Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Naked Bear posted:

4,756 miles in 6 days. Totes OK, though, because it was an ETS road trip.

loving kill me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
:coolspot:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Two weeks. I took my time through the US. Hauled rear end once I hit Canada.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Amazon can process an order history csv upon request. I totalled up my purchases from Jan 1, 2010 to present: $25,372.49
:eyepop:
What's even crazier is the total had I bought the items per their list price would've been $48,980.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear posted:

4,756 miles in 6 days. Totes OK, though, because it was an ETS road trip.

This map basically says, "How can I see the worst traffic in America in the most efficient way possible?"

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

holocaust bloopers posted:

Amazon can process an order history csv upon request. I totalled up my purchases from Jan 1, 2010 to present: $25,372.49
:eyepop:
What's even crazier is the total had I bought the items per their list price would've been $48,980.

how do you do this, I'm terrified, been shopping on amazon since 01 or so. It's gotta be big, I do like 90% of my shopping there now..

edit thnk I found it

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

how do you do this, I'm terrified, been shopping on amazon since 01 or so. It's gotta be big, I do like 90% of my shopping there now.

Your account > Download Order Reports

Run the =sum function on columns L and M

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Request Status
Your report is taking a while to process. You will receive an email when your report has completed
Your report will continue to process even if you leave this page. You will receive an email when your report is finished. Reports should finish in a few seconds for most users but if you have lots of orders or there are lots of requests it may take longer.

this is gonna hurt

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Request Status
Your report is taking a while to process. You will receive an email when your report has completed
Your report will continue to process even if you leave this page. You will receive an email when your report is finished. Reports should finish in a few seconds for most users but if you have lots of orders or there are lots of requests it may take longer.

this is gonna hurt

same

ive used amazon since like 2002

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

This map basically says, "How can I see the worst traffic in America in the most efficient way possible?"
We actually didn't hit much traffic at all, excepting a detour into LA. This was while a huge storm was making GBS threads on the country from west to east at the same pace as our driving, and we timed it so that we didn't hit any of the cities (again, except LA) during peak traffic. The slowest we moved was coming back up 95 in the blizzard, and even then, it only slowed us to 45. Subaru. :getin:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

i bought poo poo from amazon a lot when i was in iraq

i remember getting the harry potter book that came out (which came in a special edition shipping box) and when i went to TOC to pick it up there was about 8 stacks 7 feet tall of those packages alone

that author mustve made fuckin bank

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Yeah Iraq and Korea I ordered a lot. Fort Polk it really ramped up because there is nowhere to shop there that's not walmart for like 1000 miles or so

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

my worst drive ever was CT to ocean city, maryland (southern tip right next to delaware)

took 9 hours in a rented minivan and god drat i hate driving through PA and NJ so much

jersey turnpike can forever suck my dick from the back

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
My poo poo straight up failed.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

im still processing

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Only about $5,000! List price totaled about $6,600, so not too bad!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

My poo poo straight up failed.

They're calling Jeff Bezos so he can laugh at you

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

i have no desire to find out how much i spent of butt plugs and lube

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

They're calling Jeff Bezos so he can laugh at you

Probably to personally thank me for one of his porsches more like

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

my worst drive ever was CT to ocean city, maryland (southern tip right next to delaware)

took 9 hours in a rented minivan and god drat i hate driving through PA and NJ so much

jersey turnpike can forever suck my dick from the back

LA to Seattle, Seattle to Austin, Austin to Nashville, Nashville to new Orleans, New Orleans to Atlanta, Atlanta to Boston through NYC then back South to Atlanta then a flight to London, then to South Africa to visit my brother then back to Georgia . 6 weeks right after I got my dd214

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

jesus gently caress why

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
wow, i tried the one that does it by shipments, its got all my old addresses and poo poo. Would have been nice to have this when filling out an SF86

ok so it wasn't that bad, only $50,908.40 :smithicide:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
how many years is that over???

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well, technically 15, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut 90% of my orders are from 2010 on it looks like. Fortunately I think I hosed up the sum, and its actually about 25k whew

653 orders, 593 of them since 2010

CHICKEN SHOES fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Feb 28, 2016

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
most expensive purchase: sony DSC-RX1
Cost: $2,218.06

least expensive purchase: Blind Man's Bluff
cost: $0.01

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
I'm actually relieved and glad because I thought it was going to be way loving more. Time to smoke a loving bowl though, because a majority of that 25k was comic books and videogames. Shameful.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Your account > Download Order Reports

Run the =sum function on columns L and M

Mine is processing. I'm kind of anxious.

Looks like I signed up in 2002, and my first order was for Age of Empires 2 and 3.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
my first order was a ben folds cd and dvd. I was such an emo kid.

my first game was in 2004 - Zelda II: The adventure of Link [Game Boy Advance]

I remember buying that for something to do at NTC i think it was.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

jesus gently caress why

I was a loving moron with new found freedom, a new car and 11k in savings and a decent inheritance from my grandmother with 8 weeks to kill before school started. I just drove places where I had friends who would let me crash for a few nights

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
you drove all that way to gently caress a fat chick you met on myspace/hot or not, don't even loving lie

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
4880/7600 Not too bad.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Mustang posted:

Maybe I will have to ship it then, they haven't told us poo poo about PCSing yet.

Though I kinda want to drive it just to see other parts of the country even though I hate driving long distances.

I did Pensacola to San Francisco last July. Stopped in New Orleans, ate lots. Otherwise just drove straight through. Not the most boring drive but certainly long as gently caress.
Much better than San Francisco to Chicago. loving corn fields.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

you drove all that way to gently caress a fat chick you met on myspace/hot or not, don't even loving lie

Nah, that was the year prior where I used a weeks leave to go from LA to Reno to meet a stripper I met while playing online poker. I got there and realized she was married and all her hot pictures were from 40 pounds ago and just drove back a wiser man and played Luigis mansion and wind waker the rest of the week on my buddy's game cube

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
Any soldier who didn't go on leave at least once to get some is no soldier at all, imo.

You're ok with me

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Booblords, you seem like a legit cool dude.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Booblords, you seem like a legit cool dude.

Nah, just up front about how dumb I am

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm not lookong at that. I do most of my shopping at Amazon, I try to avoid looking at the number of orders in the last 90 days at the top of the orders page. I've had an account since late 2008.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Booblord Zagats posted:

Nah, just up front about how dumb I am

you may be amazed, especially among military males, how exceedingly uncommon that is

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm not lookong at that. I do most of my shopping at Amazon, I try to avoid looking at the number of orders in the last 90 days at the top of the orders page. I've had an account since late 2008.

ignorance is truly bliss my man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
We're all very dumb here.

• Locked thread