Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mexican Deathgasm

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're pro cooking and pro cat here so you'll fit in just fine. we have a cooking thread laying around here somewhere you might want to check out. things kind of get lost falling off page one but i'm sure it will show up sometime soon

thanks for the welcome, i'll check that out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matoi Ryuko

Status_Surge posted:

Hello again BYOB, i recently adopted my friends cat.

Hello! I adopted two of my friends cats recently!

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

i recently emigrated from gbs, i was told there was plenty of jobs and free healthcare here.

Hello!

i don't have many talents except i cook food ok, i made this for a lady on saturday:

it is digby scallops seared in brown butter in a maple bacon cup on lemon risotto.

also i am good at both spoiling and harassing my cats if that counts.

status_surge your cat is an adorable floof

Is that golden tinfoil flakes!!

Mexican Deathgasm

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Hello! I adopted two of my friends cats recently!

Hello!

Is that golden tinfoil flakes!!

hi matoi! it is 24k gold flake. surprisingly affordable actually.

byob seems pretty great and chill.

FluffieDuckie

We have our moments

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Matoi Ryuko

hi matoi! it is 24k gold flake. surprisingly affordable actually.

byob seems pretty great and chill.

I learned about edible gold foil a few years ago from this video about this 1000$ ice cream cone from NYC! It's totally cool!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

i recently emigrated from gbs, i was told there was plenty of jobs and free healthcare here.

i fell for that too

they said, "plenty of 'yobs"

the free healthcare thing is a lie. I've been living in a cardboard box and conducting surgery on myself since i started posting here, although how much of that is down to BYOB is hard to say.

hi how are you ♥

WindmillSlayer

no one should post here.

Dilbert Fanclub President

by Reene
Somehow that hasn't stopped you yet.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

everyone should :justpost: whenver imo

alnilam

i don't have many talents except i cook food ok, i made this for a lady on saturday:

it is digby scallops seared in brown butter in a maple bacon cup on lemon risotto.

also i am good at both spoiling and harassing my cats if that counts.

status_surge your cat is an adorable floof

yumm

and hello!!

Brexit the Frog

Arthur Digby Scallops, wrote the bulk of the recipes

FluffieDuckie

hey newbies, if you don't know what kind of threads we like in byob, take a gander at the byob goldmine. all those threads were liked enough for someone to save them for us. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

Mexican Deathgasm

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i fell for that too

they said, "plenty of 'yobs"

the free healthcare thing is a lie. I've been living in a cardboard box and conducting surgery on myself since i started posting here, although how much of that is down to BYOB is hard to say.

by the look of your avatar i assume you know skeleton holy spells and i know skeleton makeout spells so maybe we can open a little artisan spooktique together.

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

hey newbies, if you don't know what kind of threads we like in byob, take a gander at the byob goldmine. all those threads were liked enough for someone to save them for us. http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=176

lol, forgot about this gem. https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688476

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

misty mountaintop posted:

Everyone has been nice to me. It seems like maybe there were only a few jerks posting here and for some reason they're not posting right now.

I've just been busy. decided to wait to see if you make 20 threads about your tits. So far ive no complaints

FluffieDuckie

i enjoyed the cat advice thread

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
that was funny

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

by the look of your avatar i assume you know skeleton holy spells and i know skeleton makeout spells so maybe we can open a little artisan spooktique together.

i only know turn undead, sorry (unless people want to be turned?)

hi how are you ♥

treasured8elief

ITT, hello!

Robot Made of Meat

Hiya! Good to see you posting ITT.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

ChairmanMeow posted:

I've just been busy. decided to wait to see if you make 20 threads about your tits. So far ive no complaints

You make a couple of threads about your tits, and suddenly, you're "the tit girl."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi!

You make a couple of threads about your tits, and suddenly, you're "the tit girl."

they said "ITT", not "TIT"

hi how are you ♥

Furia

I think I would like to get skeletoned, if possible

tia

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Mapparu

a lot of new lurkers and the best part is a lot of them are really cool

Matoi Ryuko

Furia posted:

tia

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Furia posted:

tia

that's not how turn undead works!

to become skeletonised you have to do the following things:

• die

• wait

and voila!

hi how are you ♥

alnilam

I can help you with the first part :evilbuddy:

Furia

Awesome

that's not how turn undead works!

to become skeletonised you have to do the following things:

• die

• wait

and voila!

Not to step on your toes or nothing, but Matoi over there seems to be getting good results.

I mean I'm sure that is a good way to skeleton, but maybe there are other ways to skeleton. Maybe we all skeleton differently. Look I dunno

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Furia posted:

Awesome

Not to step on your toes or nothing, but Matoi over there seems to be getting good results.

I mean I'm sure that is a good way to skeleton, but maybe there are other ways to skeleton. Maybe we all skeleton differently. Look I dunno

oh well i'll try turn undead on you but it'll take a couple days to warm up

matoi's done a good job!

hi how are you ♥

Mexican Deathgasm

shouldn't your username be plural then?

Furia posted:

Awesome

Urodov

this undead is lookin p turnt

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out
I'm sorry to interrupt skeletonchat and intend to do so only momentarily.

I have something I've been thinking about; would it be okay if I started a thread to think about it in?

I realize I've been using BYOB sort of like an open-mic night where I can think out loud (I assume, wrongly, that's what one does on an open-mic night); I hope that is acceptable.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

FilthIncarnate posted:

I'm sorry to interrupt skeletonchat and intend to do so only momentarily.

I have something I've been thinking about; would it be okay if I started a thread to think about it in?

I realize I've been using BYOB sort of like an open-mic night where I can think out loud (I assume, wrongly, that's what one does on an open-mic night); I hope that is acceptable.

I enjoyed your last thread FilthIncarnate although it seemed to exhaust you

hi how are you ♥

FluffieDuckie

The description of Byob as open mic night is extremely accurate. Your threads up til now have been really interesting and if this one crashes and burns its just not a big deal

alnilam

byob 8.2: SA's open mic night

FilthIncarnate

Weird owl has life all figured out

I enjoyed your last thread FilthIncarnate although it seemed to exhaust you

It didn't come out right; I had my doubts about it as it was happening and the way things unfolded with it confirmed those doubts.

FluffieDuckie posted:

The description of Byob as open mic night is extremely accurate. Your threads up til now have been really interesting and if this one crashes and burns its just not a big deal

Okay thank you.

I appreciate you guys letting me ask questions and propose threads and stuff; it's helpful to talk to you.

It's a little late where I am; I might type the OP up tonight, or I might end up doing it tomorrow.

You guys are nice and I like you; thank you.

Mapparu

FluffieDuckie posted:

me (at the open mic night): have you heard of thsi forum, that you have to pay 10 dollars to post on. its on the internet, and me and my friends post about weed but sometimes we dont.

shwa

yeah I'm a game yeah I play girls

Mapparu posted:

me (at the open mic night): have you heard of thsi forum, that you have to pay 10 dollars to post on. its on the internet, and me and my friends post about weed but sometimes we dont.

me, in the audience: *starts clapping and whooping really loud even though no one else is*

Piso Mojado

Mapparu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bog pixie

A Cow Given Bright On Road ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQRnPdJEOKw