Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

RIP Hot Rod. He gives an epilogue at the end of the Streets of Rage tribute minigame, in the game... It's epic, and sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The voice was familiar to me but it didn't connect who it was until his last lines where he said "ago" but pronounced it "agoo" and the way he said Thanks for playing.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Dude...You can call him as a homie.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns&t=7s

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Keith David's worst nightmare is fighting Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper in an alley way.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Keith David's worst nightmare is fighting Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper in an alley way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This mission is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Too bad you can't get Super Hot Rod.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

... Or can you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Greetings.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
he busts his face open with glass

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Wormskull posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9rrgJXfLns

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Jaros you beautiful crazy gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Awesome.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i never used the homie call in these games until i got Roddy Piper

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I didn't until I got super homies since I would always just lose my homies.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At the end of that mission it just goes into a montage of Pipe doing all his wrestling moves on Keith David to snap him out of his paranoia.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*smirks* I also like Sons of Anarchy style Tennessee Whiskey raspy voice babes.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Julius gives a speech at the Church]
Julius: Every motherfucka here knows what we need to do! Those bitches think they ridin' around thinkin' they own these streets. I don't care what flags they fly! Rollerz, Carnales, Vice Kings... NO ONE is makin' this nigga scared to walk the Row! We're about to lock this poo poo down right now!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Julius: Every motherfucka here knows what we need to do! Those bitches think they ridin' around thinkin' they own these streets. I don't care what flags they fly! Rollerz, Carnales, Vice Kings... NO ONE is makin' this nigga scared to walk the Row! We're about to lock this poo poo down right now!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*smirks* I also like Sons of Anarchy style Tennessee Whiskey raspy voice babes.

Unfortunately the french lady voice is the closest thing to raspy voice badass Latina in SR4.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Me, at home playing SR1 listening to that cutscene]
Church, Julius.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Me, at home playing SR1 listening to that cutscene]
Church, Julius.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

when u in a mission that takes your superpowers away:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/janX2iGnljc

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like them once in a while since the powers can make you unwieldy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff Harris FTW/

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i collected all the clusters in SR4 to max all my powers then beat the game and never played it again :emo:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I maxed my powers without collecting all the clusters, which I'm glad since I was worried I would have to as I was getting to the end.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I hope they make 1 and 2 backwards compatible for the Xbox One soon.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I would walk down to Gamestop and get an Xbone as soon as I heard if they did that.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[Saunters into GameStop in full Pimp Outfit, bling, cane and all, with a gold iPhone medallion that's blasting 50 Cent ft Lloyd Banks - We Came To Party and drops a pile of hunnit bands onto the counter] (in a combination of Pimp + AWildAbra southerner voice): Lemme get one of yo finest Xbones, my good mayun.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[Saunters into GameStop in full Pimp Outfit, bling, cane and all, with a gold iPhone medallion that's blasting 50 Cent ft Lloyd Banks - We Came To Party and drops a pile of hunnit bands onto the counter] (in a combination of Pimp + AWildAbra southerner voice): Lemme get one of yo finest Xbones, my good mayun.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like the Lloyd Banks song On Fire.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

The shotgun pimp cane from 2

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm kinda sad they never delivered on fleshing out the map from 3/4 the way 2 did with 1.
It's fun to go back and play co-op sometimes or just mess around but especially with all those superpowers it'd be fun to randomly find a mall or some store selling a weird outfit piece you'd never found in other places. Still fun games though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The shotgun pimp cane from 2

It's in 1 and 2 but in 1 as you complete each districts snatch activity your guy gets more swagger in his walk animation.

• Locked thread