Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Booblord Zagats posted:

I feel guilty for actually liking Arena Commander just as a fun little visceral dogfight simulator. If E:D would just make weapons stronger or atleast keep missions/combat areas more tuned to the "level" of equipment I think it would probably hold my attention

Have you tried CQC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

Shitizens truly are a remarkable type of people.

And i'm using the term "people" quite wrongly.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

:yikes:

gently caress that guy

Godmode Enabled
Jul 14, 2013

I AM A BETAGOON, ASK ME ABOUT PROPER GRIEF TO CASH RATIOS.

LuiCypher posted:

With each passing day, Star Citizen becomes more and more like Event Horizon.

More like...
NOW STARE IN TO THE ABYSS :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-AJ9d6A2Yk

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.
There's gotta be a point where you read what you typed and say 'Gosh, that reads like a crazy person'.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Moogle posted:

There's gotta be a point where you read what you typed and say 'Gosh, that reads like a crazy person'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21gaUp1DvVs

Programmer Humor
Nov 27, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Moogle posted:

Seatless_In_Seattle

1_for_the_chairman

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug

Moogle posted:

The crazy person rarely recognizes they are crazy :tinfoil:

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ewe2 posted:

Dear goons, I have made a :pgabz: Dancey Cat Hoedown* :pgabz: to celebrate the wonder of Shitizen

love, ewe2

* Hoedown could use some more/better instruments. If you are a musical goon and want to contribute proper harmonica (instead of my phasorz kazoo), or clarinet... or banjo... or violin...or just washboard, PM myself and I shall furnish a backing track etc. If you want to sing along, here are chords and words in chordpro format.

Gerblyn
Apr 4, 2007

"TO BATTLE!"
Fun Shoe

I'm confused, is he saying that the poster must have been Beer in disguise, because only Beer has that level of charisma and ability to speak English?

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
At this point CIG should try and obtain status as a religion, it would make their financing a lot easier to explain

they already have a ton of the pre-reqs

an appeal to a higher power (Roberts)
prayers
chants
regular congregations (twitch shows)

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

I'm glad I decided to check the thread today.

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Slow_Moe
Feb 18, 2013

:perfect:

Dancing cat can have the second seat anytime.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013
I'm looking at the comments on the Jeffrey McArthur video and I must say that while calling out the Shitizens for their horrendous comments is a thoroughly correct thing to do, bringing even more drama to his comments section is pretty lovely. I honestly don't believe this guy wants people cursing each other out, calling each other names and telling each other to kill themselves on his channel. Stop being terrible.

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Gerblyn posted:

I'm confused, is he saying that the poster must have been Beer in disguise, because only Beer has that level of charisma and ability to speak English?

I believe this is the case. Truly Beer is the Shakespeare of our times and easily identified by his prose.

Madcosby posted:

At this point CIG should try and obtain status as a religion, it would make their financing a lot easier to explain

they already have a ton of the pre-reqs

an appeal to a higher power (Roberts)
prayers
chants
regular congregations (twitch shows)

Don't forget Devil figures (Derek/Beer and probably anyone else who speaks ill of the BDSSE)

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This is too good

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.

Ag Bengip posted:

I'm looking at the comments on the Jeffrey McArthur video and I must say that while calling out the Shitizens for their horrendous comments is a thoroughly correct thing to do, bringing even more drama to his comments section is pretty lovely. I honestly don't believe this guy wants people cursing each other out, calling each other names and telling each other to kill themselves on his channel. Stop being terrible.

I felt similarly discomforted watching both sides - for and against. This is a decent old chap who doesn't really need more of the modern 'NO FUK U' that is what passes for commenting nowadays.

Just voted and moved on. Going to watch some of his other stuff, though; it's very watchable.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

That first guy though is so close to realizing what's going on, but whiffs because he's blinded by his faith in CRobbers.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

This guy had better get banned for that post that's all I can say.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Toops posted:

Although I'm not gonna get to hooking up the sound engine for Solar Plebeian until next week (just for basic ship sfx), I've been thinking a huge source of comedy could be the ship's computer voice. Here's a quick idea dump of some stuff the computer could say.

Please feel free to contribute your ideas.

• Don't worry. It's a known issue. Everything is normal.
  • It seems you are mistaking a feature for a problem. Sorry. Functioning as intended.

my girlfriend is Legos
Apr 24, 2013

Toops posted:

Although I'm not gonna get to hooking up the sound engine for Solar Plebeian until next week (just for basic ship sfx), I've been thinking a huge source of comedy could be the ship's computer voice. Here's a quick idea dump of some stuff the computer could say.

"You clearly don't understand how spaceships work"

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Chalks posted:

I imagine that the OP did something like sent a PM to someone at some point in the past discussing whether CIG is violating consumer protection laws and when the moderators saw that he had posted a critical thread, they completely reasonably trawled through every conversation he'd ever had looking for some dirt on him and then banned him for it.

It's pretty standard moderator practice.

Yeah makes sense. I feel safer in the 'verse already. o7

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

You done real good. What a great day it is already.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Toops posted:

Please, don't leave me.
Sending pizzas.
Urine drained successfully.
Failure to exist.
Money isn't even real. Only t'verse's real.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Gerblyn posted:

Yet at the same time, Beer was apparently quite able to post under his own name.

That's all the proof I need that he was using an alt account!

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

holy poo poo piss

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
It took wesha almost a week to come up with this

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I am ready for Reverse the 'purse, preloaded with a handful of verified twitch accounts, today should be fun.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Kakarot posted:

heres a preview, she cant take her hand off her face. I wonder why

Nice gom jabbar sandi

tooterfish
Jul 13, 2013

I must be getting a nose for this, I knew even before I googled it that boke would be some weeaboo poo poo.

Mr Fronts
Jan 31, 2016

Yo! The Mafia supports you. But don't tell no one. Spread the word.

Toops posted:

"Toxic dinks detected"

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

man knows his audience

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Twitch names for everyone

Sandisportfolio Gomjabbar

bensscales itrustpig

chrisdibdoberts youhavebeenpermanentlybannedfromthischat

weshaisrich bronyloversunited

fullburn donutdelivery

boke timtams

yourealldinks bestbusinesswoman

eightaceappreciationclub hobotramp

freefuzzknot4587 lord paarpington

threadclosed toxicahole

betternotmesswithmajortom

bankfraud

Brazilianpeanutwar fucked around with this message at 17:49 on Feb 26, 2016

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Chalks posted:

Someone should jump in there and accuse him of conspiracy to commit bank fraud.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Stefan Eriksson

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Sandisportfolio Gomjabbar

bensscales itrustpig

chrisdibdoberts youhavebeenpermanentlybannedfromthischat

weshaisrich bronyloversunited

fullburn donutdelivery

boke timtams

yourealldinks bestbusinesswoman

eightaceappreciationclub hobotramp

freefuzzknot4587 lord paarpington

threadclosed toxicahole

betternotmesswithmajortom

bankfraud

needs more seat related names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iridium
Apr 4, 2002

Wretched Harp

Chalks posted:

he's posting with a goonrathi guild tag. it is a literal miracle and blessing from god that he's not banned already.

• Locked thread