Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mycophobia
May 7, 2008
I'm getting really emotional about controller waggling over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the waggle in Galaxy. I do not like the waggle in DKCR.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

galaxy is good, but the waggle was fine i think. twilight princess on the other hand was better on the gamecube than the wii. i rallied against this truth in the past, but it cannot be denied

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thinking of GameCube
The Cube.

EpicCareMadBitch fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Feb 28, 2016

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I love the waggle in Galaxy. I do not like the waggle in DKCR.

this.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

its still bad on the 3ds version cuz its still 3 different actions mapped to 1 button when it doesnt need to be

Discount Viscount
Jul 9, 2010

FIND THE FISH!

As a Millennial I posted:

It was the only reason anybody bought Pac-Man World 2. they should make it again for the wii u.

FWIW they did port Pac-Man Vs. to the DS as part of Namco Museum, and you only need one cart for multiplayer. M2 handled that collection, too, so of all the various Museum releases it's one of the better ones in terms of options.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I love Killer7

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I kind of wish there was a sequel but that would Defeat the purpose

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Discount Viscount posted:

FWIW they did port Pac-Man Vs. to the DS as part of Namco Museum, and you only need one cart for multiplayer. M2 handled that collection, too, so of all the various Museum releases it's one of the better ones in terms of options.

Oh poo poo

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I used to get poo poo on the buss every day because I was the only person with a Gamecube. History has vindicated me.

EpicCareMadBitch
Dec 20, 2008
the re1 remake is.prbly your best bet op

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
REmake is godlike

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I used to get poo poo on the buss every day because I was the only person with a Gamecube. History has vindicated me.

they called you gamecube

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

rediscover posted:

REmake is godlike

i like your new avatar that is the same avatar you had. i also like REmake. can someone tell me how the zero remake is

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
RE 4 was such a great game. I'll never forget the hours I spent putting every gun and health spray and grenade in the right place in the box. It was great for making the ants stop digging into my skin.

The zombie shooting minigame was fun too I guess.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

RE 4 was such a great game. I'll never forget the hours I spent putting every gun and health spray and grenade in the right place in the box. It was great for making the ants stop digging into my skin.

Hm.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
[GameCube game thoughts intensify!!!!]

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Eifert Posting posted:

your a freak lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Please don't inventory managementphilia shame I'm triggered LOL

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eifert Posting posted:

human being

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't sign your posts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Eifert Posting posted:

Hell yeah Smoking Crack + Resident Evil gamers.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Don't sign your posts.

It's especially weird to just go and sign your post without even putting any thing else in the post. ITs like bro the reason people sign there posts in the first place is to show, yeah, The guy who thought of and typed out that shiz, thats me dude. Whats the point if your just going to say human being AKA YOUR NAME if your not even going to say anything before it is all im saying

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

rediscover posted:

It's especially weird to just go and sign your post without even putting any thing else in the post. ITs like bro the reason people sign there posts in the first place is to show, yeah, The guy who thought of and typed out that shiz, thats me dude. Whats the point if your just going to say human being AKA YOUR NAME if your not even going to say anything before it is all im saying

calm down

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Don't sign your posts.

Pardon?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4M8Vwk5teY

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This thread made me want to play Custom Robo again. No idea why, I only kinda liked it the first time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

GameCube controller is instrumental for Metroid prime speedruns because of the A/Y placement. Allows for easiest use of the quick missile technique by feathering your fingernail between the two buttons (allows for easy access to the Double, Two Quick Ones on command). Just another reason we all love the GameCube controller

sounds like bullshit to me

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

thinking of a GameCube game called TimeSplitters 2.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

GameCube posted:

thinking of a GameCube game called TimeSplitters 2.

Oh hell yes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thinking about: Rogue Squadron 2

Mood: Nostalgic

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Black Baby Goku posted:

Thinking about : Rogue Squadron 2

Mood: Nostalgic

Listening to: Shadows Over Jade Moon (Reprise)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWnl2fVXTwU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm thinking about Animal Crossing for GameCube.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
GameCube

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i prefer the original tbh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RREsTnAgY4
couldn't believe that poo poo was synthesized in real time on a freaking nintendo 64.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Might set up Dolphin on my new PC for some HD CubeFeels

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Imagine how incredible it would feel to walk around town with a GameCube in each hand like carrying two compact briefcases.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Imagine how incredible it would feel to walk around town with a GameCube in each hand like carrying two compact briefcases.

Busting zombie heads with my double GameCubes.

• Locked thread