Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

You know, except for the card you claim prevents any action from hitting you.

:redhammer:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Oops, didn't see the hammer.

Aafter
Apr 14, 2009

A is for After.
I'm town, you guysssssssss

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

The ceiling was the first to go, then the floor underneath her. Sky-Scraper held fast to her gadgets, attempting to figure out just which one had malfunctioned, causing her to grow and shrink uncontrollably.

"Sky-Scraper, what's wrong?" asked Captain Cosmic, trying daringly to shield everyone from the falling debris.

"I-I do not know!" she cried, her head smashing through another floor. Suddenly she shrieked in pain and shrank out of sight.

"My machines can't sense her," replied Unity. "She's just... gone."

Aafter aka Sky-Scraper (Sentinel-Aligned) has been incapacitated Day 4.

It is now night. The quicker I receive your actions, the happier I am. You are always free to pre-load actions if I'm not here immediately after hammer.

Cartridgeblowers fucked around with this message at 23:44 on Feb 28, 2016

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

quote:

The Freedom Tower's medi-bots took Tachyon into the medbay as quickly as they could. There was no explanation for what had happened, but she was in bad shape. The heroes, still not trusting one another, stood outside, looking in as the robots that Tachyon had programmed operated on her. After an hour of work, a small robot nurse hovered up.

"She's stable," the robot intoned, it's viewscreen showing a sad-faced emoticon, "but she's fallen into a coma. We're... not sure what to do."

The remaining heroes eyed one another. Tachyon was the heart of the Freedom Five, and now she had fallen, too. It had been a dark few days...

Podima AKA Tachyon (Sentinel-Aligned) has been incapacitated Night 4.

It's now Day 5. Deadline is Tuesday night, though you're welcome to vote earlier!

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 5

Not Voting (6): Doktor Per, Hal Incandenza, Pinterest Mom, The Ninth Layer, TMMadman, Tremendous Taste

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is March 01st, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 2 hours.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:ghost: :golfclap: :ghost:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well I officially have no clue what's going on.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hmph

So I couldn't target the same person two nights in a row, which was my mistake for not reading carefully.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

My action was successful.

I'm between TMMadman and Hal.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
I feel dirty. :(

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

The Ninth Layer posted:

Same. In my mind they are the only two remaining possibilities.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I attempted to destroy my remaining cards but I failed

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

The Ninth Layer posted:

Same, so I know for a fact TNL didn't do the night kill.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
As discussed yesterday, I did the nightkill.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
Even got really nice flavor text, not in the flip. :(

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Good of you to admit it

##vote doktor per

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
I'm not scum tho

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I don't belieeeeeeve it

The girl is mine

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
That's your problem. :shrug:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
My action failed last night.

I think it's probably between Taste/Hal, possibly both together. Outside chance of it being Dok.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

Hal Incandenza posted:

I attempted to destroy my remaining cards but I failed

That may have been Podima's dying wish.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

TMMadman posted:

I think it's probably between Taste/Hal, possibly both together. Outside chance of it being Dok.

Would explain the "I super watched them" result that conveniently only revealed the killer.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TMMadman posted:

What was your action?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Doktor Per posted:

Would explain the "I super watched them" result that conveniently only revealed the killer.

Don't be retarded

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

The Ninth Layer posted:

What was your action?

I tried to create a masonry with Podima.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

lmao

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

TMMadman posted:

##vote: tmm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

Don't be retarded

Why would you say that? Your claim hasn't really been confirmed at all and I know you're willing to hard bus scum buddies, so it shouldn't come as a shock that people are thinking your scum now.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

You treating the idea of me killing a scum buddy under no pressure because "bussing" as reasonable is really really really thick

I don't indiscriminately kill scum partners for town cred

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Like, no, I'm not mechanically cleared, but that's not how you play the game

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

TMMadman posted:

Why would you even do this?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I did it because I thought Podima was scum, but still telling the truth about having a card that would stop the next ability from being used. Since the plan was for Dok to vig kill Podima and I didn't know which action would process first, I figured that using my masonry on Podima would either allow the vig kill to go through or create the masonry with him and prove my claim.

I was specifically told that I tried to move, but suddenly couldn't in my result, so I'm guessing Podima used his roleblock on me thinking I was scum.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We should probably kill Hal at some point tbh

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tremendous Taste posted:

We should probably kill Hal at some point tbh

Honestly, that will most likely be my vote.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Most likely scum to least likely

Per/madman/hal
Pmom
Tnl
Taste

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Who blocked me last night?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TMMadman posted:

...why??????

I didn't think you were this stupid TMM.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Seriously why would you target the guy you thought was scummy when we all knew he'd be killed by Doktor Per???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

TMMadman posted:

I did it because I thought Podima was scum, but still telling the truth about having a card that would stop the next ability from being used. Since the plan was for Dok to vig kill Podima and I didn't know which action would process first, I figured that using my masonry on Podima would either allow the vig kill to go through or create the masonry with him and prove my claim.

I was specifically told that I tried to move, but suddenly couldn't in my result, so I'm guessing Podima used his roleblock on me thinking I was scum.

Hmm I think this guy is scum, oh and he's certainly going to die, better target him to prove my claim because if he's scum I'm sure he'll vouch for me...

:psyduck:

I'm only not voting you because I don't want this day to end so early.

• Locked thread