Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

My sister and I are watching kabaddi in a bar and trying to convince people we know all about kabaddi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

This is an absolutely ludicrous display btw, Mumbai are making a mockery of the sport

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Party Boat posted:

My sister and I are watching kabaddi in a bar and trying to convince people we know all about kabaddi

Is this that holding-their-breath (ok, not inhaling) weirdness we were talking about the other day? How on earth did you find a bar showing that?!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Kabaddi used to be on channel 4 early morning at the weekend. An amazing sport.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

goatface posted:

Kabaddi used to be on channel 4 early morning at the weekend. An amazing sport.

Transport sport ftw.

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

im up for a full on birmingham goon meet tomorrow evening

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Party Boat posted:

This is an absolutely ludicrous display btw, Mumbai are making a mockery of the sport
the thing about mumbai is theyll always try to walk it in

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I used to go up to Manchester a lot when I had a mate up there in the music industry and we'd get shitfaced in rock clubs and stuff.

Actually having a job there might be a bit different.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches
Msmchester is great tbh

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008

Manic X posted:

Oh right I know it, the Weatherspoon. Alright, I may be able to make an appearance. What time and who do I look out for. I have no idea what anyone looks like. I also don't know what age you guys are, but I am a baby at 22 and sort of have an image of 30 year olds who ride harley-davidsons.

On a completely different subject:

Look who came to visit my Uncle's café earlier... in Willenhall... a lovely little town where I lived.

https://www.facebook.com/1673826986174017/photos/a.1683115838578465.1073741828.1673826986174017/1757424204480961/?type=3&theater

-I'm on a chromebook with no right-click functionality so had to put it as a link.

Don't worry, we're both in our twenties

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Pedricko posted:

Don't worry, we're both in our twenties

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
Well thanks for shattering my immersion! I'll have to return my deposit for that motorbike.

Ok what time. I don't live in Birmingham, I'll have to tram-it. I also don't want to arrive and not-so-subtly say "Goons?" everytime I cough :sweatdrop:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
just stairs everyone he's used to it by now

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Where art thou goons

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

im fat. im a homo. work sucks and weekends are worse

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

weekends are good

extremely so

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Saturdays are okay I guess but they go in too quickly

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

good morning friends

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
hello

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I work weekends, study during the week and have only Sunday to really have fun. So on Sundays, I have a hell of a lot of fun.

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

Manic X posted:

Well thanks for shattering my immersion! I'll have to return my deposit for that motorbike.

Ok what time. I don't live in Birmingham, I'll have to tram-it. I also don't want to arrive and not-so-subtly say "Goons?" everytime I cough :sweatdrop:

just look for fedoras and anime t shirts

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
You can always spot people from the internet who have never met before because they look like they're on an awkward first date.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

anyone want a quick goon meat in the glasgow central station toilets at lunchtime

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
bob cryer just came in to the workshop to have a look at the car i was working on

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?
Who's Bob Cryer?

Why didn't I clean my plastering buckets? I'll be lucky if I've got everything ready to plaster the wall by the time I have to pick party boat up :(

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Kluliss posted:

Who's Bob Cryer?

idk

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Brian Steele

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Lady Gaza posted:

just look for fedoras and anime t shirts

Or fatbee t-shirts.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

anyone want a quick goon meat in the glasgow central station toilets at lunchtime

Queen St would be better tbh

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

did you mean barry

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

hi

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bozza posted:

Queen St would be better tbh
I get the lower level trains at Queen St and going to the higher level ones that also look nicer and go to nicer places trigger my class anxiety.

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I get the lower level trains at Queen St and going to the higher level ones that also look nicer and go to nicer places trigger my class anxiety.

The high level ones go to Dundee

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
oh he was bob from the bill apparently

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

The high level trains go to Springburn :confused:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm from Airdrie.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Working from home is cool I don't need to put on trousers and nobody cares if I watch Netflix all day while I work

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
there's this fat neckbeard i see walking around the town i work in wearing an n7 hoodie and walks with a limp and a cane and everytime i see him i wonder why he doesn't post in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

corn in the fridge posted:

there's this fat neckbeard i see walking around the town i work in wearing an n7 hoodie and walks with a limp and a cane and everytime i see him i wonder why he doesn't post in this thread

please don't doxx me