Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
https://twitter.com/MattJackson13/status/701460283064057857

Aww

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
John Cena is the biggest star in wrestling today. After over a decade at the top of the WWE, his very image is known around the world by everybo-

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/701472395815575552

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

NASCAR is not as bad as WWE in its pathetic desperation for mainstream acceptance, but it ain't far off.

vv No doubt.

hunnert car pileup fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 21, 2016

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Fauxhawk Express posted:

NASCAR is not as bad as WWE in its pathetic desperation for mainstream acceptance, but it ain't far off.

NASCAR is far better at ignoring what anyone except the people in charge want though.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

dsriggs posted:

John Cena is the biggest star in wrestling today. After over a decade at the top of the WWE, his very image is known around the world by everybo-

https://twitter.com/SBNation/status/701472395815575552

John's reaction is great.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Fauxhawk Express posted:

NASCAR has dozens and dozens of lucrative advertising deals with brands that will never, ever give Vince the time of day

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

CoolCat posted:

John's reaction is great.

It's so great because she actually brushes him with her ponytail as she turns to walk right past him.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
It's so weird to see John wearing clothes that fit and aren't a bright neon color.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Ahem

https://twitter.com/RealDarioCueto/status/701510218941865988

:woop: Yes! :woop:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I love Dario Cueto so much :swoon:

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Sorry to interupt cenachat, but I'm curious: where the hell did the thread title come from?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

GeneX posted:

Sorry to interupt cenachat, but I'm curious: where the hell did the thread title come from?

https://twitter.com/takam777/status/383889924681773056

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

GeneX posted:

100% a guess, but probably an Iron Sheik tweet.

Edit: Swing and a miss!

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Mob posted:

NASCAR has dozens and dozens of lucrative advertising deals with brands that will never, ever give Vince the time of day

Probably less than that for NASCAR as an entity, and no one bothers to advertise themselves as a NASCAR partner outside of the NASCAR bubble unless its Goodyear or Sunoco.

Unless you're talking about the random one offs that buy into naming rights for a race.

He isn't exactly wrong either. NASCAR really isn't true stock car racing anymore. They frequently throw cautions to bring the field close together at the end of a race (or in the case of their Trucks series are now throwing them every 20 minutes), and have put together a truly remarkable system to name a champion, in which that racers who would have won on straight points lost to a guy who missed a third of the season. Both of which are mostly done in a hope to drive up ratings and not quality of product.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Feb 22, 2016

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Cool

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

ayn rand hand job posted:

Probably less than that for NASCAR as an entity, and no one bothers to advertise themselves as a NASCAR partner outside of the NASCAR bubble unless its Goodyear or Sunoco.

Unless you're talking about the random one offs that buy into naming rights for a race.

He isn't exactly wrong either. NASCAR really isn't true stock car racing anymore. They frequently throw cautions to bring the field close together at the end of a race (or in the case of their Trucks series are now throwing them every 20 minutes), and have put together a truly remarkable system to name a champion, in which that racers who would have won on straight points lost to a guy who missed a third of the season. Both of which are mostly done in a hope to drive up ratings and not quality of product.

I have a solution for this.

It's called "Give Hogan The Book".

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

In English, Taka communicates entirely in cursing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md2iBjGHvPI

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I have a solution for this.

It's called "Give Hogan The Book".

The owner of NASCAR is basically Dixie Carter so this is a possibility.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

oh my god

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

GeneX posted:

oh my god

Is actually probably the best tweet ever made.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
https://twitter.com/enuhito_eng/status/701578188170743808

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Wow njpw is boned

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

:captainpop:

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
More Deets from enuhito:

https://twitter.com/enuhito_eng/status/701580958214934529

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
What does Japanese wrestling need? More splinter groups!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
TAKA seems like he'd be a lot of fun to hang out with.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://twitter.com/stephmcmahon/status/701616099792703488

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Two things:

1 - look at that gorgeous japanese man
2 - steph looking mom as gently caress in that pic

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
I hope this means he's keeping his name.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Shinsuke with two dinosaurs

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Wear more sweaters Steph

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

My favorite thing about these HHH/Shinsuke photos is that they come out at the exact time that HHH is supposed to be a huge heel going against Reigns at WM.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things

Fauxhawk Express posted:

My favorite thing about these HHH/Shinsuke photos is that they come out at the exact time that HHH is supposed to be a huge heel going against Reigns at WM.

HHH is going into that match face whether he likes it or not (he likes it)

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Electric Lady posted:

HHH is going into that match face whether he likes it or not (he likes it)
I feel like after he tried getting "Thank you HHH" chants and instead got "You Tapped Out" chants after that Brock match it has eaten at him for years since and this has all been a scheme to get a big thank you chant from a smarky crowd

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

She looks like that Jewish girl I met at the Paley Center in NY three years ago.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Triple H's forehead

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

Triple H's forehead

_________/

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

achillesforever6 posted:

I feel like after he tried getting "Thank you HHH" chants and instead got "You Tapped Out" chants after that Brock match it has eaten at him for years since and this has all been a scheme to get a big thank you chant from a smarky crowd

He should book himself to hold the belt until Sunday, April the 2nd 2017, or exactly four hundred and thirty five days since he won it. Dropping it to Roman won't exactly endear him with smarks, Roman's significant improvement since Rumble 2015 notwithstanding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Memento posted:

He should book himself to hold the belt until Sunday, April the 2nd 2017, or exactly four hundred and thirty five days since he won it. Dropping it to Roman won't exactly endear him with smarks, Roman's significant improvement since Rumble 2015 notwithstanding.

He just wants to hear Roman's offense get booed while all his offense gets "NXT!" chants in a giant stadium.