Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe92m7nF7s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

GulagDolls posted:

wow i totally forgot that i said that!!! that's not what's being discussed. go back to where you belong (bronze)

I thought you put me on ignore!

Lynch all liars!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i did but i still read your posts

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

its pretty clear the scum team is jakep and gulag. Lets lynch em and go home peeps

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
its pretty clear that you are in fact the one who is scum

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I wanna use my power, please lunch gulag.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

JakeP posted:

its pretty clear that you are in fact the one who is scum

you're next after gulag flips scum

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfgHryDtqpA

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Yoshi's Island was the first game I ever 100%'d.

Even the optional bonus levels you get for getting all the coins, flowers, and having 30 stars at the end. The 30 stars is hard because there is no way to get stars in boss levels other than the checkpoints, so if you get hit even once by a boss you have to start over.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

you're next after gulag flips scum

i hope my machine kills you tomoorow you scumbag peice of poo poo

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Yoshi's Island was the first game I ever 100%'d.

Even the optional bonus levels you get for getting all the coins, flowers, and having 30 stars at the end. The 30 stars is hard because there is no way to get stars in boss levels other than the checkpoints, so if you get hit even once by a boss you have to start over.

wow thats mad hosed up that you 100%d yoshis island before super mario world

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lynch her

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I don't know if I ever 100%'d SMW. What do you have to do, just play all the levels?

I remember getting stuck on tubular a lot.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

I don't know if I ever 100%'d SMW. What do you have to do, just play all the levels?

I remember getting stuck on tubular a lot.

all the levels, and all the alternate exits, all the star worlds, and then the 20 bonus levels you get for beating all the star levels and getting all the star level alternate finishes.

Also Kirbys Adventure for NES

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i think it ends at 120%

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I want to drive my magic bus.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ9c5NJNv0

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
:kiddo:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm conflicted. I want my power back but I'm pretty convinced KK is a scum.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Rarity posted:

I'm conflicted. I want my power back but I'm pretty convinced KK is a scum.

what have I done besides want to lynch curse girl and the amazing sidekick, and day vig a 3rd party?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7Q4EVpIFIk

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yo go, Birdstrike.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Khris Kruel posted:

what have I done besides want to lynch curse girl and the amazing sidekick, and day vig a 3rd party?

Khris Kruel posted:

so I'm guessing you're gulag's scum buddy?

Cause I don't see any reason to believe Gulag is scum just because of his role and because that is a weak justification for attacking Jake. It's easy to attack someone just for standing out from the pack.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hi what's happening.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Rarity posted:

Cause I don't see any reason to believe Gulag is scum just because of his role and because that is a weak justification for attacking Jake. It's easy to attack someone just for standing out from the pack.

Heres the problem. Gulag has a role that is inherently scummy. It's like a roleblocker ability or a bus driver. Roles not normally given to town players. All cops are reversed, docs kill, etc. I have no idea if the scum are also reversed, but probably since it was announced we were all cursed. If it was a scum ability we probably wouldn't know we were cursed.

So I initially thought that gulag is just a third party, but then JakeP comes in and whiteknights:

JakeP posted:

##vote asiina

her vote on gulag is the scummiest. Its like she is laying down joke votes and decides to just leave her vote on the poor vote leader GulagDools

no mention of gulag, just calls asiina's empty post vote on gulag a bandwagon vote when it's clearly not.

JakeP still hasn't mentioned gulag or their ability to curse everyone, so this is, in my opinion, a scum buddy attempting to save a scum buddy.

I don't really care that gulag has said they die at the end of the day. You can't trust third parties anyways. What if they don't? We just waste another day for no reason. What if they're scum?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Rarity if you can explain to me how cursing everyone in the game is pro-town (convincingly) and not likely third party, I will unvote gulag

Max
Nov 30, 2002

FYI, I am a bus driver in this game.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Max posted:

FYI, I am a bus driver in this game.

which is an inherently scummy role and if I knew nothing else about you I would lean scum for you

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I always choose bus driver in cyor games.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It's my favorite role.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, I find it can be very townie if you are up front about it. It tends to infuriate the scum more than any one else.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

there are no 'inherently scummy' abilities. we all chose ability and alignment, at start of the game, you pile of oats. god

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
God, this deadline is also tonight, but I'm not moving my vote so whatevs.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

Heres the problem. Gulag has a role that is inherently scummy. It's like a roleblocker ability or a bus driver. Roles not normally given to town players. All cops are reversed, docs kill, etc. I have no idea if the scum are also reversed, but probably since it was announced we were all cursed. If it was a scum ability we probably wouldn't know we were cursed.

So I initially thought that gulag is just a third party, but then JakeP comes in and whiteknights:

no mention of gulag, just calls asiina's empty post vote on gulag a bandwagon vote when it's clearly not.

JakeP still hasn't mentioned gulag or their ability to curse everyone, so this is, in my opinion, a scum buddy attempting to save a scum buddy.

I don't really care that gulag has said they die at the end of the day. You can't trust third parties anyways. What if they don't? We just waste another day for no reason. What if they're scum?

lol thats patently untrue

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ill only vote assina for my amusement or KK for being scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
and lets be super real here, I would never choose to be scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

and lets be super real here, I would never choose to be scum

something Jake said somewhere that I'm way too lazy to find posted:

I love being scum. Scum is the best alignment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
how dare you besmirch my name with such slander

• Locked thread