Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

FoxTerrier posted:

I assumed the shot was just wearing off, based on how his sense of taste was wearing off re: the wine.

Zomb sex would not have helped tho.

You might be right, because now that I think about it if she was a zombie already her hair dye / makeup probably wouldn't have come off that fast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Blaine definitely re-zombified before sex with Candi. The wine was the hint.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
You can only pass Zombie onto others if you're having an outbreak. Zombie is Genital Herpes.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

So wait, was there no resolution with matricidal coffee daughter? She got away with it, they didn't bother trying to find evidence that she was involved, and she sold the shop and drove off in a taxi, the end?
That seemed really awkward, the way they were just like "welp, guess she gets away with murder" about it.

Mr. Boss has no idea how utterly hosed he is right now, though.

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

raditts posted:

So wait, was there no resolution with matricidal coffee daughter? She got away with it, they didn't bother trying to find evidence that she was involved, and she sold the shop and drove off in a taxi, the end?
That seemed really awkward, the way they were just like "welp, guess she gets away with murder" about it.

Mr. Boss has no idea how utterly hosed he is right now, though.

Yeah, that was unsatisfying. I can only assume the non-optimistic ending was supposed to be some kind of a narrative foil/twist to Liv's rampantly sunny POV this episode. But, yeah, it didn't quite work for me either.

I am SO going to enjoy zombie Blaine and Mr. Boss facing off tho.

Side note: So...did Blaine's dad ever make the will video or what?

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

FoxTerrier posted:

Side note: So...did Blaine's dad ever make the will video or what?

Would that even work? Imagine how shady that would look.
"So... After you showed me the video where my dad accused me of killing him, I just happened to look through some of his old stuff and look at that! I stumbled over an updated version of his will. Daddy truly loved me after all."

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

raditts posted:

Maybe they were going for realism? (lol) Sometimes even if you know who did it, you just can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt. Particularly if the co-conspirator confesses and claims to have acted alone. What evidence would there be? She was never in the apartment. Unless she sent text messages about getting her mom murdered or kept mycrimes.txt on her laptop, there just won't be physical evidence to connect her to the crime. Sometimes the bad guys get away with it.

It could also be a setup for her to get her cupuppance in a later episode. That's usually pretty satisfying.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
Keith Mars doesn't seem the same after he left Neptune :(

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

Gifs ahoy! These are all I could find (for now):

I've been waiting for that last moment FOREVER. Whatever the hell her name is, she needed that. Now I need to see when Drake and Major finally meet. All that run around was/is annoying.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

https://twitter.com/imrosemciver/status/702365310603624448

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ravi really does have the best reactions.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Is it just me, or is the makeup looking a little off here? She doesn't look undead so much as just old. Reminds me of my grandma when she was in her 40s-50s

drainpipe
May 17, 2004

AAHHHHHHH!!!!
The actress who plays Cher also played Abigail Hobbs on Hannibal. Guess she's got the accessory to murder role down.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

No gif of Ravi re: Ghandi?

Best part of the whole episode, easily.

Tom Clancy is Dead
Jul 13, 2011

drainpipe posted:

The actress who plays Cher also played Abigail Hobbs on Hannibal. Guess she's got the accessory to murder role down.

Also Miranda from the Magicians. There is some typecasting going on, hopefully she's not method.

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

drainpipe posted:

Hahaha I thought the same thing.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Thanks iZombie for getting Whiter Shade of Pale stuck in my head for the last 15 hours :thumbsup:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
I kinda liked that the murderer just got away scot free. I think this is the only time that's happened so far.

Pan Dulce posted:

I've been waiting for that last moment FOREVER. Whatever the hell her name is, she needed that. Now I need to see when Drake and Major finally meet. All that run around was/is annoying.

The crazy thing is she still doesn't know about Max Rager. She's just hopped up on unsustainably sunny facade brain.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

drainpipe posted:

She was also in the x files this season. She's loving everywhere.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Did Rose just own up to not having seen Star Wars?

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Angela Christine posted:

Is it just me, or is the makeup looking a little off here? She doesn't look undead so much as just old. Reminds me of my grandma when she was in her 40s-50s

I think that's just tumblr gif editing. I don't recall it being SO jarring in the episode. They've actually been a lot kinder in terms of spackling on the makeup to make Live look dead.

Etalommi posted:

No gif of Ravi re: Ghandi?

Best part of the whole episode, easily.

I looked around and all I could find was this

Also these, because really, Ravi is the best.

You know, maybe it's the fact that apart from being an agent for Mr. Boss, a double agent for that for Blaine, and a triple agent for the police department, I'm really digging Drake. Which sucks, because I don't think he's meant to live long in this world. He's got Lowell written all over him.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

She was also in the x files this season. She's loving everywhere.

Won't be satisfied until she plays Batgirl.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

She's going to play Megaera from Disney's Hercules on Once Upon a Time.

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

Pan Dulce posted:

Never watched OUAT, but that's actually great.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Wait was there a new episode this week? I thought last week was the last one.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Hollismason posted:

Wait was there a new episode this week? I thought last week was the last one.

Yup. But we're not getting another episode after this until March 22.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
The air conditioner scene was possibly the greatest two minutes in all of television. It surpassed even "time to punch out" from the State for zen-like perfection of comedy.

Just replace the whole of televised entertainment with Ravi mugging at this point, it's probably as close as we're going to never going downhill from here.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Pan Dulce posted:

I'm guessing she doesn't have snakes for hair and hollow eyesockets weeping blood

Although if she does let me know, I mean just so I can notify a friend

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
I don't think I have ever seen one of those window air conditioners in a movie or tv show where it didn't fall out of the window. It is like those garbage disposals that 100% of the time causes someone to lose a hand.

Why do you Americans keep those things around? (I am only half kidding, they really do seem super dangerous)

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Oasx posted:

I don't think I have ever seen one of those window air conditioners in a movie or tv show where it didn't fall out of the window. It is like those garbage disposals that 100% of the time causes someone to lose a hand.

Why do you Americans keep those things around? (I am only half kidding, they really do seem super dangerous)

A lot of buildings predate central air, or in the case of the PNW it wasn't required until the past few years.

Usually there's a brace underneath it so it's pretty hard to dislodge it though (unless you open the window and push).

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Pan Dulce posted:

Oh god I am now more hype than I already was for the return of Lesbian Kingdom Hearts.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Chokes McGee posted:

The air conditioner scene was possibly the greatest two minutes in all of television. It surpassed even "time to punch out" from the State for zen-like perfection of comedy.

Just replace the whole of televised entertainment with Ravi mugging at this point, it's probably as close as we're going to never going downhill from here.

The beginning of this episode felt like some Bryan Fuller poo poo to me in the best way possible. Like part of an episode of Pushing Daisies. Which, really, made Kacey Rohl being in it even better.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

drainpipe posted:

Good to see her appear in so many things, she does poor innocent girl and cold murder stare really well. On Hannibal they originally could not afford to hire her so a producer quit to free up the budget. That's making an impression when being cast.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

FoxTerrier posted:

Freaky zombie rat is freaky :stare:

I forgot to add this in, just for your sake.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
Feel free to disregard this post.

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Goddamn that was a awesome episode. Any news on it being renewed for a 3rd season, it's so loving good.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

FoxTerrier posted:

Freaky zombie rat is freaky :stare:

As somebody who has had many pet rats over the years the way they kept using regular white rats as "zombie" rats up until this ep has been adorably :effort:

Helix did something similar, they kept using normal hairless rats to play diseased rats and they were just adorable :3:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Sleeveless posted:

As somebody who has had many pet rats over the years the way they kept using regular white rats as "zombie" rats up until this ep has been adorably :effort:

Helix did something similar, they kept using normal hairless rats to play diseased rats and they were just adorable :3:

:vince: "Look at the striation on those abs!!"

ricro
Dec 22, 2008
Rats are just the cutest

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

SlipkPIe posted:

Rats are just the cutest

Truth. I've always wanted a pet Ratigan but I've always had cats growing up. The cat I have now is terrified of mice tho so maybe a rat would be in no danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FoxTerrier
Feb 15, 2012

Perfectly logical poster who uses the tools available to him to come to solid conclusions

Pan Dulce posted:

I forgot to add this in, just for your sake.

:derp:

Gif palate cleanser time!

• Locked thread