Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

KoB posted:

Hes persecuted even though hes magical and perfect and beautiful and rich and influential?

I guess persecute was the wrong word. But his family has greater ambitions than just being rich and doing their eugenics so the governments are ultimately opposed to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Daxing Dan posted:

He didn't frame anyone. He got Michelle molested for real, and then arranged for Jack to find out, and almost/actually murder her tutor for real too.

But who is Jack is that the hornet guy? And flashback Michelle was the same as the bugs member? Why didn't they like go hi we know each other like 50 chapters ago?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

But who is Jack is that the hornet guy? And flashback Michelle was the same as the bugs member? Why didn't they like go hi we know each other like 50 chapters ago?

Had to parse that. Jack is not Komachi (hornet guy). This is a different Michelle and it's just convenient that the Michelle on the Annex mission has the same name.

Also we have a full trailer for the Live-action movie coming out this April. None of the transformations look that good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84MS4or_5u0

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Found 4? more chapters up to 163 on mymangaonline

Really lovely quality but mars is finally over.

The bad news is now there are aliens!

They also have some blurry pictures of Michelle having some fun with some terraformers.... Oh Japan.

This translator guy did some translations of devil man comics, time to check that out, http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/terra-formars-chapter-163-english.html.

And the guy translated a spin off of Terraformers called Terraformers Gaiden: Hard Rain clicked through the first chapter and its about the german electric eel guy training people for the mission.

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Mar 8, 2016

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The guy keeps on translating, up to 166 now.

Million Ghosts
Aug 11, 2011

spooooooky
i just spent hours catching up with this stupid poo poo and all i have to say is xPearse is a loving idiot and i miss display;none.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Scanlators should be exterminated

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001

Brought To You By posted:

Had to parse that. Jack is not Komachi (hornet guy). This is a different Michelle and it's just convenient that the Michelle on the Annex mission has the same name.

Also we have a full trailer for the Live-action movie coming out this April. None of the transformations look that good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84MS4or_5u0

If it is supposed to be an international crew, is this movie a case of yellow washing?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Brought To You By posted:

There was a time where Imperial Scans was handling the translations and they did a good job. They had to close up shop and some of their staff moved over to Mangastream to keep up translations. The guy currently doing translations on Batoto has been around for a while now and isn't known for very good translations. He did some decent stuff a couple years ago but then it got revealed that he was taking his translations from a spanish-based group and his quality has been dropping ever since. Last I read from him he started using some pretty gross images for his credits page and I just stopped reading TFM altogether.

congrats now you know why i'm okay with being behind and just waiting on displaynone

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
Favorite part is that Joseph is alive after being cut in half because he did the M.O. operation on himself on mars by himself.

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
Season 2 ep 1 anime is on hulu

There is also ep1 of a new jojo

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
So I'm watching this on crunchyroll, is there a version without the black screens?

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Kurtofan posted:

So I'm watching this on crunchyroll, is there a version without the black screens?

You're going to have to find the blu-ray releases. The televised version was heavily censored.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
The comics is in the 3rd arc and back on earth. The new guy translating said he was going to stop also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Tenzarin posted:

The comics is in the 3rd arc and back on earth. The new guy translating said he was going to stop also.

I thought you meant xPearse but it looks like Display;None is closing up shop for good.

link
Sucks that we're losing another high quality scanlation group.

• Locked thread