Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

City of Glompton posted:

I have a lot if work to do on Happy Egg Farm.

stardew valley huh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

tao of lmao posted:

Glompton is in that farming kick. poo poo's so good.

Since you have sigs off, this is just a friendly reminder that your sig says "this thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead"

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sometimes when i see MrWillsauce's name, will sasso pops into my head. MrWillsauceo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

super mario batali posted:

Since you have sigs off, this is just a friendly reminder that your sig says "this thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead"

cool

tao of lmao

It's not untrue.

tao of lmao

Maybe tremendous isn't the right descriptor, but it's pretty close.

tao of lmao

How 'bout now?

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
You are good to go!

bird.

lurker reporting in

MrWillsauce

Yobgoblin posted:

sometimes when i see MrWillsauce's name, will sasso pops into my head. MrWillsauceo

same

Robot Made of Meat

BrownianMotion posted:

lurker reporting in

Heya Brownian! Good to see you postin'.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

problematic hug

hallo brownian

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

Mapparu

how many gigabytes is your anime picture folder

FluffieDuckie

thank you for sharing pedantra. this won't be a pictures thread either. please stop clogging up threads like this

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
please stop posting pictures here and use timg tags on them or get rid of them

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Mar 4, 2016

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------

MrWillsauce

a lot of these anime pictures just have too much going on and I don't know what is happening. Also my eyes kind of just glaze over whenever I see some poo poo that's super anime. Also pedantra has a really big, really anime sig. Because of these factors I couldn't really comprehend 90% of the pictures thread. Except the goatse, which was refreshingly clear

FluffieDuckie

as the person who had to try to clean up the goatse out of that thread while sitting at a table in a restaurant with 20 people i'm going to respectfully disagree

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MrWillsauce posted:

a lot of these anime pictures just have too much going on and I don't know what is happening. Also my eyes kind of just glaze over whenever I see some poo poo that's super anime. Also pedantra has a really big, really anime sig. Because of these factors I couldn't really comprehend 90% of the pictures thread. Except the goatse, which was refreshingly clear

I usually turn sigs off after a while but instead I just used adblock on pedantra's sig because it was bothering me.

----------------

MrWillsauce

I'm not saying it wasn't gross; I think I am one of the few people on this website who still has a visceral reaction to goatse. I'm just saying I knew what it was when I saw it.

MrWillsauce

I really like the kitty in the hammock. Like, a lot. Like, I bet none of you guys likes the kitty in the hammock as much as me. It just does something for me. Man, look at that kitty. :3

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

it was a blast from the rear end past

and my kid loves the kitty. if he's around while i'm posting he doesn't let me scroll down so i have to open it in a separate window and leave it there for him to look at.

hi how are you ♥

Brexit the Frog

FluffieDuckie posted:

as the person who had to try to clean up the goatse out of that thread while sitting at a table in a restaurant with 20 people i'm going to respectfully disagree

i'll have what she's having!

alnilam

does anyone have the ultra high def hammock catte on hand? I think treasure bear originally posted and then transparemted it?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
ive been caught lurking again and must post

the unabonger
one of my students gave me a fever

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
one of mine gave me the flu which basically incapacitated me for most of february

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
I'm a fan of the flu shot.

the unabonger

Luvcow posted:

one of mine gave me the flu which basically incapacitated me for most of february

one of the kindergarteners from the class i was student teaching in gave ppl swine flu

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ChairmanMeow posted:

I'm a fan of the flu shot.

i will be getting one next year

i flunked out posted:

one of the kindergarteners from the class i was student teaching in gave ppl swine flu

:stare: dirty little urchins

FluffieDuckie

Putty posted:

ive been caught lurking again and must post

good morning putty :wave:

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

hi putty

miss u

hi how are you ♥

Ace of Baes
my daughter finally started saying dada, which is apparently her word for cat

MrWillsauce

your kid sounds like my kinda guy, Saint Boner

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
welcome back, putty! :wave:

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

FluffieDuckie posted:

Wtf is wrong with you

----------------

alnilam

Don't do this pedantra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
You are a sniveling opportunist

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------