Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse

Lycus posted:

I wonder if Blaine's gonna tell one of his zombie cronies, "gently caress it, scratch me. I gotta kill a crime lord."

I've been under the impression that none of them knows he's cured, but I may be mistaken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

FoxTerrier posted:

This was a really fun episode, god drat am I not looking forward to Liv's latest boyfriends inevitable betrayal/death though.

He will absolutely die and I bet Blaine does it or causes it. Just like her first zombie boyfriend.

Nullsmack posted:

I've been under the impression that none of them knows he's cured, but I may be mistaken.

They probably know. Chief has to know for sure, since he was openly discussing it with Major.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

They gotta know, he's been getting his makeup done in the open:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That music at the end was great. Does anyone know what it's called?

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Air is lava! posted:

That music at the end was great. Does anyone know what it's called?

It's from Les Miserables, probably that recent movie I'm trying to forget ever buying.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

CeeJee posted:

It's from Les Miserables, probably that recent movie I'm trying to forget ever buying.

Yeah, it sounded like "One Day More."

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Huh, I saw that movie and didn't really like anything about it.
Weird.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

It certainly was One Day More from Les Miserables, and I'll not hear another bad word about it :colbert:

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's what you think.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

haha Blaine' dad screwing him in the will and then Blaine getting the old man make up to gently caress with him was great.

Ever played Poker Night 2? I was cracking up.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Excellent episode. Blaine in the old man make up just to gently caress with his dad.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Keep on kickin' Major's rear end, iZombie.

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
I'm so glad Clive revealed that he has noticed Liv adopting the personality of the victims each week (and had noticed for a while). It was about drat time as it was getting less and less believable that Clive would not have picked up on that. Weird that Ravi seems to deny it when he easily could have attributed it to Liv being psychic.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Lycus posted:

Keep on kickin' Major's rear end, iZombie.

Major is the Miles O Brien of iZombie.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

What a great musical choice for the end of the episode

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CeeJee posted:

It was definitely from the recent movie version.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

That's not the end of the season, is it? It was episode 13 and the final scene had a "FIN" box put on it.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
No, there's 6 more episodes left this season.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
The scene said "FIN" because it was the end of the episode while a song from a French musical played.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Lycus posted:

The scene said "FIN" because it was the end of the episode while a song from a French musical played.

That was actually supposed to be the final episode of the season. They got a 6 episode back order about half way though.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

That was actually supposed to be the final episode of the season. They got a 6 episode back order about half way though.

I read that the additional order was 5.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
6 for this, 5 for crazy ex girlfriend.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

drainpipe posted:

I'm so glad Clive revealed that he has noticed Liv adopting the personality of the victims each week (and had noticed for a while). It was about drat time as it was getting less and less believable that Clive would not have picked up on that.

Yeah, that was overdue, but really well done.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Senerio posted:

6 for this, 5 for crazy ex girlfriend.

How did that get 5? It's the lowest rated show on the whole network.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

How did that get 5? It's the lowest rated show on the whole network.

By being good as heck.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

It's been too long since I posted gifs. Have gifs! Gifs for all!

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

How did that get 5?

Absolutly deservedly! It's the best show currently airing and I will fight anyone who disagrees. The CW just realized that all the countless people who don't watch this show are missing out because they didn't give it a chance or just have bad taste. And critics seem to agree.

Seriously, watch that show!

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Feb 22, 2016

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

BTW, he was totally bluffing about this, right? Some kid sends a nasty tweet, and the next day he is killed in a traffic 'accident'. They just took the news of a random traffic accident and said it was the bad tweeter.

If Max Rager had that kind of juice they never would have needed Major in the first place.

Cute n Popular
Oct 12, 2012
They needed Major because he can sense zombies.

And I agree, this show is surprisingly good despite a slow first season.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Also they don't really need Major, but if you're going to be killing a bunch of wealthy influential people in one city it's preferable to have somebody else do it for you.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ShakeZula posted:

Also they don't really need Major, but if you're going to be killing a bunch of wealthy influential people in one city it's preferable to have somebody else do it for you.

You shut up. We all need Major.

All of us.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Angela Christine posted:

BTW, he was totally bluffing about this, right? Some kid sends a nasty tweet, and the next day he is killed in a traffic 'accident'. They just took the news of a random traffic accident and said it was the bad tweeter.

If Max Rager had that kind of juice they never would have needed Major in the first place.

He is absolutely crazy enough to do it. Just look at basically everything he's done at the cartoon villainy company.

He's the best villain is what I'm saying.

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Max Rager is basically a milennial take on SPECTRE. They are fantastic.

Drogue Chronicle
Feb 23, 2016

by Cowcaster
I have to imagine the Max Rager page on Glassdoor doesn't give much encouragement to prospective scientists thinking about working there.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Rhyno posted:

You shut up. We all need Major.

All of us.

Yeah, but they don't appreciate him the way I do!

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Freaky zombie rat is freaky :stare:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Run Ravi run. What kind of person has never seen Star Wars?

Keith Mars :neckbeard: Hopefully in a recurring role as the handler for undercover boyfriend.

Rita reveal and crazy Liv, Blaine turning Candi into a zombie through :huh:, return of zombie Blaine. The last few minutes were great!

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Run Ravi run. What kind of person has never seen Star Wars?

Keith Mars :neckbeard: Hopefully in a recurring role as the handler for undercover boyfriend.

Rita reveal and crazy Liv, Blaine turning Candi into a zombie through :huh:, return of zombie Blaine. The last few minutes were great!

Oh poo poo, I thought Candi was already a zombie for some reason.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

FoxTerrier posted:

Oh poo poo, I thought Candi was already a zombie for some reason.

Yeah, I thought Candi turned him back into full zombie. That's the only thing that's supported by what the show has told us so far; cured zombies don't turn non-zombies as we know from Major / Rita and zombies will turn cured zombies back to full zombies as shown by Ravi stopping Liv and Major from doin' it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

raditts posted:

Yeah, I thought Candi turned him back into full zombie. That's the only thing that's supported by what the show has told us so far; cured zombies don't turn non-zombies as we know from Major / Rita and zombies will turn cured zombies back to full zombies as shown by Ravi stopping Liv and Major from doin' it.

I assumed the shot was just wearing off, based on how his sense of taste was wearing off re: the wine.

Zomb sex would not have helped tho.

• Locked thread