Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##Worship at the altar of Zuul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress you asiina

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

im putting her on my ignore list. i was zuul's most important lieutenant in final frontier. this is horse poo poo.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

gently caress you asiina

rekt

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Capps post became true by merit of extreme ways.

including the person who cursed everything!

So we are back to the way things were but you still need to end the curse if you want your full abilities back as intended!

Capps has risen above the curse to godhood so all other aspects of his posts are true.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

PBS Newshour posted:

At any point of the game, I can change your flavorname. I can't change anything else about your role, just the flavor.

If you actually google Abe Vigoda and still change my flavor I will be so salty.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Capps tell us how to end opposite day?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

yo capps tell us who to lynch to end the curse

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CapitalistPig posted:

So we are back to the way things were but you still need to end the curse if you want your full abilities back as intended!

Capps has risen above the curse to godhood so all other aspects of his posts are true.

it's PBS

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I'm not asking to die but I'm curious as to why I didn't die last night cpig

Also how do we get rid of this stupid reverse powers thing

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Someone clearly picked Castlevania 2, or the curse from Castlevania 2 as their power. I imagine if we kill them it will be lifted.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
##Change Gulag's flavor name to kill this guy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

##unvote ##vote: Gulag

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Gulag

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I've completely ignored everything that's happened in this game.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

posted:

Jerk detected!

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
im not long for this world but i want you all to know that i loved the life that i lived and, no matter what else happens, ive leartotino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boytotino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boytotino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boytotino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boy totino boytotino boy totino boy

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
who is john galtino boy?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I had some totino pizza rolls earlier

hey guys, PBS has said our curse person is Gulag. Let's loving kill em and get all our super cool roles we wanted to play with

Max
Nov 30, 2002

##vote gulag if true.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
"For twelve minutes, you have been asking: Who is totino boy? This is totino boy posting. I am the man who loves his pizza rolls. I am the man who does not sacrifice his cheese or his pepperoni. I am the man who has deprived you of hungry victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are perishing-you who dread convenient snacks-I am the man who will now tell you." The chief engineer was the only one able to move; he ran to the oven and struggled frantically with its dials. But the pizza rolls continued to cook; the aroma continued to waft. totino boy's voice filled the airways of the country-of the world, thought the chief engineer-sounding as if he were speaking here, in this room, not to a group, but to a plate of pizza rolls; it was not the tone of addressing a meeting, but the tone of addressing a cheese.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
well done

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I never thought I'd be happy to see a Capps post but here we are.

Salaciously Scummy

Max
derp
Atoramos

Slightly Suspicious

PMush
Opop
Gulag
Doktor
KK
chaoslord

Titillatingly Trustworthy

Jake
Birdstrike
Asiina
ANarc

Totally Town

Rarity

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
:tootzzz:

:what:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsz6TE6t7-A

Max
Nov 30, 2002

FYI, I'm a bus driver.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The reversal thing makes me a black hole though, so all powers I target get redirected towards me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
wow whatta match

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
:downs:

:downsgun:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
cpig why isnt anyone volunteering to use my machine

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why do people think I'm suspicious.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

~*~*~*~Sangria Sunrise~*~*~*~
AnonymousNarcotics
Asiina
Atoramos
Birdstrike
chaoslord
Doktor Per
GulagDolls
imgay
JakeP
Khris Kruel
King Burgundy
Max
Opopanax
Poison Mushroom
Rarity

~*~*~*~Totally Totinos~*~*~*~
Totino Boy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I automatically die at the end of day 2 so there is literally no point in attempting to murder me.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Replace this post with the sound of a woman screaming as if she saw a murder ghost

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

I automatically die at the end of day 2 so there is literally no point in attempting to murder me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So do we have our powers back or what?

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
It's like déjà vu all over again.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

GulagDolls posted:

~*~*~*~Sangria Sunrise~*~*~*~
AnonymousNarcotics
Asiina
Atoramos
Birdstrike
chaoslord
Doktor Per
GulagDolls
imgay
JakeP
Khris Kruel
King Burgundy
Max
Opopanax
Poison Mushroom
Rarity

~*~*~*~Totally Totinos~*~*~*~
Totino Boy

This had better win the prize

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

It's not like that's a lie that would be hard to check.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So, yes? We have our powers back?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Max posted:

So, yes? We have our powers back?

CapitalistPig posted:

• Locked thread