Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That's a very hurtful thing to say ducky, especially considering the month.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

TTerrible posted:

I'm sorry, I'm new here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

make yourself at home. look around. we have much more to offer than discussion on drilldo's bathroom habits

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

drilldo squirt posted:

That's a very hurtful thing to say ducky, especially considering the month.

i'm sorry sweetie

drilldo squirt

So does byob want to hear about my bowl movements or not? I'm getting mixed signals.

----------------

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
just actively tweet about them instead of posting them here.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"

drilldo squirt posted:

So does byob want to hear about my bowl movements or not? I'm getting mixed signals.

yes what kind of salad are you making? or are you putting cereal in that bowl? soup maybe?

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

where are you going with that bowl, drilldo?

hi how are you ♥

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

drilldo squirt posted:

No thank you, but thank you. Could you tell us about a collection you have or maybe tell us a story about a time you visited a place you liked or maybe talk about a teacher who influenced you in a positive way? I'm sorry I don't want to hear about the other thing, though and thank you for understanding. I have an allergy, you see.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

Thanks Liz wiz! Saint isaias made it. He's a genius

This is a thing which is true.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

Our gain.

Robot Made of Meat

TTerrible posted:

I'm sorry, I'm new here. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome, TT! We love new posters.

drilldo squirt

Splatmaster posted:

No thank you, but thank you. Could you tell us about a collection you have or maybe tell us a story about a time you visited a place you liked or maybe talk about a teacher who influenced you in a positive way? I'm sorry I don't want to hear about the other thing, though and thank you for understanding. I have an allergy, you see.

I can't I'm sorry, all my stories are about interesting bowel movements.

----------------

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
if there were a tier list of video streaming formats MKV would be top tier

MrWillsauce

drildo, I gotta hand it to you, it takes a lotta guts to talk about your bowels that much

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
I think drilldo is very funny sometimes.

Unrelatedly, I am playing a musical show in southwest Ohio on March 10. I don't want to say which one because it would be really easy to doxx me from it. If you are interested send me a pm and I'll give you the deets.

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

drilldo squirt

blaise rascal posted:

I think drilldo is very funny sometimes.

Unrelatedly, I am playing a musical show in southwest Ohio on March 10. I don't want to say which one because it would be really easy to doxx me from it. If you are interested send me a pm and I'll give you the deets.

I disagree with the sometimes.

----------------

Mexican Deathgasm

today I bought a giant framed blackboard and used stencils and chalk markers to put birds and words and stuff on it. then I played dungeons and dragons with my bros for eight hours and ate turkey chili. it was a good day. how were your saturdays?

Scaly Haylie

drilldo squirt posted:

I can't I'm sorry, all my stories are about interesting bowel movements.

please don't literally shitpost

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

today I bought a giant framed blackboard and used stencils and chalk markers to put birds and words and stuff on it. then I played dungeons and dragons with my bros for eight hours and ate turkey chili. it was a good day. how were your saturdays?

besides having a nap, chilled at home playing vsav on fightcade for a few good hours practicing moves in training mode, caught the gaming garbage stream and had some good laughs.

----------------

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

my saturday was mostly spent unsuccessfully following a photoshop tutorial, animating gifs and doing whatever i could to get away from what I was meant to be doing, which is reading and correcting tens of thousands of words of writing.

hi how are you ♥

9hotonic

(after hearing the library has games , i arrive at the front desk, disguised as a non-gamer)

"er.. im here for some.. book's"
do you think we could have a byob retsupurae but instead of making fun of LPs we talk about how much we like it and hope to see more in the future

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

Yobgoblin posted:

besides having a nap, chilled at home playing vsav on fightcade for a few good hours practicing moves in training mode, caught the gaming garbage stream and had some good laughs.

Lauren is cute and all, but why does Lowtax let her near the goons?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

i haven't played dnd in a long time and that just made me miss it. I spent most of the day with a splitting post alcohol headache then helped people move things before eating pizza, returning home to drink a few beers, paint and go to bed. Now its sunday morning coffee and dogs.

Mexican Deathgasm

Luvcow posted:

i haven't played dnd in a long time and that just made me miss it. I spent most of the day with a splitting post alcohol headache then helped people move things before eating pizza, returning home to drink a few beers, paint and go to bed. Now its sunday morning coffee and dogs.

ive never done breakfast hot dogs and feel that I should as soon as possible

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ive never done breakfast hot dogs and feel that I should as soon as possible

no tube shaped meat for breakfast unless its sausage! i misspoke and meant actually woof dogs but i can def see where th mixup happened.

please don't eat hotdogs for breakfast...

:ohdear:

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos
This is America, you should be able to eat whatever you want for breakfast. :patriot: :911:

----------------

FluffieDuckie

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is America, you should be able to eat whatever you want for breakfast. :patriot: :911:

i'm sorry we don't take to such extreme views here

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Absurd Alhazred posted:

very true, just please no one eat hotdogs for breakfast and say that i recommended it, or at least that i said it was healthy. To me hotdogs shouldn't be consumed before at least 11:00am, like soda

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm sorry we don't take to such extreme views here

Why do you hate our freedoms? :smith:

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Next weekend daylight savings ends, so if someone wants to skirt the law you can have some fun with time travel and eat a hot dog for breakfast before 11am, if you're daring. Please post a trip report though if you do

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Scaly Haylie

are hot dogs NOT a type of sausage, technically speaking?

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
might not be a bad idea to have another "take yer drat meds" thread.

e: understood!

Yobgoblin fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Mar 6, 2016

----------------

FluffieDuckie

yeah we don't need one of those. i'll just say it here. please take your meds

see? now we don't need a thread

Mexican Deathgasm

i live in canada so i can eat hot dogs on the regular and then go get free meds when I inevitably get heart disease and diabetes

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
be chill in BYOB or else

FluffieDuckie

i love newbies who show up here with awesome avs and their first thread has great potential :love:

Ace of Baes
smdh byob has a long history of weird breakfast now the goose stepping duck mod wants to shut it down where has my country gone

Absurd Alhazred

by Athanatos

Ace of Baes posted:

goose stepping duck mod

Should add this to your avatar, Fluffie.

----------------

FluffieDuckie

it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

ace of baes has been on fire this week