Damage: 1d12+7 14

Pressing her (presumed) advantage - and throwing caution to the wind - Stella gestures with her right hand, and the sheath of flame surrounding her coalesces into a fiery blade, and the girl lunges forward to attack the faux-pirate. "Oh, I'm sorry, is that too cold? Let me take care of that for you!" She whistles shrilly, for some reason, before slashing at Marie.

Dropping the Flame Shield and bringing the Flame Sword instead. Again, do-or-die. The sword allows me to use Hand to Hand or Flame Power for the attack, depending on which is better; I'll be choosing Flame Power, which should make my target number 14, 16 after the flame sword's +2 to hit. Spending 3 Power from the flame gauntlet to make that a 19.

Flame Sword Attack: 1d20 3

Flame Sword Damage: 1d4+1d12 11

I don't know if her shield is still up with her suit out of action; I'm assuming (hoping?) not, but if I'm wrong just met me know and I'll roll the armor penetration roll (or you can, whichever).

Dog!

Pettin's! Dog is happy. He was helpful! But wait - what is that whistle?

The Girl! The Girl is fighting! Dog will help the Girl!

Dog is gonna run over and flank Marie and attack from behind. Bad Marie!

Dog Initiative: 1d10+12 13

Not 100% sure on Dog's attack roll - Hand to Hand versus Default, I guess? That's what I'll roll. So that's a base target of 5, less one for Marie's level makes it 4. Dog isn't gonna be as profligate with his Power as Stella, so he'll spend 6 to make it a target of 10.

Dog Attack: 1d20 6

Who's a good boy? Who's a good boy?

Dog Damage: 1d8 4

Also Dog gets his own section because :shittydog:

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Prototype

"So much for being friendly," Val mutters, turning back to focus on Claudia and her daggers. Time to fight like she means it.

She lifts her left hand and fires a close-range shockwave directly at the so-called pirate, then follows it up with a good old-fashioned right hook, not pulling her punch this time.

Initiative: 1d10+24 26

Action 1: Vibration attack against Claudia, 5 power - vs 16: 1d20 6
Vibration damage: 2d8+3 10

Action 2: HtH attack against Claudia, 10 power - vs 16: 1d20 4
HtH damage: 1d10+3 6

No idea how much health Claudia has, but hopefully that makes a dent and/or knocks her off the pier.

pre:
Hitpoints: 49/54
Movement Rate: 230 (1,150 feet per round)

Power Points: 59/80
Disintegration Ray: 14/17
Vibratory Powers: 10/11

Damage Mod: +3
Accuracy: +4

Detect Hidden: 8%
Detect Danger: 12%

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
Groo the Eternal

Groo shakes his head as he sidesteps the clumsy swipe. "Alright, c'mon, stop. This is just getting sad. Calm down and come quietly or you're just going to get hurt. I can patch your friend up just fine if that's what's keeping you in this fight."

He reaches out through his parasite's inherent connection to nervous systems and forces her to open her sword hand, hopefully sending the weapon flying away or at least clattering to the ground.

Initiative: 12

Flesh Works Control +5 power vs 15: 6

pre:
Basic Hits: 5
Hit Points: 31
Healing Rate: 7 
PP: 41/71
Accuracy: +/- 0
Basic HTH Damage: 1d10
Movement Rate: 53 (265 feet)
Detect Hidden: 14%
Detect Danger: 18%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IPlayVideoGames
Nov 28, 2004

Stormcrow

Stormcrow throws his arms up instinctively as Tick-Tock's sword slices in, taking the slash to his forearm instead of somewhere a bit more vital. He backs away, and fortunately Spaceman tosses her to the ceiling, leaving Luke time to concentrate.

"poo poo, will you just surrender already?!" he yells at Claire, winding up another pair of thunderblasts that rattle the rafters of the gym.

Stormcrow remains conscious
Initiative is 25
First shot misses (Did the roll wrong but missed anyway) and doesn't go wild.
Second shot misses and doesn't go wild

pre:
Hit Points: 15/25
Power Points 32/66
Accuracy: +2
Detect Hidden: 10%
Detect Danger: 14%

• Locked thread