Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

rediscover posted:

I got a GameCube and my friend got a PS2 and he tried to tell me that the PS2 was better because the Cube had tiny gay little discs. We got in a fight over that

haha pwned. :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Small discs for small dicks.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The gamecube definitely has an overall homo vibe but we all love it anyway.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

The gamecube definitely has an overall homo vibe but we all love it anyway.

everyone loves the purple lunchbox

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

It had a carrying handle.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

We all knew that autist in grade school who packed his GameCube with snacks and brought it to lunch.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*raises paw*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

We all knew that autist in grade school who packed his GameCube with snacks and brought it to lunch.

I knew a kid who had a flashlight and a tiger claw on a necklace and when I asked what it was for he said Meetings in the dark.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I knew a kid who had a flashlight and a tiger claw on a necklace and when I asked what it was for he said Meetings in the dark.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

badass

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I wonder what type of meetings he was going to. My first instinct is to think gay meetings but I wasn't there so it's hard to say

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

elf help book posted:

Mine was black. I also had an orange SPICE controller, it was cool

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Sounds powerful

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The cube seems like it would be the best weapon out of that generation of consoles.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I just remembered that the map in luigis mansion was on a 'gameboy horror'

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

that was me dude

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

The cube seems like it would be the best weapon out of that generation of consoles.

wile e coyote pushing an xbox off of a cliff

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Evil Eagle posted:

Only because it has a handle

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
you could definitely swing an XBOX controller pretty hard

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

you could definitely swing an XBOX controller pretty hard

It would take years of training to use effectively. Even if you're one of the lucky few who can actually lift the thing, you go swinging that thing around and you're likely to cave your own skull in.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

actually, the best gaming weapon would be sending the enemy boxes of steam controllers and newegg.com discount codes, much like the smallpox blankets of yesteryear

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

actually, the best gaming weapon would be sending the enemy boxes of steam controllers and newegg.com discount codes, much like the smallpox blankets of yesteryear

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Haha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I was thinking the Xbox One might make a good siege weapon for breaking down gates but I guess it has the wrong type of ram.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Aston posted:

I was thinking the Xbox One might make a good siege weapon for breaking down gates but I guess it has the wrong type of ram.

Nice

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Aston posted:

*golf clap*

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

White Genocide posted:

The pac-man that used the gba link was fun

It was the only reason anybody bought Pac-Man World 2. they should make it again for the wii u.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

my nickname in high school was GameCube (said in a nasally voice while miming the thing Naked Snake does when you push triangle while wearing the Scientist disguise), because I wouldn't stop talking about the GameCube. I am not making this up.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

As a Millennial I posted:

my nickname in high school was GameCube (said in a nasally voice while miming the thing Naked Snake does when you push triangle while wearing the Scientist disguise), because I wouldn't stop talking about the GameCube. I am not making this up.

gamecube

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

game cube

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

yeah aright game cube. whatever you say game cube haha that's your name now, GameCube. bitch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

you wish

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
My friend Joe ate all kinds of gross things for money in the cafeteria to save up for a gamecube. I paid him 5 dollars to watch him eat a whole paper grocery bag. Then we played timesplitters 2 a lot.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

rediscover posted:

yeah aright game cube. whatever you say game cube haha that's your name now, GameCube. bitch

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

My friend Joe ate all kinds of gross things for money in the cafeteria to save up for a gamecube. I paid him 5 dollars to watch him eat a whole paper grocery bag. Then we played timesplitters 2 a lot.

support your local gamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

thinking of hamecube games

• Locked thread