Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Anyone interested in a game of Law's Out tonight at 8:30 PM EST? I'm thinking of doing it all through skype. Probably run, at most, 3 hours.

I can be reached at nabeking@gmail.com for those interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
anyone got anything tomorrow night?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Herr Tog posted:

anyone got anything tomorrow night?

My night's free due to a cancellation. I'd be down to game something. My contact e-mail is above.

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

So I picked up Fiasco by Bully Pulpit Games to play with a bunch of my buddies. We ran it once and it was an amazing time. I'd love to play it again but I was never able to sync up schedules well enough to run it again. I've never seen Fiasco run play by post, but I thought it would work well enough. Just wondering if there would be an interest for me to try getting a game going?

I'm kinda new to running games as well...so this might be the biggest, best (worst?), train wreck ever. But it'll be a fun train wreck.

Ms. Happiness fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Feb 23, 2015

Shoombo
Jan 1, 2013
Yo, I had a game scheduled today that a lot of people didn't show up too, and now we're playing Apocalypse World, I guess? Hit me up at yoink if you want to play too.

Shoombo fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Feb 28, 2015

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Handled!

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Mar 29, 2015

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Ctrl+X

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Mar 28, 2015

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Looking to drink and play games since my real life nerds didn't get enough notice.

MelvinBison
Nov 17, 2012

"Is this the ideal world that you envisioned?"
"I guess you could say that."

Pillbug
Let's give this one more try.
Running a 13th Age one-shot Saturday at around 7:30PM EST on Roll20 & Skype. Looking for 3-5 2-4 more people to help me playtest and critique my first session DMing.

PM me here or send me a message on Skype (wh00117) if you're interested.

E.: Still need at least one more. Keeping it open for another 30 minutes.

MelvinBison fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Mar 29, 2015

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Seeking more for a WWWRPG game, 7pm PST [in 2 hours of this post.] https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/1768947/lfp-wwwrpg-east-vs-west-saturday-at-9pm-cst#post-1772401

PM me and I'll put you in touch with the DM.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Someone should GM a cult/horror/out of this world artifact hunting game where we try not to get corrupted and use the items we collect.

GaistHeidegger
May 20, 2001

"Can you see?"
Oh, hey, here's a thing.

I am recently newly chewing at Dungeon World with my regular groups and digging on it quite a bit--but I've also got a hankering for getting more table time going with it and scheduling has kept most of my usual suspects tied up this week. Tonight's looking open enough.

If, say, three or four of you cats are keen on a short notice one-shot-maybe-periodically-pickup game of Dungeon World via Roll20, IRC or the like, let's see if we can't jam a few playbooks and round up an inglorious band, yeah? I'm thinking rag-tag bridge-burner mercenary sorts out for guts, glory and coin with grit and derring-do; some crude gunpowder if a sapper / bombardier is your jam, etc.

Shoot me a PM or hit me up on irc.synirc.net under Gaist if you're feeling interested; I'd be looking to get rolling somewhere around 7:30 - 8:00 EST or so, depending on who / what / when we got going on.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
If anyone is looking for a mafia game, Anidav is looking for a few players for a video game console wars themed game. I guess it's a game about games?

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
I picked up tabletop stimulator on steam for a lark, found out it actually has mods for games i want to play in real life but couldn't, and now i have a hankering for simulated boardgames. And you can only play so many four player games with yourself as all four players.

Incidently, does anyone else have the game, and would be interested in maybe possibly doing a thing. I was thinking of running Smash Up or something else if people prefer?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/enmasse/

Should add my account also I suppose.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 23:12 on May 8, 2015

Sillyman
Jul 21, 2008
I would love to play boardgames. Add http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sillyman0/ and message me whenever.

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

Nabster I am going to add you as a friend, if that's okay, and download Tabletop Simulator at a later date, when I have more time.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021897406/

Ms. Happiness
Aug 26, 2009

TheNabster posted:

I picked up tabletop stimulator on steam for a lark, found out it actually has mods for games i want to play in real life but couldn't, and now i have a hankering for simulated boardgames. And you can only play so many four player games with yourself as all four players.

Incidently, does anyone else have the game, and would be interested in maybe possibly doing a thing. I was thinking of running Smash Up or something else if people prefer?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/enmasse/

Should add my account also I suppose.

I'm all for this. Added you on steam.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Alright we have a small group, I was thinking Friday to Sunday (And for this week only Monday) would be the best for any games since that would allow the most wriggle room for schedules on my end, I work the early shift otherwise.

Incidentally does anyone want to push any games forward for consideration? I would feel impartial to King of New York/Tokyo, Smash Up or Epic Wizard Battles but I am open to suggestions.

Also I am GMT+0, I should mention that.

EDIT: On a side note I dunno if there is a Goon Tabletop Simulator group but I joined these folks a while back and they are pretty active if you wanna scratch that itch otherwise.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 17:05 on May 19, 2015

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Smash Up is fun thematically but can lead to people staring at their cards for a long long time, and then playing something which leads to someone else staring at their hand.

Check the boardgame thread for as many reccs as you'll ever need.

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

True there are better games, but I wanted to play it with actual people for once.

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 19:02 on May 19, 2015

ArbitraryTA
May 3, 2011
Anyone feel like some Shadowrun 5E? I'd be up for a one-shot since I'm trying to learn the system well.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I have the Blades In the Dark quickstart and am down to run a one-shot tonight, if anyone has the interest. I'm thinking 8:00PM EST. Contact me at nicholas.arroyo3 on Skype. It will be a skype + roll20 situation. Mic required.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Starting a game in an hour.

Bill Carter Wakefield has been put in charge of this year's AMERIBASH, taking place in Cape Cod! To that extent, he booked huge tournament, booking all the wrestlers in the Greater New England Area!

Of course, he's booked his Idiot Son ("The Wakeup Call" Will Wakefield) to win the whole thing, and he has to share space next to the tilt-a-whirl, but someone's nephew is streaming this LIVE via Periscope! It's worldwide, baby!

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
Anyone want to GM a futurama-like game? Space travel, wacky plots, out of this world creatures and more!

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

WWWRPG one shot in half an hour.

It was great!

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 13, 2015

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Running WWWPRG again by request tomorrow, 9:30am PST, 12:30 EST.

https://plus.google.com/events/c3rhnm7eol733cob5r4dhobvvsk?authkey=COSDz_vnuJS_Tg Running a game tomorrow

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Sep 13, 2015

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gonna be running a Halloween-themed game of Strike! Friday, October 30th or the 31st if I can get enough people together for it. Shooting for around 7:00 PM EST, but I'm flexible on that. Not really a horror-themed game, but more test-driving the game's tactical combat and just having some fun.

Fight classic movie monsters and villains in a nightmare arena run for the amusement of creatures beyond the human understanding! Kick rear end and chew bubblegum, impress the crowd and get revenge on the things that go bump in the night!

This is gonna be run for level 2 Strike characters, and you're encouraged to play as your favorite horror/action movie protagonist (think Ellen Ripley, Dutch, Kyle Reese, etc) or make up one of your own if you like. I can throw together a few pregens, but with this much notice I'm hoping people will have enough time to customize their own character.

If you're interested, hit me up at serfmc on Skype, send me a PM, or shoot me an email at tiredserf@gmail.com

E: forgot to mention that this will be run in Roll20 with Skype for voice chat

Serf fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 17, 2015

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Would anyone be interested in a game of Delta Green this Monday, Oct 19, at 9 PM EST ?

The quickstart guide with pregens is here. I'll be using one of the released premade adventures, targeting a runtime of about 2-3 hours.

If you're interested, PM me or shoot me an email at gradenko2000 <at> gmail.com. This'll be in voice through roll20.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

gradenko_2000 posted:

Would anyone be interested in a game of Delta Green this Monday, Oct 19, at 9 PM EST ?

The quickstart guide with pregens is here. I'll be using one of the released premade adventures, targeting a runtime of about 2-3 hours.

If you're interested, PM me or shoot me an email at gradenko2000 <at> gmail.com. This'll be in voice through roll20.

Let's try this again. If anyone's down for playing Delta Green on Thu, Oct 22 at 9 PM EST, I'll run a game.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Interested in joining in a game on Mondays around 5-7pm EST. Available to 11pm.

I'm a very fun and flexible player. I try my best to not take too much spotlight and work with the other players and GM. I'm quick with a joke, good with most systems, and looking to make some new acquaintances.

Open to most games, but really want to try out Torchbearer or Burning Wheel.

If you're looking for a player or replacement player, you can reach me at nicholas.arroyo3 on skype or nicholasarroyo01@gmail.com

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

We could use another for Masks at 4pm EST 1pm Western.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Fiasco at 7pm EST Tonight

Find me through skype at nicholas.arroyo3

Should be fun.

Two rules:
Don't be a Dick
Don't be a Creep

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
I'm free this evening after 8pm Pacific, and I want to run a Strike! one shot. Currently thinking some sort of Megaten/Devil May Cry bastard child. Find your inner anime and Skype me at dead_paragon, Gmail me at pika132, or just PM. Seeking four players, will take up to five.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Kind of a weird situation, but I'm organizing a semi-physical game and I could use a few more people from the Internet

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

West Coasters:
8pm is a Spirit of 77 playtest. PM me for some after superbowl hijinx; either Wrath of Cons II or Masterpiece 77.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Looking to do a pbp dnd next but I never seem to find them when it's going. :negative: if you're starting one or need a pc to jump in a game pm me

edit: or a 5e roll20 group too, schedule is a little whack during the spring though.

Smash it Smash hit fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Feb 10, 2016

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
(I hope this is the right thread for this)

So my long runnng RPG group recently ended (some people got busy and got bored with the system) and now we're looking at what to do next.

So we talked about it and came up with the plan to run a bunch of one-shots, probably once every week or so and see what we like best, going through my big stack of free RPG day adventures I have, and some other things we find on the internet or make up,

I have 2-3 players so I'm looking for 2-3 more.

The games in my Queue are:
Shadowrun 5E - "Fast food Fight" (Cyberpunk Science Fantasy)
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire - "Shadows of a black sun" (Come on, you know what star wars is)
Dungeons and Dragons 4E Darksun Setting - "Bloodsand Arena" (Mad Max Post Apoc. Fantasy)
Legend of 5 Rings - "Legacy of Disaster" (Far east flavored fantasy)
House of the Blooded - "Roses and Thorns" (Court Intregue fantasy)
Hollow Earth Expedition - "Stranded in Hollow Earth" (Pulp Adventure fantasy)
Valiant - "Rumble in the bay" (Super hero)

Feel free to suggest other free one-shots as well.

My Skype is Foolster41 (or you can PM me) If you're interested let me know:
-Your timezone
-The times/days you're avaliable
-Your top pick for what to do first.

E: IF you do Skype me, PLEASE let me know who you are. I get a LOT of spam invites on Skype.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 07:06 on Feb 21, 2016

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

I just shot you a Skype message, because lord knows I haven't played 4e in so long I forgot all about its silly bullshit.

Foolster41
Aug 2, 2013

"It's a non-speaking role"
So it looks like Edge of the Empire was the winner and will be the first I'll be running, and I have 3 players. Is anyone else interested in rounding out this party? I'd like to have at least 1 more, but there's room for up to 6.

We have already a Bothan Tecnician (Slicer), a Human Smuggler (Scoundrel), and a Rodan Explorer (Trader).

The last of the pregens for this senerio is Trey Essek, Trandoshan Hired Gun (Marauder)

But I have 2 other pregens if we have more people interested. They are:
CH-1 - Droid Bounty Hunter (Gageteer) and Grabow - Wookie Colonist (Doctor)

I've never GMed EotE before, though I was in one short campaign, so I'm learning it a bit.

E: We have 4 now.

Foolster41 fucked around with this message at 09:24 on Mar 9, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Covok
May 27, 2013

Anyone interested in a superhero Fate Accelerated one shot based on Cardcaptor tomorrow at 6pm EST? Voice chat required? About 2-3 hour session?

Not normally my cup of tea, but a discussion in F&F made me draft up an idea and I thought I'd give it a whirl for nostalgia's sake.

The house rules we'd be running under can be found here.

If you're interested, find me at this discord link. If you don't have the app, you can use it just as fine in browser.*

*Mostly using it for privacy's sake and to try it out as people are telling me to dump skype for it. If it doesn't work, we'll switch to skype.