Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

hey fair game, my volleyball team made the playoffs :toot: so I'm going to be out of pocket for the deadline. consider it floating (see OP).

:clint:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Idk u could tell me my math is wrong but that isn't a case. All u guys ever do is call me wierd

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

imgay posted:

Idk u could tell me my math is wrong but that isn't a case. All u guys ever do is call me wierd

You're the only normal one IMO.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
7 hours to do a thing. I am currently fine on imgay but Quidnose posts are just really strange so I would also vote him. Not really seeing anybody else.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

CCKeane posted:

You're the only normal one IMO.

Keane who you feeling this game

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Ew.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Deadbeat Dad posted:

7 hours to do a thing. I am currently fine on imgay but Quidnose posts are just really strange so I would also vote him. Not really seeing anybody else.
Sounds like your not looking then, you rather vote for people putting themselves out there then people who are content to do nothing day 1

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Deadbeat Dad posted:

Not feeling anyone yet , sorry buddy.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

:forkbomb:

You too for that matter though. I gotta say it is a bit disconcerting that a decent number of people have yet to give any opinion on the game on their own accord and we're nearing a deadline.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

CCKeane posted:

Not feeling anyone yet , sorry buddy.

Is there anybody you would not lynch?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
quid is weirding me out too

MMT is voting merk though

what's a birb to do?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Rereading, I don't like jedits Spec posting and I don't like merk just checking out.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sam hasn't done much then reaffirming a vote

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I can't really figure out why he decided to peace out here so publicly.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, I feel like scum wouldn't publicly state "see you day 2," they'd just silently dissolve into the background and let the more vocal players take themselves out day 1.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Keane is kinda just being kea e, so it's null either way, atleast he's posting something.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

imgay posted:

Keane is kinda just being kea e, so it's null either way, atleast he's posting something.

There are like 7 posters doing this so it's really hard to differentiate but I like sandwiches so I won't vote Keane.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ixtlilton posted:

I'm gonna write a case with like, 3 quotes on D1. I can promise that much effort at least.

Get to work

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TMMadman posted:

I'll tongue punch your fartbox.

Hopefully we see more tmm tonight

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
there's definitely a way o see more tmm

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Tremendous taste, more like tremendous emoge. When it seems like he'd get more serious he gets an emoge abortion.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think dbd is putting in effort, but I feel like he has a skewed perception of me as a poster. I'm pretty nuetral on him

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: CURRENT DAY ONE VOTECOUNT! :c:

Tommunist (2): SSV, Max, imgay, -Max
imgay (2): DBD, FL
merk (2): TremTa, MMT

Deadbeat Dad (1): Quid
Birdstrike (1): SSV, Max, Birdstrike, Tommunist, -Max, -Birdstrike, -SSV, DBD, Birdstrike, -Tommunist, -DBD
Murmur Twin (1): merk
Tremendous Taste (1): TMM

Quidnose (0): MMT, -MMT
TMMadman (0): Birdstrike, TMM, Quid, -Birdstrike, -TMM, -Quid

:h: 15 alive 8 to execute
:d: Day 1 deadline: Thursday, March 3rd, ~11PM EST. Or in about 7 hours from this post. Note that it is ~floating~

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

imgay posted:

I think dbd is putting in effort, but I feel like he has a skewed perception of me as a poster. I'm pretty nuetral on him

I just didn't like your response on me D1 and I have a gut on you but I like that you're actively voicing opinions. Not a home run vote on you by any means and several people are looking worse for me today but I'll just keep the vote on you for right now.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm liking max more as a friend as we move out of jokephase.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm not really feeling good about FL. He's pushing me on some fallacy while I'm not even the worst vote on tomm.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I don't like imgay making actual reads I don't feel it's scummy I just find it unsettling

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Mmt kind of makes me uncomfortable but is generally null. The sports stuff was super cringe

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Quid put in some effort and confronted mmt. That blew over pretty fast in retrospect though, kinda makes you think.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think that's everyone and my feelings.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

imgay posted:

I'm not really feeling good about FL. He's pushing me on some fallacy while I'm not even the worst vote on tomm.

nah your vote on me is the worst.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote tommunist first the scummy vote on birdstrike now this

okay, so your saying a vote based on where your from is better than something that actually has context in a mafia game?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

##vote Jedit

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Jedit has 7 posts, gently caress 'em.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Jedit more like Jeb!

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
i mean this is a dumb as gently caress argument but he followed up with this

SirSamVimes posted:

I'm honestly pretty content with my vote where it is for the time being. Tommunist pinged me from how he jumped on the joke turbo with no comment and asked who's going to pull the game from jokephase without putting any effort in to doing it himself.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

I'm not joking with my Jedit vote. Looked at stuff some more and I'm feeling it.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

The jumping on the turbo was scummy, and tommunist's followup posting which I mentioned was also scummy.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

imgay posted:

It's less about you being wrong about math at this point and more about the way you justified your vote. I mean, yes, Vimes' initial vote was eh too, but the justification he put forth by the time I voted you actually made sense to me. Yours didn't, I've explained why, but you've still held onto your vote without providing any subjective reasoning in this subjective game, and instead trying to defend the rationale. That is really strange to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

imgay doing whacky things isn't a tell of anything, imgay is a whacky player and it's usually easier to figure him out later on, a vote on him day 1 is a roll of the dice.

• Locked thread