Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Glamorama26 posted:

They sure did teach him to be good at his job. I'm not the biggest Wade fan, but cutting the balls off Bad News Barrett was so counterproductive. He would've transitioned well into a snarky poo poo talking face.

Or just a popular heel who's really good at heeling because character alignments can fall into grey areas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.
That woulda worked too. Anything woulda been better than what he ended up doing.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
They really missed a trick not playing Bryan's music at #30 in the 2015 Royal Rumble only to interrupt it with I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

They really hate the sing along stuff now, which is something I don't get at all. Crowd interaction and investment is a good thing.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I give it 3 weeks before Enzo & Cass lose their entrance.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Seams posted:

They really missed a trick not playing Bryan's music at #30 in the 2015 Royal Rumble only to interrupt it with I'M AFRAID I'VE GOT SOME BAD NEWS

I think you mean 2014 because 2015 he entered at #10 and was eliminated in before like #15

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

pressedbunny posted:

I give it 3 weeks before Enzo & Cass lose their entrance.

and then Vince says push the tall guy, and job the little guy out on Superstars.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Their best chance is to debut the night after mania in front of that hot crowd who will know their stuff already. They can hit the ground running there.

Well as much as any tag team is able to do so in WWE.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Skinty McEdger posted:

They really hate the sing along stuff now, which is something I don't get at all. Crowd interaction and investment is a good thing.

They want the crowd to be silent extras on the show and not an audience.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Wait, what did Moolah do? Is there a Moolahbomb someone can link to? Stories about the grunchy side of the industry are interesting as hell.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

LORD OF BUTT posted:

Wait, what did Moolah do? Is there a Moolahbomb someone can link to? Stories about the grunchy side of the industry are interesting as hell.

She literally pimped out women wrestlers.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

StarkRavingMad posted:

She literally pimped out women wrestlers.

And most of the time they didn't know they were being pimped out until they got to the show they were "working"

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Oh Jesus, I googled her and... :stare: wow

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Choom Gangster posted:

Moolah?

Moolah.

Moolah.

Hell, I'm glad Shane's back too, here comes the moolah.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I miss that "all wrestlers are awful carnies" thread. What happened to that? It upset Kane, didn't it? :ohdear:

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

I miss that "all wrestlers are awful carnies" thread. What happened to that? It upset Kane, didn't it? :ohdear:

it got weird at the end

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Hope Stone Cold named his dog after someone else.

astrollinthepork
Sep 24, 2007

When you come at the king, you best not miss, snitch

HE KNOWS
Yeah we really need that carny thread. Not very thread needs closed cuz it goes off the rails a bit. They always come back around. And that thread kept me busy for weeks at work. Loved it.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
They cut the Bad News gimmick because he was a heel and it was getting too popular. Yet they let the New Day keep their really popular gimmick, as heels.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sionistic posted:

They cut the Bad News gimmick because he was a heel and it was getting too popular. Yet they let the New Day keep their really popular gimmick, as heels.

It's called affirmative action

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

magnum_valentino posted:

Hope Stone Cold named his dog after someone else.

Probably not, but she's a bitch so it's fitting.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It would be more shocking if he knew who that was

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

DeepDickPizza posted:

Here's a link, needs archives.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3487630

Bigots got weird about being called bigots, HulkaMatt mercy killed it on the side of a creek while telling it about the rabbits. It was for the best.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

Sionistic posted:

Doesn't New Day's merchandise sell really well?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Memento posted:

Here's a link, needs archives.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3487630

Bigots got weird about being called bigots, HulkaMatt mercy killed it on the side of a creek while telling it about the rabbits. It was for the best.

that second to last post is an a+ post

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

New Day own.

https://twitter.com/wwebige/status/702576332643766272

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Holy poo poo the shoe lifts call out :lol:

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo

What joke am I missing here?

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

BlueArmyMan posted:

That if you send hogan a tweet and ask him to retweet it, he will basically always do. Well, by which I mean "whoever it is that runs his tweets, or whichever tweet bot he uses will retweet it."

It got him a vague amount of trouble a couple weeks ago when someone got his account to retweet some stuff with the word friend of the family in it.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
And the dad is Josef Fritzel and the daughter is from some other presumably tragic news story I don't know.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Mr. Squishy posted:

And the dad is Josef Fritzel and the daughter is from some other presumably tragic news story I don't know.

I believe the girl is Madeline McCann.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Squishy posted:

Madeline McCann, a little girl who went missing while on an overseas trip with her parents years ago. The investigation was botched horribly by all accounts.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Has someone gotten him to retweet young sexy Stalin yet

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

this is proof that wrestling can be art

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u
Hogan once rt'ed barnacle jim's long rear end face

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Put this on Raw.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Mystery Opponent posted:

Hogan once rt'ed barnacle jim's long rear end face

he fit that into the length of one tweet????

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

BlueArmyMan posted:

British people like sending Hulk Hogan (and Donald Trump) pictures of famous serial killers and other assorted horrible people with some story about how they're big fans of Hulk (or Donald) because they always get retweeted.