Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
IT'S TOO LATE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Birdstrike: Pizza and Ponies

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
350 posts that I did not read

What did I miss

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

imgay posted:

why would i feel down about trump

he got put in a diaper and burped

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont think super tuesday results out yet

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Poison Mushroom posted:

What did I miss

Hi

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Poison Mushroom posted:

What did I miss

You died at some point :rip:

I am lord regent of the sacred red planet and my martian knights are Rarity and birdstrike (who is also dead :rip:). Oh, also atoramos is dead :rip: but a zombie now.

Other alive players are imgay who is looking for his kid, jon joe who was a surprise entrant, and totino boy who might actually have become a totino at this point.

Someone is scum and IDK who. Let me know if you figure it out!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
:ghost:

Sucks to be me I guess

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm on a cross country journey with my possee of fellow pets to find our child who abandoned us on accident

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

imgay posted:

I'm on a cross country journey with my possee of fellow pets to find our child who abandoned us on accident

haha it was no accident

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy

Birdstrike posted:

IT'S TOO LATE

aww yeah

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

chaoslord posted:

I am lord regent of the sacred red planet and my martian knights are Rarity and birdstrike (who is also dead :rip:). Oh, also atoramos is dead :rip: but a zombie now.

Wait am I actually dead and I missed it because I've been giving mafia super little time and I could totally believe it. With my role it would be pretty easy to miss.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

imgay posted:

why would i feel down about trump

nah man as someone who reads freep 'for laughs' I'm sure you wouldn't be down about trump at all.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Atoramos - once told me the world is gonna roll me - Zombie Abe Vigoda aligned Zombie Abe Vigoda was killed on day 3! But he comes back to life because he is a zombie!

The day continues

Oh hey, I was indeed killed and totally didn't notice. Looks like I was pretty smart in deciding my role! Dead or alive, Abe Vigoda is eternal.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

you see Abe Vigoda is a survivor and wins no-matter what, because Abe was and always will be the man.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I wish I wasn't dead.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your not

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
:ghost: i am

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I mean, so am I but my role explicitly stated that killing me doesn't do anything. I don't know why you guys didn't put that in your roles too, seemed like a pretty no-nonsense feature. It was impossible to win when my role was reversed, but now that's settled it's seemingly impossible for me to lose.

I think I'm going to side with chaoslord because he's a cool dude and also the martian king who managed to topple false-god Peebs. Guide my hand, martian man chaos.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Seriously, in a game where everyone can choose their own roles, who doesn't put "I win the game no-matter what and can't be killed" that's just a straight-up lack of creativity!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yeah I really should have put more caveats in mine to ensured I stayed alive.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Atoramos posted:

Seriously, in a game where everyone can choose their own roles, who doesn't put "I win the game no-matter what and can't be killed" that's just a straight-up lack of creativity!

I built in a "I win if" condition in my role but it has nothing to do with this game. I don't know if it will come to pass but that would be pretty cool.

Atoramos posted:

I think I'm going to side with chaoslord because he's a cool dude and also the martian king who managed to topple false-god Peebs. Guide my hand, martian man chaos.

I appreciate the support! Use your zombie powers to find the scum. I am leaning toward totino boy but I am not very confident in that at all.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

chaoslord posted:

I appreciate the support! Use your zombie powers to find the scum. I am leaning toward totino boy but I am not very confident in that at all.

Unfortunately my powers are "win game" and 'nullify death" and not "identify and kill all the scum" and tbh I should have included that as a power. That said:

totino boy posted:

JakeP posted:

hey yall i picked town
lol forever if true

yea I mean he seems to openly admit to being scum here.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I put all cavaets then cpig got mad at me and modkilled me

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

imgay posted:

I put all cavaets then cpig got mad at me and modkilled me

I figured this would happen so I made sure to make things simple: "Undying survivor" is pretty simple and doesn't have any caveats. Other thoughts were "wins after 50 posts" or "switches places with the mod, and the mod has to play as VT while I run the game", which are other cool ideas that don't devolve into a bunch of caveats. It's evil-genie mafia, the point is to come up with something that's awesome by nature.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

I may have also taken CPIG's suggestion that the game would end in one day a little too seriously and assumed the thread would open and immediately someone would be the winner. Which is also why I didn't choose the 'wins after 50 posts' role.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm going with an old belief of mine: if the game is near the end and you don't know who the scum is then it's probably derp

##vote derp

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

I'm going with an old belief of mine: if the game is near the end and you don't know who the scum is then it's probably derp

##vote derp

An interesting theory

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

jon joe posted:

An interesting theory

Got any better ideas?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Rarity posted:

Got any better ideas?

totino boy posted:

JakeP posted:

hey yall i picked town
lol forever if true

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
...Jake's dead

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Rarity posted:

Got any better ideas?

u

stumps of the world, what is your opinion on rarity scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Rarity loves to be scum because she's scum IRL

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
rarity said she was scum in mason doc

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Asiina what part about your flip and you not being in votefinder indicates you are still alive?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

Rarity loves to be scum because she's scum IRL

Birdstrike posted:

rarity said she was scum in mason doc

Good enough for me

##vote Rarity

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
what, no you idiots i meant im loling forever if his role he picked was simply 'town'

like, a cyoe and he chooses vanilla town. i woudl lol so hard

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
i also would like to vote anyone trying to take a cyoe seriously and make serious important non fun votes.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

totino boy posted:

i also would like to vote anyone trying to take a cyoe seriously and make serious important non fun votes.

please rate the seriousness of my votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

jon joe posted:

please rate the seriousness of my votes

1 pizza roll out of 8

• Locked thread