Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
I'd make a song or a video about how much of a bitch you are but i think the only way to honor you is to just talk about it and not actually follow through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Teflon Don

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1fZ7Ap6ebs&t=31s

invision
Mar 2, 2009

I DIDN'T GET ENOUGH RAPE LAST TIME, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?
I just interviewed some fighter about you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmIi1V4hpA

invision fucked around with this message at 08:17 on Feb 29, 2016

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

invision posted:

I just interviewed some fighter about you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pmIi1V4hpA

Lol this reminded me of IDR so hard.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Lol this reminded me of IDR so hard.

We just need trannies.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe he's still crying in the shower. Or he fell down and cracked his head open.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

gently caress you N4M. You know when ai first came to GiP I was mocked and hosed up on the reg. I got slapped with a big fat red title calling me the king human being of GiP.

You wear that crown now you pussy footing clown fart challenge backing out oval office discharge.
"Lol I pissed some dudes off on the Internet."

Yeah, your whole squad is proud of you for pretending to want to do something. Maybe next time someone sends you something you aren't gonna do you have the common loving decent to return to sender or at least send them a butthole pic or something.

gently caress you, don't even suck this poo poo from the back because you aren't worth getting my dick wet.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
my once erect dick is now flying at half mast

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Shits lame-sorry you wasted your cash beanie.

Hezzy
Dec 4, 2004

Pillbug

NTT posted:

my once erect dick is now flying at half mast

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Soulex posted:

gently caress you N4M. You know when ai first came to GiP I was mocked and hosed up on the reg. I got slapped with a big fat red title calling me the king human being of GiP.

You wear that crown now you pussy footing clown fart challenge backing out oval office discharge.
"Lol I pissed some dudes off on the Internet."

Yeah, your whole squad is proud of you for pretending to want to do something. Maybe next time someone sends you something you aren't gonna do you have the common loving decent to return to sender or at least send them a butthole pic or something.

gently caress you, don't even suck this poo poo from the back because you aren't worth getting my dick wet.

bruh you need to chill

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

bruh you need to chill

Nah man, it wouldn't be a big deal if someone didn't spend actual fuckin money sending him goodies and paying shipping to loving Hawaii. Rad might as well have been sending a goddamn care package to lion soldiers in Narnia fighting for Christ against the evil non believers.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Rip N4M. Please all keep an eye out for parachutes.

Namaste.

< the gently caress is this poo poo?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I still have hope that he didn't bitch out and something real actually happened that caused him to not post for days. He's a partying haole and could very well be in lockup after getting his rear end whooped by some bored locals.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Rip N4M. Please all keep an eye out for parachutes.

Namaste.

ban for anime.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

:lol:

Can you view who bought it?

nwin posted:

Shits lame-sorry you wasted your cash beanie's wife

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

Can you view who bought it?

Nah even admins can't see who bought an av.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

ban for anime.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

ban for anime.

Admins got pissed last time that mods were self-flagellating to be "cool" with the unwashed masses.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Admins got pissed last time that mods were self-flagellating to be "cool" with the unwashed masses.

I got bitched at about it more than once. Whip and I had too much fun for ralp.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Everyone has too much fun for ralp though.

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Everyone has too much fun for ralp though.

Careful, that fat creepy gently caress will probably appear any moment to ban you for Mod sass.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Doesn't he run searches for his own name so he can ban people for making fun of him or something? Or was that someone else?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Ralp fat

Bernard McFacknutah
Nov 13, 2009
That's him, along with some SJW cancer that searches for 'tranny' so he can come and straighten you out for using such a despicable word.

I think that happened when Whip was a mod which made it all pretty interesting.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Mike-o posted:

Doesn't he run searches for his own name so he can ban people for making fun of him or something? Or was that someone else?
No, that was definitely fat Ralp namesearching himself. Only reason he could possibly have for winding up in GiP and getting huffy puffy.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

along with some SJW cancer that searches for 'tranny' so he can come and straighten you out for using such a despicable word.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I would like to be the mod of TCC plz

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

That's him, along with some SJW cancer that searches for 'tranny' so he can come and straighten you out for using such a despicable word.

that definitely happened in one of the old military lounge threads and the response was hilarious.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
What kind of world do we live in when someone gets legit mad on a comedy forum for using tranny and troon?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

bruh you need to chill

If someone didn't get burned I wouldn't be mad.

Well. Let me reword that.

If he got burned and beanie didn't. It would be different. Dude gave him Zapps for Christ sake.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
i want some crawtaters

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Ralp isn't an admin anymore and can't just come in and ban people.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
How do you even get the admin / mod job? Not that I want that because gently caress running rein on a bunch of nerds and shitlers, but I'm just curious how people get or got the gig.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ralp isn't an admin anymore and can't just come in and ban people.

Well then gently caress THAT DUDE t:mad:t

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Skoll posted:

How do you even get the admin / mod job? Not that I want that because gently caress running rein on a bunch of nerds and shitlers, but I'm just curious how people get or got the gig.

Dumb enough to not say no, basically.

BTW Teflon Don, fuckin spray yourself in the face already and post it. You're not toxxed for this iirc but only you can save the day.

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

BTW Teflon Don, fuckin spray yourself in the face already and post it. You're not toxxed for this iirc but only you can save the day.

If I were dumb enough to do it, I would do it for C/D and just ban everyone who mentions Star Trek because :aatrek:.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

I have to wait for it to ship first

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Fat Ozma Ralp Mangosteen Troon Tranny Lowtax Furry Furfag Weeaboo Doom House Raging Boll Uwe Rifftrax Aatrek Bigpeeler Radium Fistgrrl Gooncamp Goonmeet Asian Divorce

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Fat Ozma Ralp Mangosteen Troon Tranny Lowtax Furry Furfag Weeaboo Doom House Raging Boll Uwe Rifftrax Aatrek Bigpeeler Radium Fistgrrl Gooncamp Goonmeet Asian Divorce
Don't forget about Groverhaus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
dude just dropped in the star citizen thread and started calling some guy a coon and poo poo, and was likely being completely earnest, still not banned or probated surprisingly :shrug:

• Locked thread