Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007
loving tiny wiges the burger bitch. Ruining the tournament of chompions. How are you gonna bitch about a burger with bleu cheese, when you ordered it you fruit?
"Oh I think bleu cheese is bad on a burger. It's just too distracting... blah blah blah" Really? bleu cheese is too much for you? I move for a mutiny of the burger brigade! Long live Spoon Nation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

Mike Mitchell is a retarded fatass creeper who will kill himself within the year qityd

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
He's also afraid of ghosts.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Mike Mitchell is my hero.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Drunkboxer posted:

Mike Mitchell is my hero.

I like it when he bitches about the show for the first half hour and then just gets completely into it.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

djnkro posted:

loving tiny wiges the burger bitch. Ruining the tournament of chompions. How are you gonna bitch about a burger with bleu cheese, when you ordered it you fruit?
"Oh I think bleu cheese is bad on a burger. It's just too distracting... blah blah blah" Really? bleu cheese is too much for you? I move for a mutiny of the burger brigade! Long live Spoon Nation!

no

WEH posted:

Mike Mitchell is a retarded fatass creeper who will kill himself within the year qityd

no

cams
Mar 28, 2003

my favorite part of the newest episode was the 20 minutes spent discussing nixon's foreign policy achievements

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

cams posted:

my favorite part of the newest episode was the 20 minutes spent discussing nixon's foreign policy achievements

Mine was the critique of Mr. Swackhammer's Monstar draft

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Stop being weird creeps in the thread for listening to men say if Taco Bell tastes good.

bobservo
Jul 24, 2003

I very much enjoy Mike Mitchell saying "What the gently caress!?"

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

"Ok boy, I'm an internet cool guy. Check me out!"

Bleu cheese is delicious on a burger. Wiges can gently caress right off.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Blue cheese.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

djnkro posted:

"Ok boy, I'm an internet cool guy. Check me out!"

Bleu cheese is delicious on a burger. Wiges can gently caress right off.

You keep trying to do the same bit theyre doing in the show in this thread but its not funny and you come off like a weirdo, take it to the earwolf forums or whatever

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Here's an interview with the 'Boys: http://www.benviewnetwork.com/podcastpreview/2016/3/6/7-doughboys

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Today's play-in minisode for the 6th seed was a great, silly installment with a wildly unexpected outcome.

Also Spoonman's continued insistence that Five Guys demands too much of the customer is ridiculous. You can always just ask for it "All the Way" - mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions and mushrooms. There, that is their "signature" burger that you don't have to think about.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar

I'm not an audio snob, but the levels were so far off that I couldn't listen to it.

JethroMcB posted:

Today's play-in minisode for the 6th seed was a great, silly installment with a wildly unexpected outcome.

Also Spoonman's continued insistence that Five Guys demands too much of the customer is ridiculous. You can always just ask for it "All the Way" - mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions and mushrooms. There, that is their "signature" burger that you don't have to think about.

Mayo, mustard, and ketchup seem like a terrible combination of toppings on a burger. I always like two, but never three.

Edit:
I'll add that the 'Send it to the Mon-stars/Aliens' is an utterly hilarious addition to the tournament. I think the 'iconic' nature of the Whopper does lend some reasoning behind why you would send one to an alien race vs. just some boring 5 guys make up your own burger. I also think that there is real merit behind the idea of the chain coming up with what they believe is a great combination of ingredients. The whole make your own burger thing can be real hit or miss.

n8r fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Mar 10, 2016

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
My favorite running gag is how they go to tortured lengths to make a joke about how one of them fucks kids.

djnkro
Sep 16, 2007

manyak posted:

You keep trying to do the same bit theyre doing in the show in this thread but its not funny and you come off like a weirdo, take it to the earwolf forums or whatever

Dude, you need to calm down on this show.

As for the mini episode. It felt rushed, the lack of guests really hurt the show, and the spoonman delivered a sub standard performance. Wiges was on point, but still creepy. For a new listener I would give this 3/10

5 guys sucks

Marketed Gum
Jun 26, 2007

shut up idiot

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Drunkboxer posted:

My favorite running gag is how they go to tortured lengths to make a joke about how one of them fucks kids.
Tightly followed by how many quarter portions their food consisted of

djnkro posted:

Jared Fogle is my hero
dude wtf

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Lets give these cool greys some hot brown.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Zsinjeh posted:

Tightly followed by how many quarter portions their food consisted of

They said portions on the minisode but didn't do the Star Wars bit and it felt wrong.

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
God holy poo poo this is a funny podcast.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Work Friend Keven posted:

Lets give these cool greys some hot brown.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

They said portions on the minisode but didn't do the Star Wars bit and it felt wrong.
I know :negative:

also
https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/707713847038087169
https://twitter.com/dgnforfire/status/707713516451401728

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Great ep. I really enjoyed hearing Wiger completely losing it over Spoonman's final vote. Mitch is the best antagonist.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

and on that day, mitch declared that "bread is bun," and that day, the wars began

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
I appreciate that they put 6 seed in the title/episode description instead of the actual name to avoid spoilers for people who hadnt listened to the minisode. Good attention to detail

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
https://twitter.com/nickwiger/status/708521625738608640

Doughboys is a great show about two friends who hate each other.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

manyak posted:

I appreciate that they put 6 seed in the title/episode description instead of the actual name to avoid spoilers for people who hadnt listened to the minisode. Good attention to detail

The mini-sode was a mistake, and a waste of time.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I liked the mini-sode, it made me laugh at the jokes.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Oh, drat:

https://twitter.com/jeffersondutton/status/709629374102786048

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/709630644180164608

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn. This is a great day for burger fans the world over.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

This is a good and just decision

Spraynard Kruger
May 8, 2007

We're headed down a slippery slope here.

https://twitter.com/jackallisonLOL/status/709756270211784704

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Work Friend Keven posted:

The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn. This is a great day for burger fans the world over.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Is nothing sacred

cams
Mar 28, 2003

i have very strong feelings about the results of the newest episode.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

It's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

PLEASE no spoilers!! I won't be able to listen till I'm at the gym getting buff and good looking, after I finish my day at work where I make good, or even great, money.