Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
JAKEP! Debuts a new rube goldberg invention but it breaks down and he need someone to help fix it!

##volunteer anonymous narcotics!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
A bullet flies out of the machine killing anonymous narcotics!!

AnonymousNarcotics - Town Aligned Theresa Caputo, Long Island Medium was killed
Details on the role are hidden

the day continues

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

GulagDolls (3): Khris Kruel, Asiina, Max
Rarity (1): Rarity
Birdstrike (0): Max, Max
Asiina (0): Max, Max
Max (0): Asiina, Khris Kruel, Max, Khris Kruel, Asiina, Max

Not Voting (9): Atoramos, Birdstrike, chaoslord, Doktor Per, GulagDolls, JakeP, Opopanax, Poison Mushroom, totino boy

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 24th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 7 hours.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
wait do I have a pr again?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yes everyone who had a PR has it again as of capps post.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

My, my, my. Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains. Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

A bullet flies out of the machine killing anonymous narcotics!!

AnonymousNarcotics - Town Aligned Theresa Caputo, Long Island Medium was killed
Details on the role are hidden

the day continues

haha wut

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I don't understand this game at all.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

##vote Gulag

I realize that I messed up if we're back to our PRs.

So let me move my vote and then I'll come back to this.

Oh how I wish I was last, but oh well. Since I'm first, I'd like to say thanks to Cena and all the mods for this super awesome game. Even though for me it ended in tears, I had a blast and wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't so invested in the outcome. It must have taken a lot of work, but it paid off because this is the most fun I've ever had on these forums.

Second, congratulations Meinberg. You really made it through despite I think a lot of people (myself included!) not believing you'd get to the end. You cultivated solid relationships and made good strategic moves at the right times. You were loyal to your allies, which I really respect above all else. You're a good guy despite owning a fedora, so I wish you the best. Well done. I have no questions for you, but don't want you to think you were forgotten. Actually wait, I do have one. Why didn't you write a goodbye message for me? What the hell, dude? Please write one now! I expect 500 words minimum.

With that out of the way, I guess I should get to the part that everyone expects of me. I suppose I'll start by saying I never really understood bitter jury members before. Yeah you got backstabbed, but it's just a game. You're stupid for being upset about it because you should have known better. But what I think I never understood before was the time and emotional investment you need to put into these types of games, how it becomes a complete part of your life, and how trust builds so gradually. Little moments where alliances work together look like nothing to the viewer, but what they're really doing is testing that trust you've built and when it doesn't break, it becomes that much stronger for the next time. So when you get near the end, you would never consider that someone who has gleefully backstabbed everyone else would backstab you. Your bond has gotten stronger at every turn because whenever there was a crossroads to stay loyal or to betray, they stayed loyal to you.

Rarity, I really enjoyed playing this game with you. We were allied since basically the first day, and it was great to talk to someone for hours every day. I felt like we really understood each other. We came up with all of our schemes together, we calmed each other down during moments of paranoia, we worked through every possibility in this game. It was great to have one person to talk to and feel completely comfortable telling everything to. And I felt okay with the fact that we backstabbed a lot of people because we were 100% loyal to each other through and through. Everytime one of us had any doubts we'd laugh it off that we'd really need to stick together because if nothing else, we had so much blood on our hands that it would be ridiculous and stupid to go against someone who's made no enemies.

We seemed to get along so well I really thought I found a friend, someone else like me who thought the way that I did. But I was wrong, and in the end you weren't the person I thought you were. You're not like me, because I would never have done this to you and you know it. You said in your goodbye message that you wished you were a better person. I wish you were too. I also wish I had the clarity to see through you and not put so much faith in someone who would rather risk not getting to the finals at all (since no matter what he threatened, Uni would have taken you over me) instead of the off-chance that you might lose to your closest ally. It's really just low and reprehensible. Although I'm sure you have it on a continuous loop during this, there's no Extreme Ways playing here. Just sadness and disappointment in you and in myself for believing in you so completely.

So I suppose as a question, since we clearly don't think as alike as I had believed, I want to hear the reasons for your decision. You said that you put the game above friendships, so please describe what specific benefit did you believe you'd get, both in getting to the final 2 and for convincing the jury that you should win, that was worth backstabbing someone you've been allied with since day one?

##vote Rarity

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
what the heck thats not how you fix my machine

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay, so Gulag. What can I say about this worthless loving rear end in a top hat. Everyone thinks he's so loving funny, "oh it's gulag" "oh he's hilarious" "oh he made the greatest awful survivor vote of all time that I still watch every couple of months because it makes me laugh." None of that poo poo is true though. He's a total blight on this community and needs to just go away forever.

First of all, who the gently caress makes such a jerk role in a role madness game? We're all just trying to have some loving fun here and this guy comes in and ruins it for everyone else. There's no reason to do that unless you hate this community and everyone in it, and just want to cause misery. People like this should not be tolerated. Some of us are just trying to have a little fun on a forum game, but we can't because assholes think it is so hilarious to ruin other people's fun. He's basically just a child who destroys the soccer ball so nobody can play and then laughs it up while everyone is sad. He's a lonely pathetic loser.

Then this rear end in a top hat tries to lie and says he's going to die at the end of the day? That is some complete horseshit. He just wants to live one more day so that he can ruin our fun yet again, because he's just sitting in his hovel, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and crushed cigarettes yukking it up at how miserable we are. He thinks we must be idiots to fall for that dumb bullshit, but his plan is so loving obvious the sewer rats he has crawling all over him can see he's full of poo poo.

He needs to just go away. Get out of this game. Get off this forum. Get out of our lives. We deserve better than to be plagued by this kind of human garbage. Then hopefully when he sees he's not wanted he'll just curl up in his trash pile and the earth will be rid of yet another disgusting, leeching scum who pollutes it with their very existence.

Finally, let's talk about the smell. I know this is a text based game over the internet and such a thing shouldn't be possible, but somehow whenever his posts are on my screen, there is a loud farting noise and a rancid stench emanates from my speakers. It's some goddamn black magic poo poo, and it's disgusting. Take a loving shower you hideous troll beast.

##vote Gulag

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

:agreed:

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Asiina posted:

Okay, so Gulag. What can I say about this worthless loving rear end in a top hat. Everyone thinks he's so loving funny, "oh it's gulag" "oh he's hilarious" "oh he made the greatest awful survivor vote of all time that I still watch every couple of months because it makes me laugh." None of that poo poo is true though. He's a total blight on this community and needs to just go away forever.

First of all, who the gently caress makes such a jerk role in a role madness game? We're all just trying to have some loving fun here and this guy comes in and ruins it for everyone else. There's no reason to do that unless you hate this community and everyone in it, and just want to cause misery. People like this should not be tolerated. Some of us are just trying to have a little fun on a forum game, but we can't because assholes think it is so hilarious to ruin other people's fun. He's basically just a child who destroys the soccer ball so nobody can play and then laughs it up while everyone is sad. He's a lonely pathetic loser.

Then this rear end in a top hat tries to lie and says he's going to die at the end of the day? That is some complete horseshit. He just wants to live one more day so that he can ruin our fun yet again, because he's just sitting in his hovel, surrounded by empty pizza boxes and crushed cigarettes yukking it up at how miserable we are. He thinks we must be idiots to fall for that dumb bullshit, but his plan is so loving obvious the sewer rats he has crawling all over him can see he's full of poo poo.

He needs to just go away. Get out of this game. Get off this forum. Get out of our lives. We deserve better than to be plagued by this kind of human garbage. Then hopefully when he sees he's not wanted he'll just curl up in his trash pile and the earth will be rid of yet another disgusting, leeching scum who pollutes it with their very existence.

Finally, let's talk about the smell. I know this is a text based game over the internet and such a thing shouldn't be possible, but somehow whenever his posts are on my screen, there is a loud farting noise and a rancid stench emanates from my speakers. It's some goddamn black magic poo poo, and it's disgusting. Take a loving shower you hideous troll beast.

##vote Gulag

:dogbutton:

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
We've made too many wrong mistakes.

##vote: Gulag

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

no.....no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DsKZFFikWw

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I realize that I messed up if we're back to our PRs.

So let me move my vote and then I'll come back to this.

Oh how I wish I was last, but oh well. Since I'm first, I'd like to say thanks to Cena and all the mods for this super awesome game. Even though for me it ended in tears, I had a blast and wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't so invested in the outcome. It must have taken a lot of work, but it paid off because this is the most fun I've ever had on these forums.

Second, congratulations Meinberg. You really made it through despite I think a lot of people (myself included!) not believing you'd get to the end. You cultivated solid relationships and made good strategic moves at the right times. You were loyal to your allies, which I really respect above all else. You're a good guy despite owning a fedora, so I wish you the best. Well done. I have no questions for you, but don't want you to think you were forgotten. Actually wait, I do have one. Why didn't you write a goodbye message for me? What the hell, dude? Please write one now! I expect 500 words minimum.

With that out of the way, I guess I should get to the part that everyone expects of me. I suppose I'll start by saying I never really understood bitter jury members before. Yeah you got backstabbed, but it's just a game. You're stupid for being upset about it because you should have known better. But what I think I never understood before was the time and emotional investment you need to put into these types of games, how it becomes a complete part of your life, and how trust builds so gradually. Little moments where alliances work together look like nothing to the viewer, but what they're really doing is testing that trust you've built and when it doesn't break, it becomes that much stronger for the next time. So when you get near the end, you would never consider that someone who has gleefully backstabbed everyone else would backstab you. Your bond has gotten stronger at every turn because whenever there was a crossroads to stay loyal or to betray, they stayed loyal to you.

Rarity, I really enjoyed playing this game with you. We were allied since basically the first day, and it was great to talk to someone for hours every day. I felt like we really understood each other. We came up with all of our schemes together, we calmed each other down during moments of paranoia, we worked through every possibility in this game. It was great to have one person to talk to and feel completely comfortable telling everything to. And I felt okay with the fact that we backstabbed a lot of people because we were 100% loyal to each other through and through. Everytime one of us had any doubts we'd laugh it off that we'd really need to stick together because if nothing else, we had so much blood on our hands that it would be ridiculous and stupid to go against someone who's made no enemies.

We seemed to get along so well I really thought I found a friend, someone else like me who thought the way that I did. But I was wrong, and in the end you weren't the person I thought you were. You're not like me, because I would never have done this to you and you know it. You said in your goodbye message that you wished you were a better person. I wish you were too. I also wish I had the clarity to see through you and not put so much faith in someone who would rather risk not getting to the finals at all (since no matter what he threatened, Uni would have taken you over me) instead of the off-chance that you might lose to your closest ally. It's really just low and reprehensible. Although I'm sure you have it on a continuous loop during this, there's no Extreme Ways playing here. Just sadness and disappointment in you and in myself for believing in you so completely.

So I suppose as a question, since we clearly don't think as alike as I had believed, I want to hear the reasons for your decision. You said that you put the game above friendships, so please describe what specific benefit did you believe you'd get, both in getting to the final 2 and for convincing the jury that you should win, that was worth backstabbing someone you've been allied with since day one?

##vote Rarity

Man, that got me right in the feels :smith:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i really do die at the end of d2 though.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

GulagDolls posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzUDpYLmH8w

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Man, that got me right in the feels :smith:

But this time I voted for you! :v:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

I'm really sorry, that's very, very mean but I couldn't help myself you left it wide open :love:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

Not.

Funny.

:cry:

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I won't vote Gulag he has an adorable anime avatar

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Not.

Funny.

:cry:

I love you, BFF! :glomp:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

GulagDolls posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qnyxd7Vq0Q

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Asiina posted:

I love you, BFF! :glomp:

D'aw I can't stay mad at you forever :3:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hang on I'm still voting myself ##unvote

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

if you do not see the deathclock as an obvious drawback to a role that defeats entirety of whole game you're a dingbat

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Mafia is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Fifty percent of mafia is 90% mafia

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote asiina

her vote on gulag is the scummiest. Its like she is laying down joke votes and decides to just leave her vote on the poor vote leader GulagDools

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
also since asiina is literal scum IRL there is no way she didnt request to be scum in this choose your own everything game of mafiaing

Vote Trump and Asiina in 2016

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Shes probably the reason my machine isn't working also

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

GulagDolls posted:

if you do not see the deathclock as an obvious drawback to a role that defeats entirety of whole game you're a dingbat

you could be lying, in which case we have another day without our precious roles, and would explain how it doesn't defeat the purpose

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

JakeP posted:

##vote asiina

her vote on gulag is the scummiest. Its like she is laying down joke votes and decides to just leave her vote on the poor vote leader GulagDools

so I'm guessing you're gulag's scum buddy?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:siren: GULAG IS THE REASON WE ARE CURSED. KILL GULAG AND WE GET OUR ROLES BACK :siren:

if you're not voting gulag, you're not reading the thread or you're gulag's curse buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

being cursed is good. you forget (or do you) that entire scum team is also cursed.

• Locked thread