Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

steve deace is having an existential fit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Phi230 posted:

I don't think any of those weird conservative books I see at walmart written by Hannity and Limbaugh and O'Reilly are actually written by them, just ghostwritten. But all of them are filled with such factoids and conservative revisionist history they must've dictated talking points to put in them. Those hacks try and shoehorn conservative messages into history all the time and end up just spewing uneducated ahistorical garbage I'm honestly not surprised why conservatives have the distorted worldview they have.

oreilly definitely writes his own books. hes got kind of a gingrichian pseudo-historian persona going on. which i guess is an improvement over writing crime thrillers wherein drug dealers say lines like "hey baby why dont you put that pipe down and get my pipe up"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
bill oreilly just lost custody of his kids today, incidentally.

lmao

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

oreilly definitely writes his own books. hes got kind of a gingrichian pseudo-historian persona going on. which i guess is an improvement over writing crime thrillers wherein drug dealers say lines like "hey baby why dont you put that pipe down and get my pipe up"

Not to mention that erotic thriller he wrote. :gonk:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

lmao

I would love to see the documentation of all the reasons why they granted the mother custody, other than billo being a surly shitlord who probably gets his rocks off emotionally abusing his children.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Falafel?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

FAUXTON posted:

I would love to see the documentation of all the reasons why they granted the mother custody, other than billo being a surly shitlord who probably gets his rocks off emotionally abusing his children.

kids got to watch him drag their mother around by the neck, allegedly

TwinsensRevenge
Aug 13, 2013

lmao

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

It's funny how often I hear the "open primary" talking point from Cruz supporters. I'm assuming it's been promulgated through the media too.

After tonight, if Hillary is crushing face I wouldn't put it past some people to cross over to Make America Great Again, but up till now it's been contested too closely to waste your vote that way.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Despera posted:

"Firing torpedoes of truth at walls of lies"

Who writes this poo poo?

I hate rush/beck/Levin but I could imagine they opened a book are some point in their lives.

Hannity is what happens when you give a guy off the street a show.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
content warning for being Gawker, but the article has a bunch of handy dandy links to prior events in the timeline of oreilly being a wifebattering piece of poo poo

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

That and Limbaugh being a pill popping addict its almost as if these conservative talking heads are hypocrites

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Survival Tip #1: Stop loving Crying or So Help Me God I'll Give You Something to Cry About

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

FAUXTON posted:

You would love that?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
I love reading about child abuse. Love it.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

FAUXTON posted:

quote:

According to the opinion, the court’s four justices unanimously ruled in McPhilmy’s favor based upon “the clearly stated preferences of the children”.

Shark Sandwich
Sep 6, 2010

by R. Guyovich

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Yeah the Rubio campaign is pretty great.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

T r a v i s posted:

You would love that?

After reading some of the stuff at the Gawker link, no, I do not love that.

I was expecting it to be more of a case of "mom gets custody because dad is an absentee rear end in a top hat whose only interaction with his kids is to nag them for whatever life choices may have transpired in his absence" and not "dad is a physically and verbally abusive manchild with aggression issues who bribed the mediation therapist to play nanny to the children and has pulled every string in his life to try damaging the lives of his ex-wife and her husband regardless of the consequences such behavior has for his children." Seriously, gently caress him with a chainsaw, what a god drat rear end in a top hat. I was expecting Loofah Redux, not "Oh god he's the same rear end in a top hat at home as he is on television except he attacks his family members."

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Slaughterhouse-Ive posted:

Yeah the Rubio campaign is pretty great.

Rubio doesn't get to be a real boy until he hits the delegate threshold

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

AllanGordon posted:

laffo

that reporter dindu nuffin

:roflolmao:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAx-roc295g

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Despera posted:

"Firing torpedoes of truth at walls of lies"

Who writes this poo poo?

I hate rush/beck/Levin but I could imagine they opened a book are some point in their lives.

Firing hot loads of truth at the uterus of lies! I dunno.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
According to Google, Trump won the most delegates today. But I do not see any actual poll results?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Blue Raider posted:

steve deace is having an existential fit

He's insulting church people for not churching hard enough, its cool

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

Nietzschean posted:

According to Google, Trump won the most delegates today. But I do not see any actual poll results?

Some states closed at 7 eastern which means they can call whatever the gently caress they want.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i'm high as gently caress and watching Donald Trump win the greatest game ever played

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
He's gonna be president.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
I keep thinking that reading a history book about this time in 30 years will be amazing but then I remember that by that point this whole thing will have been upstaged a hundred times over and I won't give a poo poo.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

petit choux posted:

How the mighty have fallen to the Trumpsword.

Every time I see this picture I just mentally substitute it for a bukkake shoot on Cruz's dumpy goblin face automatically.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

he beat his wife

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
I've been stuck in a meetings for like 5 hours without internet is trump president yet?

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Louisgod posted:

Speaking of slog, is Texas today too? I want to see Trump destroy Cruz and also beat him in his own state, then brutally murder him.

It seems really unlikely Cruz won't carry Texas, probably by a large margin, and that alone will make him stay in the race.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

It seems really unlikely Cruz won't carry Texas, probably by a large margin, and that alone will make him stay in the race.

Texas will be duly punished when Trump is president.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Texas will be duly punished when Trump is president.

Everything's bigger in Texas.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Betting market report

Moving a little in Trump's favor even though the exit polls weren't all that impressive. I guess all he had to do was not badly underperform.

RACHET
Dec 29, 2014

by exmarx

Phi230 posted:

That and Limbaugh being a pill popping addict its almost as if these conservative talking heads are hypocrites

Rush is also a south east Asia sex tourist

Zohar
Jul 14, 2013

Good kitty

Jewel Repetition posted:

Betting market report

Moving a little in Trump's favor even though the exit polls weren't all that impressive. I guess all he had to do was not badly underperform.

yeah he can underperform and still be on course for the majority as long as it's not too bad, he has lots of room

does seem to be underperforming though, not surprising I guess given the ultranegative news cycle

Twitter
Feb 16, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

https://twitter.com/Rjayrivas/status/587479102329847808

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
your gimmick is extremely bad go away

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Bernie is going to get schlonged and then to capitalize on the momentum of the Drumpf/Fingergate campaigns Hillary will have a telethon with all the top liberal political comedians dressed up as Donald Trump saying racial slurs ironically.

• Locked thread