Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, no one mentioned the discrepancy behind Quandary's response to MG2 and imgay, and imgay has proven he really doesn't care about this game with his last post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This is probably because I am biased, but SSV is thinking of the same things I have been in regards to the no-lunch argument, and that just strengthens my resolve to vote Quandary.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
I'm kind of in the same line of thinking. Reread time, I guess.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Lord of Hats posted:

I'm kind of in the same line of thinking. Reread time, I guess.

Of who? There are a lot of opinions expressed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I just want to remind people that imgay pushed for a mass claim that would just make things easier for scum to pick their next target, and then followed up with this wonderful post.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quandary, Chaoslord, imgay/BK for scum, imo.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Max posted:

Of who? There are a lot of opinions expressed.

You, regarding SSV on the no-lynch argument.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The Lord of Hats posted:

You, regarding SSV on the no-lynch argument.

Cool.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Alright, reread both Quandary and SSV.

I've got nothing. Just... nothing.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hey, we have one hour.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I'll be around until deadline.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
I'm here, but I think you know where I stand.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Looks like you might get your wish then.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This sucks.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe
Where'd Hats go? Still reading?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Max posted:

This sucks.

word

Max
Nov 30, 2002

A lot of people have done complete bullshit. Keep this in mind on the next day when we have one less town to discuss anything and scum command the vote with even more confidence.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

FL, I know you made lots of posts about math and numbers, but in a very general sense there is a far greater chance for a no lunch to only help the scum in this case.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, all your posts were about how we shouldn't give up the very slim chance that the PR doesn't get NK'd and actually hits scum somehow. You realize it is far, FAR more likely that nothing happens, we lose a town, and scum benefit and we're back to today. This plan loving sucks.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

If I wasn't pretty sure that the remaining scum were chaoslord and bottleknight I'd be squinting pretty hard at you hats.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

err, leatherman I mean. THe one advocating the no lynch

Max
Nov 30, 2002

7 minutes.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BK SSV and then probably Max, wrap it up folks. See y'all in the morning

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:ghost:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

beep beep

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

:agreed:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
You chumps didn't lynch anyone today.

It is night 3.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
imgay was killed on night 3!

You are a lowly serf

You are vanilla town.

You win when all threats are eliminated.

it is now day 4!

Max
Nov 30, 2002

So did anyone learn anything?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Killing imgay was the dumbest town member to kill. He would have only helped scum.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised that they'd have picked him. He seemed like a good target for a mislynch later on.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Perfect target for mislunch or just as a non-engaged town that can win them the game. Maybe they thought he was the power role? I really don't understand that decision.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Cop claim :cop:

Quandary- not scum
BK - scum
Max - scum

I don't know if I trust that last result, so make of it what you will.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I want to see if there is any counter claim.

If not, I know I was framed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Can you explain your targets? Like, why pick Quandary first?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imdead :ghost:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Max posted:

Can you explain your targets? Like, why pick Quandary first?

Quandary was MMT's doing so I don't have any input on that. BK was because I thought BK was scum (he is). I thought you were scum because of how adamant you were that no lynching, which in a vacuum is absolutely 100% the correct move yesterday, was the wrong move. Felt like you were trying too hard to force the game to end. The only reason I was against a no lynch was because I had this role. I have no idea how a VT could be against it as strongly as you were. And yet here I am with doubt now.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well there goes my Quandary/BK/Chaoslord theory... Well, two out of three aren't bad.

I agree that your third result is probably a lucky frame now that I know that we're in the framer setup. Max has felt too townie to me for me to think he's scum. I'm also unsurprised by the Quandary result, a Godfather would be the most likely to try to claim a vig.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

SirSamVimes posted:

Well there goes my Quandary/BK/Chaoslord theory... Well, two out of three aren't bad.

I agree that your third result is probably a lucky frame now that I know that we're in the framer setup. Max has felt too townie to me for me to think he's scum. I'm also unsurprised by the Quandary result, a Godfather would be the most likely to try to claim a vig.

This was my fear but who knows.

I have felt pretty good about BK being scum though for the whole game, and would vote for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

While I know 100% that Quandary is scum, I'm also comfortable enough with BK being scum too that I'd vote him.

• Locked thread