Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Surprised there are still floor seats for sale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

All the Irish travellers saving their money for UFC 200

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
I hope we get to see jase1's live reaction.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Threw 15 bucks on Nate after that presser for the love of the game.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.
$209 on Diaz

STOCKTON MOTHERFUCKERS. DIAZ BOYS GONNA BE PAMPERED AS poo poo AFTER HE TAPS CONNOR.

Also five hundos on Tate because I like the matchup and haven't been betting (losing money) on basketball.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe
where do you guys go to bet money online? i want to impress forums poster and noted ownee of CortXBomb manyak and put money down on my picks

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Sports Interaction is good if you're in Canada.

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Le Saboteur posted:

Sports Interaction is good if you're in Canada.

nah i'm in US/new york

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Bovada is apparently the most reliable one, or if you dont bet often you can just look at Bestfightodds and see what site offers the best line and try your luck, theyre all sorta fine

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
I use betonline.ag

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I use betonline.ag

any hot picks for this card, lord waffle beard?

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I've used Bovada over the years and I've never had a problem (US-West). I usually get my money within 7 days of requesting a withdrawal and anytime I've called customer support they've been helpful. They are the absolute shittiest when it comes to odds and props though so only use it for entertainment purposes/casual gambling.

ice cream snakes
Dec 8, 2008

Bubba Smith posted:

I've used Bovada over the years and I've never had a problem (US-West). I usually get my money within 7 days of requesting a withdrawal and anytime I've called customer support they've been helpful. They are the absolute shittiest when it comes to odds and props though so only use it for entertainment purposes/casual gambling.

I've had the same experience using Bovada. Terrible lines 99% of the time but easy to deal with if you're in the US and have limited options.

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
Welp, Nate's over the +420 mark on 5dimes, so I guess that's $100 from me.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

[quote="Lloyd Boner" post="457054448"]
Welp, Nate's over the +420 mark on 5dimes, so I guess that's $100 from me.
[/]

That's quite the line. Diazs line actually tightened up a bit on the site I'm using.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013

Triticum Guzzler posted:

any hot picks for this card, lord waffle beard?

Chas skelly over Darren elkins @ -150 seems pretty good to me

Jim miller over diego @ -145, if you're brave enough to bet on a diego Sanchez fight

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Bovada is super easy to deal with but they are wise on the lines so you aren't going to get great action compared to other places. I like them for the ease of use and their customer service is great.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Chas skelly over Darren elkins @ -150 seems pretty good to me

Jim miller over diego @ -145, if you're brave enough to bet on a diego Sanchez fight

Jim Miller is better than Diego at more or less everything, but that's also exactly the kind of fight Miller could spend way too much energy trying to finish early and then wind up on the bottom and get pounded on. I'd be super-nervous betting on that fight.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
I put $15 on Taleb +205, $10 on Shevchenko +110 and $25 on Skelly at -150

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
Echoing the US limitations (tried to get money on betdsi & 5dimes to no avail). Thus, a lovely line (+300) bet has been placed on Nathan Diaz for $400. Additionally, I did a $100 parlay on Filthy Tom McGregor + Diaz.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
$100 on Nate at $4.50 to win

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
starting to feel like it's time to bet on Conor.

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
Ride or die with jase1

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Kurohashi posted:

Ride or die with jase1

Kurohashi
Sep 8, 2005

*waddle waddle*
The shittiest part is I won't be able to watch the fights live since I'll be on my way to Europe. I'll see what my options are to watch when I land on Sunday.

outy
Aug 27, 2004

I've got Nate to win by submission or decision, and hedged it with money back if Conor gets a 1st round stoppage.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Placed a couple more bets late last night after catching a hot craps table at 3 am.

1k on Tate @+225
1k on Lawlor @+250

Then a 1k parlay on Diaz, tate and Lawlor that pays out like 46k

Now it's time to sleep to get ready for tonight. Anyone been to a UFC fight before? ANy tips or cool things to look for or do?

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

jase1 posted:

Placed a couple more bets late last night after catching a hot craps table at 3 am.

1k on Tate @+225
1k on Lawlor @+250

Now it's time to sleep to get ready for tonight. Anyone been to a UFC fight before? ANy tips or cool things to look for or do?

if you're in the line of sight for the cameras please bring a sign that says "DON'T BET ON MMA"

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene

jase1 posted:

1k on Tate @+225
1k on Lawlor @+250

Find Dana and play 10k blackjack hands with him until he thinks you're cool.

Viper_3000
Apr 26, 2005

I could give a shit about all that.

jase1 posted:

I went to Evans/Bones in Atlanta a few years back. If you get there early enough for the poo poo prelims and you're close enough, anything you yell will get picked up by the mics and make it onto the broadcast. Other than that nah. It's just like a boxing match if you've ever been to one. I think they sell earbuds if you want Goldy and Rogan screaming in your ear for some reason. Otherwise just take it all in.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

jase1 posted:

1k on Tate @+225
1k on Lawlor @+250

I know you arent a huge fight fan but UFC events are fun and fighters are usually really accessible at them, if you have decent seats there will be a lot of fighters & associated people from the sport milling around talking to people and stuff to kill time. Ive gotten to meet a lot of cool guys and also Kimbo slice just walking around or chilling at ufc events

DumbWhiteGuy
Jul 4, 2007

You need haters. Fellas if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of them motherfuckers. If there's any haters in here that don't have nobody to hate on, feel free to hate on me
good luck jase1 and i hope you have fun

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Threw 20 to win 50 on Ishihara. Seems like the safest underdog bet of the night.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Any particular reason? I thought he looked like trash against a hundred year old Hirota

vvv Huh, maybe I misremembered. Good luck

vainman fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Mar 6, 2016

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

vainman posted:

Any particular reason? I thought he looked like trash against a hundred year old Hirota

I liked that fight a lot. And I will take a bet against any man who has been wrecked by Artem Lobov.

Also Erosa barely scratched by in that last fight.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Mar 6, 2016

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Le Saboteur posted:

Threw 20 to win 50 on Ishihara. Seems like the safest underdog bet of the night.

Betting on a japanese fighter in the UFC is never a safe bet but good luck

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

manyak posted:

Betting on a japanese fighter in the UFC is never a safe bet but good luck

Erosa is doing exactly what he did to lose to Artem right now.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Gimme that money, Ishihara.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
Thanks for the tips. We just got done eating dinner and are walking to the arena now. I was hoping we could meet Robbie Lawler tonight so my wife could thank him for the shoes. I have no clue how to find him so hopefully we get lucky somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Follow the faint sound of howling, angry winds.