Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

For real, I absolutely hate playing as scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What's up, am I still alive?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yup! High five!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

:agesilaus::hf::canada:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

CapitalistPig posted:

Everyone must submit a lumpenlist to the thread by the end of the day

I'll write your name

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

##vote Treacherous

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Canadian
Opop
Max
Gulag
Jake

British
Asiina
derp

American
Everyone else

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Opopanax posted:

Canadian
Opop
Max
Gulag
Jake

British
Asiina
derp

American
Everyone else

I find this offensive :britain:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

chaoslord posted:

I'll write your name

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt.

##vote Treacherous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJbmB9k2Y88

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Am I dead or alive?

:ghost:?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I changed my mind and will actually be around for deadline now. It was snowing all day and then turned into lots and lots of rain, so it's basically a wet, slushie, unplowed nightmare out there and I don't want to be sloshing around in the dark up to my knees in water.

That said, all three games I'm in have a deadline tonight at around the same time, so my attention will be split!

(I don't expect I'll be changing anything in this game though)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I find this offensive :britain:

me2

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Opopanax posted:

Canadian
Opop
Max
Gulag
Jake

British
Asiina
derp

American
Everyone else

Opop, my man, I'm American.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Sorry to burst your bubble.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You're clearly honorary Canadian.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

My post count has been tiny this game, I'm gonna boost that post count!

Hey, Opop, how do you feel about the idea of me as lurky scum?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I used to go to summer camp in Canada.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

JakeP posted:

ill only vote assina for my amusement or KK for being scum

guys look OMGUS

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

JakeP posted:

lol thats patently untrue

nuh uh

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

GulagDolls posted:

there are no 'inherently scummy' abilities. we all chose ability and alignment, at start of the game, you pile of oats. god

I doubt you would pick cop and then ask to be scum at the same time

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

wow holy poo poo gulag is -1 from hammer

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

lets go guys, we can end this early and play some other games that have deadlines at the same time

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'd vote but I literally can't

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

guys look OMGUS

its not an omgus because you aren't voting me dirt face

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Max posted:

Opop, my man, I'm American.

That's my lumpen list

Poison Mushroom posted:

My post count has been tiny this game, I'm gonna boost that post count!

Hey, Opop, how do you feel about the idea of me as lurky scum?

hosed up if true

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Opopanax posted:

hosed up if true

Same

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

JakeP posted:

its not an omgus because you aren't voting me dirt face

you think I'm scum because I said I thought you were scum. Literally OMGUS

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Khris Kruel posted:

you think I'm scum because I said I thought you were scum. Literally OMGUS

You are scum because you aren't scum hunting, you are just looking for obvious connections and calling people scummy based on them rather than actually analyzing what is happening and explaining what the scum motivation is for your scum reads.

loving lol if I am scum with Gulag and just blatantly defending my scum buddy, and loving Lmaooarino if you are a town player who legit thinks that is actually happening

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

JakeP posted:

You are scum because you aren't scum hunting, you are just looking for obvious connections and calling people scummy based on them rather than actually analyzing what is happening and explaining what the scum motivation is for your scum reads.

loving lol if I am scum with Gulag and just blatantly defending my scum buddy, and loving Lmaooarino if you are a town player who legit thinks that is actually happening

congratulations on actually posting something other than complete bullshit like you have for the entirety of day 1!

What's your prize? Oh right, watching gulag die and the person you think is scum lives

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Firstly, I didn't even post on day one you scoundrel...

Second thanks for the prize, but I don't care very much either way, pleas pass it on to someone less fortunate

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lol I love that description though, as if I am just sitting here shaking watching someone murder my baby instead of a frankenstein or something

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

JakeP posted:

Firstly, I didn't even post on day one you scoundrel...

Second thanks for the prize, but I don't care very much either way, pleas pass it on to someone less fortunate

which means you're third party or scum. Probably survivor. Not town

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
lolol

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Oooor the obvious, I joined a game promising I could pick any role that I want and I joined for the lols

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Another reason you are scum. You are pretending like this is actually a mafia game, and is serious business. You are clearly more invested in pushing an agenda than me, who openly does not care and just wants my machine to kill more people

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm not actually reading a single game post atm. Only fun shitposts

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm not actually reading a single game post atm. Only fun shitposts

We should all strive for this

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
##vote kris kruel

Yo lets turbo Kruel for being UNFUN

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

lol you'd rather vote me than the player stripping everyone of our fun roles.

Literally scum buddies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Uh oh guys I think jakeep p is actually gonna care about this game. look out. his hipster cred is at stake

• Locked thread